Zirra and The Wolf (M/F, NC, Mindbreak, Knot)

Greyark

Feb 25, 2017
Hello all,

I am new here (I have no idea how to use this forum. Please bear with me.): the illustrious Savin was gracious enough to tell me where I could post my work. The following is a short, scene-style bad-end that I wrote for a hobby project of mine that I may or may not finish. It is entitled: "Zirra and The Wolf". Thank you and please enjoy!

Zirra lie broken on the ground screaming and writhing in mortal agony from the already gangrenous injuries inflicted upon her during the battle with the werewolf. The burns she had suffered earlier that night during Marduk's ambush paled in comparison to the deep, infected lacerations and bite wounds she now endured.

Her left shoulder was torn to complete shreds and even the gentle feeling of the cavern's cross breeze blowing across the mutilated filaments of muscle was proving too much for the Chanter to endure. Zirra choked on the sobs wracking her lithe frame and fell into a silent stupor save for her erratic breathing. She screamed inside a frantic mind, searching for an escape from this waking nightmare, but she knew deep in her bones that there was none to be had.

Even if a divine miracle kept the font of her life's blood from drying up this night, she was still damned in entirety. The Scourge known in these lands as the Tears of Su'en had entered the flow of her spirit just as surely as whatever foul toxins frothing within the beast's maw had entered her veins and begun to rot her body from within. Zirra shook as a cold pall descended upon her and a terrible fever took root. The blue-haired spear-woman wondered what would kill her first: the fever, the bleeding or the pack of wolves that surround her and her adversary. The canids looked onward, still and silent in their observation.

Looming above her, the wolfman stood, hunched over and wheezing. The sound reminded the still-present part of Zirra's mind of air blown from a bellows at a smithy. The monstrosity's cruel fangs and ragged claws still dripped with Zirra's blood, but so too did its own steaming, black ichor soak its coarse, snow-white fur. The beast gazed at the woman below it with wary, solid, crimson eyes and growled, flinching at the discomfort of its own wounds. Its exhausted, corded muscles twitched involuntarily and the werewolf let out a low whine of pain.

The thing that had once been more man than beast studied Zirra, wincing and snarling as its injuries began to close with unnatural speed. Its maddening crimson eyes traveled the lean curves of its prey's body, noting every fleck and splatter of its own blood upon her until the large, unreadable orbs came to rest upon the slits of Zirra's leaf-green eyes, crinkled and tightened in her labored agony. She gasped for ragged breath that would not come and the beast snorted. The Chanter clutched with both hands at her chest, futilely attempting to hold in the too-dark blood that bubbled forth from her punctured flesh. She met the eyes of her murderer unflinching in her resolve and gritted her teeth, forcing a blood-flecked smile. A last act of defiance against the cruel end fate had delivered her unto... The beast cocked its head, thinking.

The werewolf had broken this two-legged lamb upon the altar of its teeth as an offering to its dread master. In its unholy fury, the beast had desired to rake this one's flesh and break her bones as it had done to all the others that had been unfortunate enough to cross the shadow of its path, nut now it was no longer certain of what to do with this brave, little lamb. This two-legged lamb with skin the hue of dusk was no longer mere meat and marrow to quench its ravenous hunger. No, this lamb had fought as its equal. This lamb had made it bleed... and only the intervention of its pack had kept it from being the one broken on the bone-strewn cavern floor. A flicker of dawning respect began to glimmer within the cursed monstrosity's dark heart and as it watched its prey's eyes close and heard her heart slow, the beast came to a decision.

Zirra floated above a dark forest, winding whipping her hair about. The branches of dead tress reached skeletal fingers fingers towards her that clutched and grasped in the wind. Below her, a multitude of yellow eyes stared at the silhouette she cast upon the crimson moon behind her. The abominable howl of ten-thousand wolves singing in unison broke the silence of the night. Something deep within Zirra stirred to life. Something dark and terrible that wanted to feel the night's air rushing through its fur and taste the fresh drip of ruby blood on its muzzle...

