Even more hair, also lenses & Scrubs maybe. About to submit [Submitted]

teawolf

Jan 30, 2024
These are really fun... I noted some places where the language was hard to follow, or the punctuation needed cleaning up. Thanks!

leomax

Dec 3, 2017
These are really fun... I noted some places where the language was hard to follow, or the punctuation needed cleaning up. Thanks!
Thanks for the comments helping a lot

Please take another look if you can

Last edited:
Reactions: teawolf

teawolf

Jan 30, 2024
Gave it another look! This time I pulled up the in-game options, so most of my comments are based on those as examples. In general, the ones in-game are a sentence long, maybe two, so particularly look at how you can simplify your descriptions! There are a couple of in-game styles that I think you can use as base text, probably! Hope it's helpful. Thanks again!

leomax

Dec 3, 2017
Gave it another look! This time I pulled up the in-game options, so most of my comments are based on those as examples. In general, the ones in-game are a sentence long, maybe two, so particularly look at how you can simplify your descriptions! There are a couple of in-game styles that I think you can use as base text, probably! Hope it's helpful. Thanks again!
I've changed some things, maybe you can look at it again. You words were a help. I've written some hair before. I know the halo one is a bit long , but I've pushed the description a little long before and I think its cool enough of a concept to try. I did shorten it a bit though to be more understandable and to leave aspects of it to the imagination of the player. Hopefully its a better read

teawolf

Jan 30, 2024
Oh cool! And yeah, these look good to me!!! I gave an example, but I think the one remaining issue in the halo one is that the subjects repeat, so it's hard to keep things in order, if that makes sense. I gave it a shot but feel free not to use!

leomax

Dec 3, 2017
Oh cool! And yeah, these look good to me!!! I gave an example, but I think the one remaining issue in the halo one is that the subjects repeat, so it's hard to keep things in order, if that makes sense. I gave it a shot but feel free not to use!
I took your advice and shorted it a bit more. You helped a lot, thank you.

Reactions: teawolf