Your Steele's appearance.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
See, these are the things I wish people would tell me when I ask questions about existing mechanics. :p

Why are they even there? The only purpose they serve is to irritate people looking to make manly vagina-lads or super femme penis-ladies.

When'd you ask?

Hormones! Just let Aislinn's treatments give the Androgyny perk.

Primename

Dec 5, 2015
You are a human. You’re a good 7 feet and 9 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.36 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a pair of cow-print panties with a garter for underwear, and girding your upper body with a cow-print bra.

Your suit of armor is silvery-gray, with hints of armor-like protrusions. Portions of the suit are accentuated in linear markings, traveling from the arms and neck downward. Overall, it has a crystalline shine to it, adopted from an encounter with a ganrael. The outfit itself is completely closed, much like a body suit should be.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with dark skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with succulent lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Brown-colored eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The ass-length, steel ponytail on your head is parted by a pair of rounded cow ears that stick out sideways. Your mouth contains a tongue. Two curled ram horns twist back from your forehead, curling over your cow-like ears like a satyr out of terran legend.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have flared hips that swell out under your trim waistline, and your ginormous, slappable ass is obscenely large, bordering freakish, and makes it difficult to run. A long cow tail with a puffy tip swishes back and forth as if swatting at flies. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your middle is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two breasts, capped with one 2.1-inch bud each. The rather huge areolae are pink. You could easily fill a big GG-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your horse-phallus is 19 inches long and 3.2 inches across. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A sack with four cantaloupe-sized testicles swings heavily beneath your seam-shredding, bestial cock. You estimate each testicle to be about 21 inches around and 6.7 inches across.

You have a pink, human vagina, with one 0.5-inch clit. Thin streams of girl-cum occasionally dribble from your juice-drooling cunt.

You have one pucker, placed between your cheeks where it belongs. Your soft donut of a pucker protrudes obscenely, almost like a miniature pubic mound that rubs against your buns with every step you take.

Nova wiggles around your body, making you aware of her presence.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
The game itself enforces caps on masculinity/femininity. Like if you have only a penis, max femininity is 70. If you have only a vagina, min femininity is 20.

It's a different story if you're a Nyrea or have the Androgyny perk.

Let's all be thankful that the game doesn't shift your Fem/Masc values back to those thresholds, like CoC does.

And we will need a new name for the perk that will allow PC to ignore those barriers, since Etis has already snatched this one for his perk that sets PC's facial appearance to 'perfectly androgynous' regardless of the Femininity score.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Androgyny perk already exists. You can get it from Catnip or Foxfire.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
But it doesn't allow males to become super feminine looking and vice versa.

Yes it does; it'll give you an androgynous face on the appearance screen, but it'll also get rid of your caps. For example, a male can only get up to 70 femininity, but with the Androgyny perk, they can get up to 100. Not really sure what the point is if your face's appearance doesn't change, though. ):

PC's facial scores

Game describes your face on the appearance screen based on your current femininity score, unless you have the Androgynous perk, in which case you get an androgynous face. You could force it though; for example, giving a male 100/70 femininity. How dare you assume his gender.

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016
You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become an alicorn-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 7 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.13 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a set of stockings and panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a bra designed in mind for honeypot-myr.

Your suit of armor is silvery-gray, with an appearance of smooth, tight latex and has a Steele Tech logo emblazoned on each shoulder. Across the surface, the suit is patterned with a grid of hexagonal tiles. Overall, it has a crystalline shine to it, adopted from an encounter with a ganrael. The outfit itself is completely closed, much like a body suit should be.