Zirra awoke from the dream with a gasp, laying face-up on soft, dew-covered grass. A cool, night breeze blew across her rapidly stiffening nipples, her clothing missing, and a full-moon in a clear sky shone soft, silvered light upon her silk smooth skin... and where the moonlight touched her bloodied flesh, wounds began to close and her body began to tingle. Confused and panicking, Zirra tried to move her arms, but was met with a firm, sharp resistance and low growls. Frightened, she looked above her head to where her arms were being held and was met with the steady, piercing, yellow eyes of two wolves, gripping her wrists between their teeth.

Sobbing now, Zirra slowly turned her head and looked down between her legs, her attention drawn there by a warm, wet sensation on her nethers. She was greeted by the solid, crimson eyes of the great, snow-white werewolf now made whole, shining in the moonlight as it lapped at her pussy with its smooth tongue. Not a single spot of black ichor stained its coarse fur nor did Zirra's own blood mar its purity any longer either. The beast held Zirra's legs stretched wide between its monstrous, clawed hands. The horrified spear-woman screamed in horror over and over again only to be silenced by the cacophony of the wolves howling from their position in a loose ring around her and the wolfman.

Zirra struggled and screamed until her voice was hoarse, only to have the wolves holding her wrists bite down hard enough to draw blood. Terrified, the Chanter tried to kick out, but the beast tasting her nectar held her down with gentle ease, its grip unyielding. There was no escape from this hellish actuality and as that insidious realization grew, the dark-skinned woman felt her pussy begin to respond to the ministrations of the tongue licking up her trickling love juices.

The werewolf snuffled in appreciation at the new oily wetness flowing into its muzzle and continued to run its tongue up and down vagina and anus, savoring the taste of its prey's exquisite musk. It lay broad, slow strokes across Zirra's clitoris and despite her fear, she could not keep a small moan from escaping her mouth.

"Please. No. Stop! Why are you doing this to me," Zirra begged weakly, tears streaming down her face while the werewolf's pointed ears twitched at her words.

Ignoring her pleas, the beast redoubled its efforts and slid its long, smooth tongue deep into the folds of Zirra's dripping pussy. The last of its prey's wounds were made whole in Mother Moon's sacred light and the tingling in the Chanter's skin reached a crescendo as a wave of pleasure exploded throughout her body from her engorged clit.

"N-n-nooo! I-I-I d-don't w-want t-this! No! S-stop! I-I d-don't w-want t-to... t-to... c-cuuummm! Ahhhnnn! Oh gods, p-please help me!" she stuttered.

Zirra screamed as she left the werewolf's wriggle in places inside her that no human man had ever been. Her pussy spasmed and clenched the invader within it uncontrollably and Zirra orgasmed harder than she had ever before in her life. Her dusky, freckled thighs shook against the downy soft fur of the wolfman's muzzle as she instinctively tried to pull its head closer to her trembling cunt.
The monstrosity continued its exploration of Zirra's perfect pussy and soon it brought her to another shrieking orgasm as the tip of its tongue gently probed around her cervix.

"Ohhhh! Uhhhhnnn! Oh gods, why is this so good?! I-I'm c-c-cumming a-again!!!" the naked spear-woman shrieked.

The wolfman's shaking lamb let forth a deluge of girl cum that filled the beast's snout with the scent of a fertile bitch in heat. The werewolf could no longer contain the monstrous lust that flared up from deep within in its loins. Its massive, canid cock slid from its sheath, pre-cum drooling from the tapered tip. It slapped the heavy, vein-covered, red length of its massive organ down upon Zirra's stomach with a wet smack as it rose to its knees and licked its prey's juices from its own face.

Zirra bit her lip and stared in dark fascination at the hot, fat thing drooling a puddle of viscous pre that filled up her navel and pooled on her stomach. The width of the wolf-cock covered the entirety of her needy pussy. Her face paled as she watched enthralled as the pulsating organ finished growing. Despite her near all-consuming lust, fear caused her heart to flutter in her chest.

"P-please n-no... T-there's n-no way that... thing is g-going to f-fit inside m-me!" Zirra mumbled, still chewing on her bottom lip, tears trickling down her face as she looked for any trace of pity within the werewolf's eyes.

