Singing Steele?

DevilBone

Mar 5, 2017
One of the interaction Steele can have with Bess after becoming lovers is Karaoke. Bess sings and has an awesome voice, Celise can sing and she's pretty good, but when Steele sings it's described as Sublime, at least it does for my character. I don't know if there is a system that decides how good Steele is at singing but this makes me wonder:
Could Steele be able to sing at certain locations/have a quest based around being able to sing? This isn't so much a direct smut idea but it could open up opportunities for Sexy times. For example, perhaps Steele just sings around at some bars, maybe making a few credits. While doing this he may charm some delightful alien beauties/studs who become one night stands and potentially groupies who show up occasionally when Steele sings for repeat scenes.
I'm not much of a writer so this is just an idea I thought of, but it could be neat. What do you folks think?

EDIT: FUCK I didn't see the thread about this section of the forums being for authors wanting to pitch ideas for them to write. My bad, I definitely should have seen that. I'm really sorry about that. Would it be alright for a moderator to move this to an appropriate section of the forums? If it's possible for me to do so, I'll do so as soon as I figure out how to do so. Again, I apologize for being a dumbshit.

Last edited:

Timeagain

Aug 27, 2015
The singing is different for each steele. You can range from catastrophically bad to a heavenly voice.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
One of the interaction Steele can have with Bess after becoming lovers is Karaoke. Bess sings and has an awesome voice, Celise can sing and she's pretty good, but when Steele sings it's described as Sublime, at least it does for my character. I don't know if there is a system that decides how good Steele is at singing but this makes me wonder:
Could Steele be able to sing at certain locations/have a quest based around being able to sing? This isn't so much a direct smut idea but it could open up opportunities for Sexy times. For example, perhaps Steele just sings around at some bars, maybe making a few credits. While doing this he may charm some delightful alien beauties/studs who become one night stands and potentially groupies who show up occasionally when Steele sings for repeat scenes.
I'm not much of a writer so this is just an idea I thought of, but it could be neat. What do you folks think?

EDIT: FUCK I didn't see the thread about this section of the forums being for authors wanting to pitch ideas for them to write. My bad, I definitely should have seen that. I'm really sorry about that. Would it be alright for a moderator to move this to an appropriate section of the forums? If it's possible for me to do so, I'll do so as soon as I figure out how to do so. Again, I apologize for being a dumbshit.
The singing is different for each steele. You can range from catastrophically bad to a heavenly voice.
Steele's singing skill is determined through RNG.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I hate RNG.

DevilBone

Mar 5, 2017
Gentlefolk Please, your words blaspheme against RNJesus (praise be).

Reactions: Zavos

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well then maybe making that scene repeatable to have better chance to have better shot later on? Still praying to RNGods but with chance to been on better end of the stick this time.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"As you get up to sing you grab Bess’s microphone and start to sing - everyone cringes and your microphone is taken away from you. It is quickly replaced with another. “Here, take this one!” Bess exclaims, it seems you’re not allowed to sing without the ‘special microphone’. When you do your voice sounds wonderful and more importantly, bearable."

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Given that this is Bess we're talking about, nothing is ever going to happen.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Given that this is Bess we're talking about, nothing is ever going to happen.
But what about the sport Bess gave us? Isn't it gonna be implemented when we get a holo room? and I'm assuming when new ships get implemented those are going to as well

Zavos

May 7, 2016
But what about the sport Bess gave us?
Bess

I'm not saying it won't happen, but i have zero confidence that any staff members would write it or code it, so both would need to be done by community members.

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Bess

I'm not saying it won't happen, but i have zero confidence that any staff members would write it or code it, so both would need to be done by community members.
Er.. Zavos, I'm pretty sure they were talking about the graviball sport that appears in the event, not Bess/Ben themselves.

That graviball thing in general could probably be a thing in the holodeck if it comes around, Bess/Ben does NOT have to be involved in it in the slightest AT ALL.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Lodestar