Your face is almost entirely equine in appearance, even having fur. Underneath the fur, you believe you have dark blue skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with impossibly large lips and long, beautiful eyelashes. Like twinkling beacons, glowing amber eyes seem to draw the attention of everyone around you. The knee-length, glowing gold mane on your head parts around a pair of very horse-like ears that grow up from your head. Your mouth contains a tongue. A slender ivory horn extends from your forehead, 13-inches long with a spiral pattern of ridges and grooves up its length, giving it a graceful appearance.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of white fur, and a pair of white wings adorn your back, feathered like a dove’s and big enough to be worn like a cloak when folded over your body. They’re strong enough to glide with, but nice and soft to the touch. Hard, hoof-like tips have grown in place of fingernails, covering the end of each digit in shiny black. You can still feel through them all the same. You have incredibly waspish, cow-like hips that swell disproportionately wide on your lithe frame, and your plush, ginormous tush is obscenely large, bordering freakish, and makes it difficult to run. To highlight your vulgarity, a tattoo is permanently printed on your lower back, advertising how much of a slut you are to anyone who sees it. A long glowing gold horsetail hangs from your seam-destroying keister, smooth and shiny. Your legs are muscled and jointed oddly, covered in fur, and end in a pair of bestial hooves. Your six pack is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two honey-stuffed tits, capped with one thumb-sized lipple each. The plump, quite massive, purple lips that you have in place of areolae could easily be parted to allow something stiff and hard inside your sensitive chest-based passages. Despite the uncomfortable fullness, you are at ease - you know your enhanced udders will never stop lactating, no matter what. Unfortunately, a bit of honey leaks out onto your a bra designed in mind for honeypot-myr... Maybe you should invest in a maternity bra? You could easily fill a hyper N-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown a pair of stallion-pricks:
Your first phallus is 30.5 inches long and 7.6 inches thick. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s.
The second horse-cock is 31 inches long and 7.8 inches thick. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s.
Each of your manhoods naturally retract into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid.

A fuzzy cum-packed sack filled with a pair of baseball-sized nuts swings low under your pair of super hot phalluses. You estimate each testicle to be about eight inches around and 2.5 inches across.

You have a black, equine pussy, with one 0.8-inch clit. Thick streams of amber honey drool constantly from your pump-fattened, equine slit. The exterior lips are fat and swollen. They could easily be described as rubbery, and they often shine with a wet sheen, regardless of your arousal. When you’re aroused, you’re told that they wink. The whole thing is ridiculously puffy and lush, a result of repeated use of a pussy pump. Even under clothing, it generates a considerable camel-toe.

You have one pucker, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with occasional beads of lubricant dripping from the orifice every so often. Your soft donut of a pucker protrudes obscenely, almost like a miniature pubic mound that rubs against your buns with every step you take.

qwerty

Sep 14, 2016
as i have played this up to uveto around 7 times now Lila my 6th character(excuse my crappy naming i have no imagination in that department ^_^ ) is my favourite by far 

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a goo-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 5 feet and 4 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.63 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a violet space suit of a retro, sexy design, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with glowing blue skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with pouting lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Green-colored eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. Your shaggy, glowing blue hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, all of them glittering, semi-transparent goo. You have curvy hips that make you walk with a sexy, swinging gait, and your jiggling butt wobbles enticingly with every step. You have two semi-solid, gel-like limbs, shaped into plantigrade legs and ending in feet. They are capable of shifting and morphing when you will them to. Your flat midriff is nice and smooth.

You have two volleyball-sized tits, capped with three 0.9-inch slippery nipples each. The fairly tiny areolae are pink. You could easily fill a DD-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your cock is 9.5 inches long and 1.6 inches across.

You have a glowing blue, vanae vagina, with two 0.5-inch clits. Thin streams of goo occasionally dribble from your pussy, its lips slightly parted. The exterior folds glisten in the light, while the inner tunnel is lined with writhing, tentacle-like feelers.

You have one pucker, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Since some parts of you are made of goo, you can adjust them if need be. :parrot:  

Not too much and not too little and since she's got a gel body she can change the size of her nether regions or reshape them because diversity and as she's made of gel she's not too slimy either (i love your selection of emoticons btw XD) :vince: :perfect:  Edit: would love to actually see what my character looks like with my eye's instead of in my head lol

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become an alicorn-morph over the course of your adventures.

