CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

CuteLittleMe

Oct 24, 2020
Hello good people!
I have biiig problem (bigger then boobs of Bimbo Sophie) and would love your help.

First thing first - achievements:
DUgzl8T.png

-I corrupted and enslaved Amily,
-then Ceraph,
-Vapula,
-made my own latexy goo-girl
-corrupted and enslaved Jojo
-bought milkslave from witches on the desert
-bimbofied Sophie
-killed corrupted Marae, take her Lethice and mutated corupted Jojo into tentacle-jojo
-let Holi grow up and then assert my dominance to make her sub
so I have 7 slaves in my camp + one submissive corrupted tree under 'key items' button... and achievement is still locked. What do I wrong?

xgv866k.png

Here i have not even idea what to do to get it... I found this after some digging in google:
"Kaizo Trap", "Just when you think you got a victory only to fall right into a Bad End instead!", "", true); //Fall victim to Kaizo Trap.
Yet still have no idea how get bad end while winning same time... anyone?

Perks:
I found some nice file:
and here few Perks I never seen before... also have no idea how to get them:
public static const Brawler: PerkType = mk("Brawler", "Brawler",
"Brawling experience allows you to make two unarmed attacks in a turn.",
"You choose the 'Brawler' perk, allowing you to make two unarmed attacks in a turn!");
public static const Lustzerker: PerkType = mk("Lustserker", "Lustserker",
"Grants 'Lustserk' ability.");
public static const WarDance: PerkType = mk("War Dance", "War Dance",
"+15% Damage against enemies in hand to hand combat and -20% Evasion change for the enemy.");
War dance? Lustserker? What? :O :iiam:

Thanks in advance for good advices! Oh, right, I play it on the flash, last v1.4.19

Last edited:

CuteLittleMe

Oct 24, 2020
Nope, I use revamp only.

Okay... I managed to discover about these perks above:
  • To gain "war dance" you need ferret score 6+ (and lose it if it fall below such level)
  • "lustserker" require salamander tail, arms and lower body. it's lost if bodyparts change but may be turned permanent on ascension.

Still need help with these achievements ;)

Last edited:

CuteLittleMe

Oct 24, 2020
Okay, as 'iltimate noob' is done I decided to also add few words from myself just like @FoxMom

Creation:
-we choose female gender (onlu way to acquire fast rapier traning from Raphael)
-starting perks fast (gaining speed is hardest of all basic abilities) and history:fighter (we will need every single point of dmg)

Starting:
  • first things we need to do is: find stash, and Tel'adre to sell and buy stuff so we start exploration frm desert. (Thanks to 3day prolog we should be able to buy some basic equipment in Ingram and dealing with naga will be not a problem... we avoid sandtrap)
  • as soon as we reach town we may start slow and painfuly boring grind - we explore forest and lake (training speed same time, and buy three dyes to get raphael in us camp) and sell everything we can - including beautiful sword- in pawnstore.
  • next night we havew a visit from raphael, we agree to be trained and fence till we reach fencing skill 4/4 and his rapier (with skill on it's excelent weapon for us, and for free) then we sell his suit into pawnstore (it's worth 1600gp) and then sell him to Urta for 1000gp too.
  • we need a lot of things to buy: 1)towershield (we will upgrade it later in armorsmith twice and end with block on 20, yet we need ~1500gp for that) 2) fullplate (unless we find spider silk in pawn and have enough cash to buy few for us camp-rat to create armor) 3) ton of potions drom giamco to max 100 str/vitality/inteligence 4) ring +30hp
  • while we start shaping themselves that way we also time to time visit farm to max archery from kelt. as soon as we do it we give him time to calm down... and then go to kick his centaurass and take his bow too
  • we are still at level 1 so we need to increase corruption to 15-20 points to be able to tiggerjojo, easiest is fucking imps as soon as we kick their butts (we may drink incubi juices and turn to herm to avoid unwanted pregnancy - last thing we need is some gangbang at night while we try to stay healthy for battles) with jojo in camp we start training to get all three of his perks... meditation will also lower us lust, libid and corruption (now we aim to make them all as low as possible)

middle game:
  • okay, we maxed teasing skill, bow skill, magical affinity , learned all spells from books of sand witches, thanks to Jojo and Cotton we have 100 str/vit/speed, we have vulpine rapier, tower shield +2 and full plate or even better armor from spider silk, we reduced lust,sensitivity and corruption to as low as possible (10/10/0).. what's now? Yea... even more grinding sigh
  • we explore plains to get access to Bazar and buy biggest backpack. There is also midnight rapier - best weapon in the game thanks to Raphael... yet it cost 25.000 so... not a chance, we will get it other way.
  • then we explore swamps, kick Kiha's butt aiming for Ember's dragon egg (if we find few dragon scales we rush to raphael, dragon bra and pants offer bost to both tease and armor). We found egg so... no you bastards we hatch it instead eating! We talk to Ember few times and earn chance to suck her blood -> gain dragon transformation. Why do you ask? Dragon breath perk: massive, unblockable dmg, and unblockable stun that work not one but two rounds. Saddly it work only once a day but we will get this later, it's us lifesafer
  • (only for masochist-grinders) we rush to high mountains and farm ebonweave flowers. We need 16 of them to make best protection rating armor (bost to spellcasting included) and same pant/bra (better then dragon ones)
  • we also aim to find Oasis Tower as we will need tons of consumables from this...
  • we start main route: boat, factory, Zetaz deep cave. We gain pearl and eat it to get more protection from lust dmg. e also get better rapier from deep cave. If we manage 5 pieces of lethicite we will be able to upgrade it to midnight one previously mentioned.
  • We go to calm down in frozen land and on Glacier collect 10 dragonhearts flower (I mentioned that dragon breath have one usage per day? eat this and you get next use... and breath give 2 rounds of stun sooo... breath, eath dragon flower to regain this usage, heal yourself, breath... repeat. Yet it's for main fight, not waste them like that on middle ones)
  • As ultimate lvl1 noob with best armor, shield, weapon and backpack full of consumables we go to Stronnghold

