Zo sequence hiccups.

Vy'drach

Aug 17, 2020
While doing the training with Zo, namely only doing the sword dancing bit, Equanimity, got the event where Zo goes into a deep trance and you have to use what little aura training you're supposed to have gotten to help drag her out of it. This of course popped before having any aura training and references things that haven't happened yet. Namely, what happened during the training, as well as how it's just nice to spend time in each other's presence as normally you just train or have sex, but I haven't gotten the relationship to that point either.

Then later on, during the Tranquility training, which was after escalating the relationship to lovers, there's a part where she has you swap places with her, then it has the alternate lines play out where you try and distract her, sexually. This happens in addition to, not instead of, the chaste version, and after you are supposed to be done trying to break her focus and she's come out of her trance. Then on the next Tranqulity session it mentions you being able to distract her more if you were willing to get more risque, but you'll need to talk to her before the next session before attempting that to make sure she's fine with it.

Gonna post my save file that is before I encounter her in case it is of any assistance.

Attachments

• CoC2 Lobo 297.coc2
    34.2 KB · Views: 0