A alicorn...? What...? *googles* Ah... didn't know this was in TiTS. :shibe:

To highlight your vulgarity, a tattoo is permanently printed on your lower back, advertising how much of a slut you are to anyone who sees it.

*Insert Jurassic Park scene* Clever girl....

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016
A alicorn...? What...? *googles* Ah... didn't know this was in TiTS. :shibe:

*Insert Jurassic Park scene* Clever girl....

Alicorn is a Unicorn with wings. My mercenary's look is a mix between Una from Gargoyles and a splash of 30/30 from Bravestarr. I'm a dork. And I like horsies. :3

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
If you couldn't tell, I'm really big on silver. Still thinking of fiddling around with stuff, but it looks like I'm just about where I want my Steele to be. Only thing I'm 100% sure I wanna deal with is the "pink" dick, but otherwise I'm pretty satisfied. Maybe I could stand to have her be a tad taller, or perhaps do something about the areolae, but those are pretty minor things.

Urielle Steele

You started your journey as a half-kaithrit, but you’ve become an ausar over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 6 feet and 2 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.88 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a pair of cow-print panties with a garter for underwear, and girding your upper body with a cow-print bra.

Your suit of armor is silvery-gray, with an appearance of smooth, tight latex and has a Steele Tech logo emblazoned on each shoulder. There is a distinct glistening silver trim bordering the edges. The outfit itself is completely closed, much like a body suit should be.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with pale skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with luscious lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a metallically glistening platinum iris and nestled within the blacken depths of your sclera. The shoulder-length, silver hair on your head is overlapped by a pair of pointed dog ears. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Nestled between your breasts is a fluffy ball of silver fur. Swirls of luminous silver trace brighter accents across much of your form. A coat of silver fur covers your arms, giving them a distinctly animalistic bent. Your fingers are tipped with short, canine claws as well, just like one of the ausar. You have flared hips that make you walk with a sexy, swinging gait, and your substantial posterior fills out your clothing nicely. Two soft, silver cat-tails sprout just above your callipygean butt, curling and twisting with every step to maintain perfect balance. Two plantigrade legs grow downwards from your waist, ending in fur-covered paws. Your flat middle is nice and smooth.

You have two cushiony, milky breasts, capped with one lactating, fuckable nipple each. The saucer-sized areolae are luminous silver. While you may appear to have inverted nipples, your chest actually houses wet, slippery secrets. A finger or cock could easily slip inside you to give and get as much pleasure as any crotch-couched cunt. Your cushiony, lactating breasts are producing cream but are nowhere near full at the moment. You could easily fill a big HH-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your prick is 16 inches long and 2.7 inches across. A sack with two baseball-sized balls swings heavily beneath your seam-straining cock. You estimate each testicle to be about eight inches around and 2.5 inches across.

You have a luminous silver, vanae slit, with two 0.5-inch clits. Occasional beads of translucent girl-cum drip from your tentacle-lined gash. The exterior folds glisten in the light, while the inner tunnel is lined with writhing, tentacle-like feelers.

You have one anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Razielle wiggles around your body, making you aware of her presence.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Alicorn is a Unicorn with wings.

And here we have yet another word which meaning became whatebs (I blame MLP:FiM): an alicorn is whar the horn of an unicorn is made of.

In case this sounded like I was having a go at you -trust me, it wasn't what I was aiming for- I shall also give you kudos for the Una reference. That London clan had potential in the series (I know it was expanded in the comics). I won't be using Hornitol any time soon, though!

Smashgirl

Oct 13, 2016
You are a human. You’re a good 5 feet and 4 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.63 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a set of stockings and panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with an underbust corset.

Your suit of armor is silvery-gray. It has a crystalline shine to it, adopted from an encounter with a ganrael. The outfit itself is completely closed, much like a body suit should be.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with dark skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with fat lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Black-colored eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. Your lengthy, black hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Parts of your body emit aromatic pheromones, enticing potential mates. You have flared hips that swell out under your trim waistline, and your soft, generous tush wobbles enticingly with every step. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your slim belly is nice and smooth.

