ZombieToph's "Breaking" v0.02.03

ZombieToph

May 23, 2016
Hi everyone, this is my first post here so, woo?

Anyway, I've been making a Twine text game, mostly for myself, but I figured I'd upload it and see if I can get a few opinions and comments on how its going. So far its a linear path to a game over, I suppose its a bit short but early days, early days. Let me know what you think!

"Breaking" is a story about alien invaders who are intent on capturing and breeding with all men and women on Earth. Set in the future, the heroine Elizabeth must make her way through the massive alien spacecraft in order to rescue the General of the alien resistance forces. As she explores the ship, Elizabeth must keep her wits about and avoid allowing any aliens to get too "friendly" or she risks losing it all. Travel with Elizabeth on her search for the General and discover the true meaning behind the aliens' perverted invasion.

Contains (so far): tentacles (normal, slug, worm), birthing, alien intercourse, slaves

View attachment Breaking.html - Minor edits, spelling corrections

View attachment Breaking.html - New story chain: begins in alien slug tunnel with - "not a good idea"

Attachments

• Breaking.html
    279.8 KB · Views: 45
  • Breaking.html
    279.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Breaking.html
    279.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Breaking.html
    280.1 KB · Views: 256
  • Breaking.html
    280.1 KB · Views: 258
  • Breaking.html
    280.1 KB · Views: 258
Last edited by a moderator:

ZombieToph

May 23, 2016
@Deleted It is very linear at the moment, yes. I have a couple sections in draft to give the reader choices, but I wanted to get out what I have first. Thanks for the brownies!

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
This is mildly awkward.  I'll give your Twine game a chance... and then I think I'll have to find a new avatar.

It's pretty short so far.  But I'd say it's a good thing that you're focusing on one path at a time.  It's a lot more fun to go through a short story than running into a bunch of dead ends exploring content.

ZombieToph

May 23, 2016
@Tinman Haha, sorry about your avatar! xD Thanks for giving it a shot, I'm already working on a new chain of events. There should be an update with some branching choices soon. 

For the moment there isn't a lot I can do about "good endings" because I have a specific idea in mind and it'll take Elizabeth some time to get there. There will be multiple "bad ends" though. 

Master

May 23, 2016
I thought the game was about zombies. Damn, Game looks good and all but I'm not interested.

buffmuffin

Apr 5, 2016
Love the story. 

At this point, unless i missed something or a broken link, seems only to be slug end or captured by guard end. 

Looking forward to more.