CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

poop_eater91

May 12, 2024
I can't seem to equip any legendary items made by Tyrantia. Is there any way to fix this or am I not meeting any requirements?

CV816

Jan 10, 2024
I can't seem to equip any legendary items made by Tyrantia. Is there any way to fix this or am I not meeting any requirements?
Tyrantia's legendaries are corruption based. I think you need high corruption to equip them, so you might want to double check your corruption.

Cycling

Apr 28, 2024
Does anybody know how to become a werefox? I have been trying to find out where to get vulpethropy cause I swear I saw a werefox spawn somewhere but I have been getting genuinely frustrated trying to remember where. can someone help?

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
Does anybody know how to become a werefox? I have been trying to find out where to get vulpethropy cause I swear I saw a werefox spawn somewhere but I have been getting genuinely frustrated trying to remember where. can someone help?
Desert berries

CV816

Jan 10, 2024
how do you get the sky poison pearl? ive looked everywhere and i cant find it:((
You should find it with basic exploring sometime after level 6, I think. If you don't see it, could there be a chance you already found it and accidentally sold or discarded it?

Balee

May 29, 2024
I have a couple of things that I can't find any information on:
The whipping perk from eromancer - how does that work? It says that whipping specials deal more dmg, but I don't have a special like that even though I have 2 different whips.
Soul art master needs flesh body:apprentice but for the life of me I can't find where to get that perk? Is there an npc I've missed who gives it or something?

CV816

Jan 10, 2024
I have a couple of things that I can't find any information on:
The whipping perk from eromancer - how does that work? It says that whipping specials deal more dmg, but I don't have a special like that even though I have 2 different whips.
Soul art master needs flesh body:apprentice but for the life of me I can't find where to get that perk? Is there an npc I've missed who gives it or something?
Whipping is like whirlwind, it's only against groups. Like imp packs.

You need to go to the arena in the soul city, and buy the books from the soul trainer there. You need to have attended the second lesson first, though.