You have two pillowy, milky tits, capped with one 0.4-inch nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are pink. Your big, milky breasts are producing milk but are nowhere near full at the moment. You could easily fill a big DD-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have a pink, human cunt, with one 0.8-inch clit. Thick streams of translucent cunny-honey drool constantly from your panty-flooding cunt. The lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions.

You have one butthole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with thin streams of lubricant occasionally dribbling from the orifice.

Amy wiggles around your body, making you aware of her presence.

TheMuffinMayne

Oct 13, 2016
Damn, so many obscenely humongous cocks! I feel rather inferior... though I suppose that's the whole point of having a tiny cock, eh? Not too much SPH content, but the new girl Ramis is making up for it! Whoo!

Appearance:

You are a human. You’re a good 4 feet and 3 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.3 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re not wearing a single scrap of armor, using a small frilly pink bikini bottom for underwear, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with indigo skin. Overall, your visage has a nice set of cheekbones and plump lips. Regular green eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. Your exquisitely long, purple ponytail looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Your mouth contains a tongue. Six horns have sprouted through your skin, the back two pairs curve backwards over your head and down towards your neck, while the front two horns stand almost eight inches long upwards and a little forward.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Your human-shaped hands appear very demonic, tipped with sharp claws that seem to have replaced your fingernails. You have cow-like hips that make you look more like an animal waiting to be bred than any kind of human, and your vast, cushiony behind wobbles like a bowl full of jello as you go. A narrow tail ending in a spaded tip curls down from your giant backside, wrapping around your leg sensually at every opportunity. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your flat belly is nice and smooth.

The top half of your body is willowy and breast-less, graceful yet vaguely austere, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your cock is 1 inches long and 0.2 inches across. An empty sack with two large balls swings heavily beneath your member. You estimate each testicle to be about four inches around and 1.3 inches across.

You have one greedy ass, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Dragonspiderkitsune

Sep 27, 2016
www.pixiv.net
This is my third character and my favorite avatar so far among all the games I've ever played. Well, I guess excluding the one I had in CoC which I got the name from.  I'll probably still do some adjustments here and there, but the only major thing I may add is probably those juicy cunt nipples.

You started your journey as a half-ausar, but you’ve become a half-ausar-taur over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 6 feet and 5 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.96 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

Your suit of armor is silvery-gray, with an appearance of smooth, tight latex and has a Steele Tech logo emblazoned on each shoulder. Lines of shining silver trace the surface in a design very similar to a printed circuit board. Overall, it has a crystalline shine to it, adopted from an encounter with a ganrael. The outfit itself is completely closed, much like a body suit should be.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with pale skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with luscious lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes have a curious mix of feline and dragonic features; a pair of black vertical slits instead of rounded pupils,  each sat within a dark yellow iris. Tendrils of black crawl across your eyeballs proper, extending from a dark ring just barely visible at the edges. The ankle-length, silver hair on your head is overlapped by a pair of pointed dog ears. Your mouth contains a tongue. A slender ivory horn extends from your forehead, six-inches long with a spiral pattern of ridges and grooves up its length, giving it a graceful appearance.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and six wings sprout from your back, each covered in wonderfully soft silver feathers and big enough to be worn like a luxurious ceremonial robe when all six are folded over your body, which you often find yourself doing to help with getting through tight spaces. Despite their sheer bulk, you can still glide with them. From the waist down, you have a bestial, four-legged form vaguely like that of a felid. Your fair bottom looks fairly average. A writhing, sinuous appendage flows after you, bobbing and undulating with the slightest movement of your hips. Most of the length of the thing is coated in pale skin, culminating in a thick bulge a few inches below a tapered, bright red tip. Your digitigrade legs end in soft, padded cat-paws.

Your generous, expectant belly is impossible to miss. Wearing loose clothing wouldn’t even help at this point. Your belly is bulging heavily. At first glance, people might be mistaken for thinking you’re properly pregnant, but closer inspection reveals your belly to be lumpy and slightly misshapen, bulging with eggs as you are.