Finding none, Zirra resigned herself to her fate with a mewling whimper and began to shake in dread anticipation. She was terrified and intrigued all at once and as the werewolf began to run the head of its huge cock up and down her lips, sending shockwaves of pleasure into her stomach, teasing her, a growing voice within the spear-woman's mind wanted to take every delicious inch of the monstrous cock inside her throbbing pussy. She wanted, no needed, to know just how much of the heavy, hot length she could swallow with her greedy cunt…

The wolfman lifted Zirra's legs to either side and bent them back towards her head. The beast continued rubbing its cock up and down its prey's sopping wet pussy, letting her feel the scorching the scorching heat and girth of its bulbous canid crown as it teased her burning clit. Zirra began whimpering again, partly in pleasure and partly in fear, her excitement building unabated to an intolerable level. When the werewolf had entirely coated its pulsating prick with its prey's love juices, it lined the tip of its fat cock up with Zirra's gushing tunnel and languidly began to push.

Zirra's tongue lolled out of her mouth and she began to pant as the pressure on her tiny pussy steadily increased. A sheen of sweat broke out across her mocha skin as she willed her trembling cunt to take the beast's massive girth. Heartbeats later, she let loose a high-pitched keening born of pain and desire, as she felt the first fold of her flower give way to the unstoppable force of the wererwolf's lust and her own moon-born madness. Something deep within her mind broke and Zirra panted all the harder.

"Oh gods! I can't believe this is happening! P-please let it fit! I-I want it! I need it! Please, gods, let it fit! OH-GODS-MAKE-IT-FIT-INSIDE-ME-YOU-FUCKER!" she shrieked.

With a small thrust of its broad, fur-covered hips, the werewolf sank the first two inches of its fat fuck-club inside of Zirra's clutching, sucking cunt. The blue-haired woman woman mouth a silent scream and her eyes turned from green to gold as her body seized around the cockhead. She felt a warm liquid start trickling from her pussy and she knew that it was blood. Frozen in place, Zirra seized as an orgasm ripped through her from the mix of pain and pleasure of having her pussy stretched to its breaking point. It was pure ecstasy and she absolutely needed more.

Wide-eyed and drooling, the Chanter tore her wrists free of the wolves' teeth above her head. The paper-thin flesh covering her veins tore and the smell of fresh, metallic blood filled the night air. The wounds steamed away in the moonlight, but before they could heal, Zirra buried her fists in the werewolf's chest fur and pulled, hard, forcing the monstrous being closer and a few more inches of its huge pussy-pleaser inside of her vagina.

Zirra cried out as her cunt tore and bled a little more. She pulled the werewolf's muzzle to her own mouth. The beast's hot, reeking breath filled her lungs as she sucked on its tongue and gratefully quenched her burning thirst with its delicious saliva. Sweat rolled in waves down her body and Zirra came so hard that her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Spittle flew from her lips and she screamed her pleasure into the wolfman's mouth. She completely gave in to the euphoric agony, a slave to the pain and pleasure radiating from her over-stuffed cunt

"OH FUCK, YES! YES! GET THAT WHOLE FUCKING COCK INSIDE MEEEE! YOU'RE GOING TO BREAK ME WITH YOUR FAT FUCKING COCK AND I LOVE IT! PLEASE, FUCK ME!" Zirra cried and begged.

The smell of its captured lamb's blood spurred the werewolf's lust to terrible new heights and when she began to bleat, whatever semblance of self-control remained to it was shattered by the ferocity of its need to rut. In one great thrust, the werewolf forced the thickest part of its fat, throbbing wolf-cock into its prey's vice-like pussy and fully bottomed out inside of her. The crown of its canid prick kissed the tip of Zirra’s cervix, putting gentle pressure on the entrance to her womb. The spear-woman's stomach slightly bulged where the head of the wolfman's bulbous penis curved upward inside her. The crazed Chanter stared at where she was joined to the werewolf, rapturous disbelief across her face. She had done it. She had taken the whole, fat fucking cock into her tiny pussy. An orgasm ripped through her at the sight of it and she shrieked with joy.

"YES! OH, GODS YES! NOW, FUCK ME, YOU FUCKING DOG! POUND MY PRETTY LITTLE PUSSY UNTIL I'M WORTHLESS FOR ANYTHING BUT YOUR FAT FUCK-STICK! PLEASE-MAKE-ME-YOUR-BITCH-FUCKING-BREED-ME!" Zirra babbled and moaned, tossing her head.

