Zavos' Projectthing Thread

Zavos

May 7, 2016
This be where I dump docs for my CoC2 things.

[Submitted] More Cursed Things - Because the destinction between curse and blessing is perspective, these is equipment that transforms when used.

[Implemented] Bregd'stemn - Tenta-vines that makes your long & thin appendages a bit kinkier

[Submitted] Vylnic Salve - Stuff that turns you into a wolf-lizard hybrid

[Implemented] Lupine Statue - An alternate choice for the statue during Wayfort Renovations

[Implemented] Shamanic Furniture - An additional option for furnishing the Wayfort

[Submitted] New Tattoos - Additional body art options following two themes: marcher tribal tradition, and mage-stuff

[Submitted] Moo Amulet - A cursed amulet that makes the champion milkier

Last edited:
Reactions: EvilK and Tenalc13

EvilK

Aug 14, 2020
All of these sound great.
I wonder if perhaps a cursed item that increases male genitalia would be a good addition. A bit like the hornet ring except for cock/balls.
Just a thought.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
So this thread will just be where I dump anything I write for CoC2. I've added the Bregd'stemn doc.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'm really looking forward to the Bregd'stemn item and having more cursed items is going to be fun oh and what's the curse for the warlocks cloak? There's nothing written for it but it's in the summary part?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I'm really looking forward to the Bregd'stemn item and having more cursed items is going to be fun oh and what's the curse for the warlocks cloak? There's nothing written for it but it's in the summary part?
The warlock's coat curse is masculinization. Lowers feminimity, buts, breasts, hips, et cetra. Unlike the others, Warlock's Coat was concieved after I'd cleared the others with Viviane's writer, so it's rather more prending acceptance than the others.

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
Honestly the shirt sounds great. Might be good for those who would want to use the hornet's ring without lugging out DD-cups.

Edit: Since warlock's coat and hornet's ring cancel each other out when a spell crits (ring makes boobs grow, cloak shrinks them back down), it might cause a rather lengthy wall of text if both items trigger. Maybe there is a way to just not show the ring and cloak activate the boob parts of their effects?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I've added a WIP for a new project, a wolflizard thing.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Another cursed thing has been added to the list. Editors would be appreciated - fem lactation is not my fetish.