You have two jiggly breasts, capped with one 0.8-inch nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are pink. You could easily fill a E-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is no longer below your waist, but instead at the back of your tauric hindquarters. Your wyrm-cock is 12 inches long and two inches across. It is lined with rib-like protrusions, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The knot is 2 inches wide when at full size. A sack with two grapefruit-sized gonads swings heavily beneath your rock-hard, knotty wyrm-prick. You estimate each testicle to be about 13 inches around and 4 inches across.

You have a pink, human pussy, with one 0.5-inch clit. Thin streams of girl-cum occasionally dribble from your cunt.

You have one anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Spiral.mkv

Oct 15, 2016
(Art imitates art. I have an rp character all buff and tanned who serves as the base for all my titsventures. Also in fairness I keep myself in the dark and assumed it was waspgirl, cat or dog..and only one of those really works. As of today I am working to buy every goo pill I can find and become truly. Shiny and chrome)

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a zil over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 7 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.13 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of naleenscale armor, using a red, itty bitty male thong for underwear, and girding your upper body with a plain bra.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with olive skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with full lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. The black sclera and iris of both of your eyes make them appear as solid black and very alien. Their structure allows you to have a larger angle of vision as well as detecting the fastest of movements. Your back-length, chrome braid looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Floppy feelers also grow from just behind your hairline, bouncing and swaying in the breeze. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Shining black exoskeleton covers your arms from the biceps down, resembling a pair of long black gloves from a distance. You have girly hips that blend into the rest of your thick form, and your firm heinie looks great under your gear. Shimmering, armor-like chitin girds your legs from your toes to your mid-thigh. The sable material is rock hard right up until the ring of soft fluff that grows over the uppermost edge. Your soft middle is fairly average in appearance.

You have two tits, capped with one 0.3-inch bud each. The average-sized areolae are pink. You could easily fill a D-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have a chrome, zil-styled honeypot, with one 0.5-inch clit. Occasional beads of goo drip from your gooey quim, its lips slightly parted.

You have one asshole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs. Your pucker is inhumanly soft and puffy, a beckoning donut with a perfect little hole in the middle.

Since some parts of you are made of goo, you can adjust them if need be.

352886.jpg

Chaoscurtis

Sep 20, 2015
I made a new one ... And totally didn't use the save editor to pull it off ... nope, not at all *Cough*

Introducing my Android/Cyborg/Synthetic whatever Steele

Your face is human in shape and structure, with smooth, freckled silvery gray skin. A set of retractable, needle-like fangs sit in place of your canines, just like a naleen. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with luscious, black lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes are mapped like a printed circuit board and  pulse to life with rings of luminous emerald green around each iris, giving them a very synthetic appearance. The knee-length, black tipped dark green braid on your head can’t hide a pair of triangular, elven ears. They stick out a full four inches from the sides of your head. Small extra muscles let them twitch or droop expressively. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Swirls of curiously luminescent black trace brighter accents across much of your form. Your hands are still largely human in shape and dexterity aside from the fairly feline claws that have replaced your fingernails. You have wide hips that make you walk with a sexy, swinging gait, and your voluminous butt wobbles enticingly with every step. A cat-tail sprouts just above your generous heinie, curling and twisting with every step to maintain perfect balance. When aroused, its tip opens to reveal a girthy tentacled tail-cock. Two digitigrade legs grow downwards from your waist, ending in soft, padded cat-paws. Your six pack is fairly well-toned.

You have two supple, milk-filled tits, capped with one 0.3-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are black. Your lactating breasts are producing cream but are nowhere near full at the moment. You could easily fill a D-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have a black, synthetic pussy, with one 0.5-inch clit. Moisture gleams in your narrow, cybernetic pussy.