The defeated spear-woman spasmed and seized on the huge slab of fuck-meat inside of her stretched-to-the-limit cunt. Her pussy walls constricted and tried to suck the wolfman's massive member deeper inside of her as the beast's rippling abdominal muscles ground against her clit. Small rivulets of blood-tinted girl cum flowed over Zirra's asshole, spilling out around the sides of the fat cock completely plugging her ruined pussy with no room to spare. The air was filled with the copulating pairs' musk and when Zirra wrapped her long, toned legs around the werewolf's waist, he licked her face, still hilted to the root inside of her. It was the fullest Zirra had ever been and could ever be and it felt as though the heat from the beast's wonderful member was scorching her very soul. Another orgasm ripped through her body and she writhed on the cock in perfect bliss.

A few moments later, the monstrous being obliged her demands and pulled its cock entirely out of her pussy until just the head rested against her sucking lips. Zirra whined in frustration at first, but before she could open her mouth, the beast slammed the full length of its prick back inside of her. The spear-woman screamed in surprise and began babbling non-sense as she came yet again. The werewolf began to pound its prey's pussy with no mercy before she had even stopped seizing from her last orgasm. Its huge, fur-covered testicles were as big as goose eggs and they slapped rhythmically against Zirra's winking asshole as the wolfman stuffed her cunt with its fuck-club stroke after stroke. The otherwise relative stillness of the night was shattered by the sounds of slapping flesh and the ecstatic cries of a moon-drunk woman who had lost her mind.

"OH-GODS-OH-GODS-OH-GODS-OH-GODS-SO-BIG-SO-BIG-SO-BIG-SO-BIG-SO-FAT-SO-HUGE-SO-FAT-SO-HUGE-SO-FAT-SO-GOOD-YOU'RE-KILLING-ME-AND-I-LOVE-IT-PLEASE-DON'T-STOP-PLEASE-KEEP-FUCKING-MY-PUSSY-PLEASE-FUCK-ME-FUCK-ME-FUCK-ME!" Zirra yelled, chanting over and over before she trailed off into gibberish.

The beast took complete ownership of the fallen Chanter's battered pussy with its perfect, pulsing phallus. Zirra's fuck-hole squirted a never-ending stream of girl cum onto the werewolf's fur-covered stomach. Her eyes rolled wildly in their sockets and tears of pure orgasmic joy rolled down her slack face. She took a, hissing, shuddering breath as the monstrous being's fuck-stick throbbed and began to grow inside of her reamed-out snatch. The thick, potent cum inside the werewolf's swollen balls began to boil up his shaft and with one last, monumental thrust, the beast forced its still-growing knot inside of its bitch.

Zirra screamed and blacked out from the sheer force of her orgasm. Her stomach bulged obscenely as her quivering womb greedily drank as much of the werewolf's scorching semen. Her pussy walls spasmed around the rapidly inflating knot of her new master. The pressure welled up until it was too much even for the massive knot of flesh flexing inside of her to hold back the tidal wave of wolf-cum. Semen and girl-cum exploded from the Chanter's cunt, soaking the wolfman's own fur.

The werewolf howled as its cock continued to pump cum into its seizing, unconscious bitch. It watched in satisfaction as the lamb's bones broke and twisted, re-forming into its own image. Midnight black fur erupted from the lamb's dusky skin, yet the bitch's cunt never stopped massaging and squeezing on its massive cylinder of fuck-meat. When the creature that had once been Zirra its solid, golden eyes long minutes later, it too joined in howling the exultation of the pair's mating as it orgasmed over and over again.

END

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I'm fairly certain something broke with the formatting. You might want to just paste the text, without colour highlights.

Greyark

Feb 25, 2017
To the best of my knowledge, its fixed. I am sorry about that; as I said, I have no idea what I'm doing as far as formatting on this forum goes. Can't even begin to guess what happened.

Greyark

Feb 25, 2017
Well, I'm guessing feedback isn't a big thing here. I recently decided to publish this short story and another involving this character on Amazon. If anyone that read this enjoyed it, please come check out my page here: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B06Y1SB4D6