Zeikfried Writing Appreciation Thread

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
As per title, this is supposed to be a place for people showing their appreciation of Z's characters and work; and, knowing this forum, for tangential discussion and WMG sessions about it.

I felt really compelled to create a thread like that after reading through additional scenes he just went and made for Lyz and Briha the lovely Myr deserters, among all the talks about there being no chance of anyone ever doing anything with them. Both mini-xpacks were a great read and has done a lot for me in terms of both fap and feels.

Then I thought back to the Sydian Lady bug and the nice content she had, as well as Ganrael, though I've yet to really dig into the latter's content due to loving the Silly Mode Knight and Village content so much.

In any case, lets get the hug/speculation train rolling. :catte:

Last edited:

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
As per title, this is supposed to be a place for people showing their appreciation of Z's characters and work; and, knowing this forum, for tangential discussion and WMG sessions about it.

I felt really compelled to create a thread like that after reading through additional scenes he just went and made for Lyz and Briha the lovely Myr deserters, among all the talks about there being no chance of anyone ever doing anything with them. Both mini-xpacks were a great read and has done a lot for me in terms of both fap and feels.

Then I thought back to the Sydian Lady bug and the nice content she had, as well as Ganrael, though I've yet to really dig into the latter's content due to loving the Silly Mode Knight and Village content so much.

In any case, lets get the hug/speculation train rolling. :catte:

Fix a name for you :p It's bolded ;)

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Zeikfried has done some great work :)
The syidan lady bug scenes were really good. The gentle fuck was all kinds of nice :D

I appreciate the work of all the creators on this forum and people who try to contribute to this game really :)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
What content he exatly wrote for Lys/Briha? Not seen ealrier noowhere in hteir context meantions he made some of it :oops:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
But Briha has so little already, taking her dildo is mean :(
IKR? Still yet to trigger that option in the game Thankfully, you can just keep giving her the smex and the babies, now with another incredibly nice option for pure ladies. This isn't the 'getting her off the planet x-pack', but it's still delivers nicely.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well maybe Zie will someday try at "leave the planet" x-pack(s for both of them). Would be good day to live till then ^^