You have one butthole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
I decided I wanted to make a mega taur that has plenty of cock sizes for any and all challengers. When I say mega taur I really mean mega. xD

You are an alicorn-taur. You’re a good 16 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 4.88 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a set of winter clothing, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with pale skin. Overall, your visage has a square chin and chiseled jawline. Gold-colored eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The shaggy, glowing gold hair on your head parts around a pair of very horse-like ears that grow up from your head. Your mouth contains a thick, fleshy tongue that, if you so desire, can telescope to a distance of about four feet. It has sufficient manual dexterity that you can use it almost like a third arm. Six horns have sprouted through your pale skin, the back two pairs curve backwards over your head and down towards your neck, while the front two horns stand almost eight inches long upwards and a little forward.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and magnificent blue wings sprout from your shoulders. When unfurled they stretch further than your arm span, and a single beat of them is all you need to set out toward the sky. They look a bit like bat’s wings, but the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. Parts of your body emit aphrodisiac-laced pheromones, enticing potential mates. From the waist down, you have a bestial, four-legged form vaguely like that of a horse. Your muscular, toned posterior is barely noticable, showing off the muscles of your haunches. A long glowing gold horsetail hangs from your firm heinie, smooth and shiny. You have oddly-jointed legs that end in fuzzy hooves. Your belly is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a robust chest with extremely pronounced pectoral muscles, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are gold.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown a cluster of bestial tools:
Your first stallion-prick is 30 inches long and two inches in diameter. It’s gold in color and laced with thick veins. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your flared horse-cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 3 inches wide when at full size.
Your next stallion-prick is 25 inches long and 2 inches wide. It’s gold in color and laced with thick veins. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your seam-shredding, musky cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 2.9 inches wide when at full size.
Your third beast-cock is 20 inches long and two inches thick. It’s gold in color and laced with thick veins. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your phallus, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 3 inches wide when at full size.
Your fourth stallion-prick is 15 inches long and two inches thick. It’s gold in color and laced with thick veins. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your knotty prick, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 3 inches wide when at full size.
The fifth stallion-prick is 8 inches long and two inches thick. It's gold in color and laced with thick veins. The 'head' of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse's. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your knotty prick, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 3 inches wide when at full size.
Each of your manhoods naturally retract into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid.

A cum-packed scrotum with four large testicles swings heavily beneath your bundle of beast-cocks. You estimate each testicle to be about five inches around and 1.6 inches across.

You have one unspoiled ass, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Skeleton Man

Dec 22, 2015
I find my tastes seem to run against the grain for a lot of TiTS content. I prefer smaller body types, more realistic proportions and I can take or leave dickgirls and animal people tbf.

I usually don't make pure humans in games. I either gravitate towards a magicy, generic elfy-type thing that makes Tolkien spin in his grave, or I gravitate towards the hulking behemoth races which would have names like Big McLargehuge or Bulk Squat-thrust. In TiTS, neither of those really appealed to me however. I think my first Steele was a half-Kaithrit(?) then I became a Vanae-morph because tentacle-chan is best chan. I dick around with different races every now and then, I quite liked the Red Myr (unpopular opinion, perhaps but hey. diff'rent strokes), I think I played around as a half-Gryvain for a while too, tried Googirl for a while that one was fun...

I settled on 1 design around about the time Uveto just started getting implemented. Human female, short at 5'3 or thereabouts, ginger hair, pale skin, thin body, B-cup chest size, Tech Specialist. I liked the idea of the cute nerdy Steele. Outfits in TiTS always seemed a bit underused in descriptions and conversations (understandably so, given the vast amount of variables you'd never be able to write unique dialogue for even a tenth of it all), so I never really settled on one outfit that fit the character I was creating. At the end of the day, my goal was to make a character that was unassuming, someone small and easy to miss if they walked by you in the space-street. A character that'd rather blend into a crowd rather than draw crowds in the first place (though I usually corrupted that over time with a submissive streak).

...wait a minute, as I'm writing this it just occurred to me that I basically made Futaba from Persona 5.
latest

Huh... I'm okay with this.  :perfect:

HornyMcHornFace

Oct 28, 2016
I only read about 15 - 20 of these posts and it seems like I'm one of the few that try to keep their Steele relatively starter-like.

