Zheng Shi Probe

Rawr XD123

Aug 26, 2018
I need help!
I can't find the probe and the guide id really vague, I deafeted hopper and got th

Rawr XD123

Aug 26, 2018
The Scaffolds in turn is sealed behind a blast door that also needs advanced decryption software or Dr. Teyaal's key card. Also, unlike the previous pods, you can't sell this one back to Steele Tech since realistically some poor transport unitcan't come all the way to a top secret, heavily fortified, Pirate Base, in the middle of an asteroid, in the middle of nowhere in space.
The guide says this so I was under the impression I need to find a "blast door"

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
That doesn't mean the event has been written and coded, it's basically a placeholder for content that doesn't exist yet.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm retarded, looks like it is in the game. That's what I get for not playing for months

Last edited:

Xarit

Feb 19, 2019
I need help!
I can't find the probe and the guide id really vague, I deafeted hopper and got th

when you enter the Sidewinder and defeat the bunny the next probe should be in the star marked locating up north in the grid. the text doesnt give proper information but otherwise you're supposed to have obtained the probe along with anything looted from there and that's it. you dont get the popup saying you obtained it, but its implied in the dialogue that you found it and cannot send it for sale because its a pirate base and blablabla.