Lethice lair
  • We fight one fight and then go back to rest/masturbate/refill consumables, then repeat till we reach main dish in Lethice chamber
  • We have few special attacks: dragonfire (stun 2 rounds) shield bask (stun 1 round) and bow/cleansing palm (distance dmg) + all spells thanks to some sandy haired pussies.
  • before we start that dungeon we visit clinic in Tel'adre and get two things "acupuncture:lust" (resistance to lust gain, improved tease, it increase sensitivity/libido gain but if we start fight with 10/10 it's not big diffrence) massage (it will wear off so we reapply after fights) : 10% resistance to physical dmg (we have 1lvl boys and girls, every hp count) aaand because free regeneration is also nice we applu green-regenerating cock-sock from Bazar too... this regeneration is really small but better then nothing, you will thank this cocksock if some hit leave you with 3-4hp after few rounds of battle...
  • @FoxMom said to stuff backpack with pure peaches and it's right - they heal ~60hp and reduce fatigue too... and we indeed should have them, yet they are far inferior when it go to healing... and we want to keep lust as low as possible on the start of fight so heal will be out of reach for some time. What to do? We buy "heal pils" from razhul, each single one of them heal 150hp and on 1lvl character it's best healing consumable (excluding pro mead)
  • we also take care of ranged dmg other then bow: wingsticks from teladre weaponsmith, there is 20 in single slot, with us stats each deal ~200 dmg
  • we have 8 places in backpack, we stuff them like that:
1 slot - x20 wingsticks.
2 - 10x dragonhearts to restore perk,
3,4 - x20 pure peaches to remove fatigue and minor healing
5 - x10 spring water to calm lust and also slightly heal
6,7,8 - heal pills x30 main source of healing because it never fail not as spells.

Mirror:
wingsticks will take this bastard soon, bow too, if we end in pinch we breath fire to gain 2 extra rounds of peace, or stun for one by tower shiels, piece of cake

Statue:
we start from dragon breath and then use wingsticks as mad, thanks to it we not need to approach and statue should break without problem

I finished Minotaur king and his cowgirl without problem with turned off debug mode, then finished Lethice and demon mob but sadly last fight against her was too hard, tried few times - I was out of healing itemsand these few remaining were too weak while spells not always worked. I'm sure i could beat her with debug turned off, with at least one more slot for pills but oh well, this AC require 1 not 2 lvl so bye bye "strong back" :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Firangi

Mr.Wizard

Mar 28, 2016
Help! I'm somehow blocked from ascending! I can't get the book to even start! It won't happen.
I defeated Lethice and everything, but I can't seem to get the book for ascending. I'm going mad! I've spent over 200 in game days trying to figure this out! I've even reloaded the to before defeating Lethice to see if beating the game bugged the book from spawning or whatever. I don't want to start over from scratch...

Last edited:

CuteLittleMe

Oct 24, 2020
Help! I'm somehow blocked from ascending! I can't get the book to even start! It won't happen.
I defeated Lethice and everything, but I can't seem to get the book for ascending. I'm going mad! I've spent over 200 in game days trying to figure this out! I've even reloaded the to before defeating Lethice to see if beating the game bugged the book from spawning or whatever. I don't want to start over from scratch...
Book? But you ascend by menu in camp actions :'D

Emib r

Jun 15, 2023
Am i the only one that can't became a "centaur" anymore ?
I'm tring by first getting the hoofs from mino blood/labova then i fill my character with "equinum" until i get a "bad end" but i never get the tranformation.
I'm using the last version of Coc UEE for android.

Edit. I tried also a 2018 version, same problem

Last edited:

Sugar Addict

Apr 25, 2022
Am i the only one that can't became a "centaur" anymore ?
I'm tring by first getting the hoofs from mino blood/labova then i fill my character with "equinum" until i get a "bad end" but i never get the tranformation.
I'm using the last version of Coc UEE for android.

Edit. I tried also a 2018 version, same problem
Bring two "Equinum"s, one "Minotaur blood" and 100 gems to Rathazull and under his Alchemy tab choose "Taurinum"

Nailik

Jan 7, 2024
Hi all. Can you tell me where I can find tools to upgrade the camp? I have 100+ nails and 50+ wood. But I can't start construction. The game says I don't have any tools, even though I bought a box from TelAdr.