You are a human. You’re a good 5 feet and 10 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.78 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a set of ropes and straps for shibari bottoms for underwear, and girding your upper body with a shibari top.

Your suit of armor is silvery-gray, with large sections of armor-like pieces. Lines of shining silver trace the surface in a design very similar to a printed circuit board. Overall, it has a crystalline shine to it, adopted from an encounter with a ganrael. The outfit itself is completely closed, much like a body suit should be and is topped with a bubble-shaped space helmet that covers the entirety of your head.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with fair skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with full lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Dark yellow-colored eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. Your long, brown ponytail looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and a pair of magnificent wings sprout from your shoulders. When unfurled they stretch further than your arm span, and a single beat of them is all you need to set out toward the sky. They look a bit like bat’s wings, but the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. You have ample hips that draw the attention of those around you, and your toned, cloth-straining heinie stretches your gear, flexing it with each step. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your midriff is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two supple breasts, capped with one 0.3-inch firm nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink. You could easily fill a D-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have a pink, human slit, with one 0.5-inch clit. Thin streams of girl-cum occasionally dribble from your cunt, its lips slightly parted.

You have one backdoor, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

If I ever feel like going herm, I reshape the horse cock for this extra text: 

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your member is 16 inches long and 2.7 inches across. A sack with two apple-sized nuts swings heavily beneath your shaft. You estimate each testicle to be about 12 inches around and 3.8 inches across.

One thing this fails to mention is that I have elf like ears about 2 inches long.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
You started your journey as a half-kaithrit, but you’ve become a nekomata over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 5 feet and 5 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.65 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a thong for underwear, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

Your suit of armor is silvery-gray, with hints of armor-like protrusions and has a Bell-Isle/Grunmann patch emblazoned on each shoulder. Lines of shining silver trace the surface in a design very similar to a printed circuit board. Overall, it has a crystalline shine to it, adopted from an encounter with a ganrael. The outfit itself is completely closed, much like a body suit should be and is topped with a fashionable helmet that fits snugly around your head.

You have a cat-like face, complete with moist nose and whiskers. Your fluffy, black fur hides fair skin underneath. Overall, your visage has a well-defined jawline, a pair of slender lips, and a fairly masculine profile. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a black iris. The short, black hair on your head is parted by a pair of cute, fuzzy feline ears, sprouting from atop your head and pivoting towards any sudden noises. Your mouth contains a lengthy tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of fluffy, black fur. Poofing out your chest is a fluffy ball of black fur. Your hands are still largely human in shape and dexterity aside from the fairly feline claws that have replaced your fingernails. You have slightly-flared quarters that match your trim, lithe body, and your incredibly tight, perky heinie molds closely against your form. Two soft, black cat-tails sprout just above your incredibly tight, perky keister, curling and twisting with every step to maintain perfect balance. When aroused, the tip of each one will open to reveal a girthy feline cock. Two digitigrade legs grow downwards from your waist, ending in soft, padded cat-paws. Your midriff is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a flat, athlete’s chest, wiry with muscle, capped with one inverted nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink. When you’re aroused enough, your 0.2-inch nipples pop out, ready for action. Your pecs have a noticable amount of milk inside them now. Before long, they’ll start swelling.

Your masculine endowments are concealed within a well-hidden slit when not in use, though when the need arises, you can part your concealed entrance and reveal your true self. Your cat-phallus is 4 inches long and 0.7 inches across. It ends in a tapered head, ringed in small, fleshy nubs that terrans have taken to calling “barbs” in spite of their softness. More of these “barbs” line the shaft, but they’re largest at the base, where they are likely to be rubbed against a clit mid-coitus. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid.

You have a pink, feline slit, with one 0.3-inch clit. Occasional beads of girl-cum drip from your feline cunt. The exterior lips are vestigial and featureless, making your entrace quite modest and barely visible under your black fur.

You have one backdoor, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with thin streams of lube leaking out of its edges.

Pretty much all my characters will have the Nekomata thing going until Frostwyrm TF arrives.