your pc and their backstory.

scrafumut

Sep 8, 2020
i would love to know what your pc is and what their backstory is. short,long don't backstory care love to see how others role play their characters.

my pc. a half salamander girl, 6 foot tall athletic build. thin waist flared hips small ish tits and stacked with muscle.
grew up a orphan and after being left or the doorstep or a orphanage. at age 11 stated to train to become a soldier/guardswoman for her hometown sneaking into the guards training around at night to practice every night before being caught by one of the guardsmen who loved what she was doing and adopted her and trained her himself quickly sersaping him in all forms of combat and the other guardsmen and women becoming loved by some and hated by others thous being the ones that joined for easy work and a free bed. joined the townguards age 16. found out her mum left her at the orphanage because she was a half breed, as where she is from half breeds are seen as abominations and a insult. stayed and served for 3 more years before saying her goodbyes leaving to see the world. 2 years later then events of CoC2 happen.
love to read about your PCs

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Let's see, I've got a few Champions I play in parallel to see different sorts of content so I've got different hooks for each of them. Except where noted they're all human.

Catboi Slumrat Thief: Largely the stock background for a Slumrat, this was my first Champion and I didn't think too much about it when I was starting and created their backstory in retrospect. Having become Arona's bottom bitch by accident and Evelyn's by design, I imagine that he traded sex for survival when he was younger and so isn't too worked up when anyone else goes to town on his ass. He's prematurely jaded and approaching pretty much everything with a 'what's in it for me?' attitude but is just a bit too passive to jump at the corruption as a way to assert his desires upon the world. I imagine he skipped town after an attempt to steal from a wealthy family (and a fling with their daughter) went predictably and badly wrong. I may have borrowed the concept from Gardens of the Moon.

Female Arcanist Black Mage: A former street urchin and pickpocket born with magical talent she wasn't aware of but which helped her survive, she was discovered while attempting to steal an expensive-looking trinket from a mage, who sensed her talent and agreed to train her in return for assistance with his own magical researches. While she learned much and enjoyed the allure of experimenting with the supernatural, things ended badly years later when one of these experiments left her magically barren. When she realized this was beyond her teacher's power to fix, she left and made for the Frost Marches, having learned though her master's library that somewhere there was a magic that might cure her condition, as well as a rumor of a unique form of magic forgotten by history.

So yeah, I built her around the Mirror Magic set. xD

Shemale Wyld Elf Minstrel Charmer: Another character I built backwards because my main goal was to have a character with high Corruption to see various gated scenes. Growing up with a natural talent for magic and for turning heads with her looks, she naturally found herself pursuing a career in performance. She also has a very high libido and enjoyed using her gifts to charm her way into the pants of men and women alike, satisfying both with her donut asshole and footlong horsedick. Eventually looking for a change of scenery, she headed for the Frost Marches. She's fallen head over heels for Kas, but the unexpected birth of Kinu (Inari) is keeping her anchored enough to not go full-demon, while she enjoys herself as she is too much to take Keros' offer.

Hermaphrodite Noble Scion Warrior: The second child and only daughter of minor nobility, who idolizes a famous paladin from the Godswar and dreamed of following in her footsteps. Her family indulged her until an opportunity for a political marriage came up. When she balked, they told her she could change her mind or walk out the door and not return until she could prove herself a greater hero than her idol or prove her ideals could win her a better marriage than her family could provide and she'd get nothing from them otherwise. She impetuously declared she would do both and left that same day. She used some of the money she was able to take with her (personal jewelry she sold) to get a well-known witch to magic her up a penis, because she swings both ways, isn't sure if she's going to meet mister or miss right and wants to keep all her options open. And then she met Ryn.

This is my 'thinks like a romantic ballad' and 'has issues with morality that isn't black and white' character. Though seeing what happened when her inflexible belief that corruption is evil and must be destroyed met the Harboring a Fugitive quest is starting to make her reevaluate that...

Trap Acolyte White Mage: I stuck pretty close to the stock background for him too. He's a young scholarly type raised in a monastery devoted to Nareva. I like to imagine this particular order emphasized keeping a clear mind free from all worldly distractions, which is why he's a complete virgin and has no experience with sex and is trying to keep things that way. At least until meeting Nareva again and hopefully being given the offer to receive her 'wisdom'. He also knows archery, because the monastery taught it as a way of focusing the mind while also training its members how to protect themselves on travels. In other words, he's what I've called 'trappy boy-Rosa'.

My main reason behind this setup was to have a virgin character to check for scenes that account for it (say, a certain cumpire) but finding that Nareva has a nude bust was in the game was an added bonus.

Female Slumrat Thief: Another character who grew up on the wrong side of the tracks and took to stealing to help her mother make ends meet. After her mother died, she started sleeping around for extra and less risky money and found out that with her quick fingers it was easy to combine the two activities, stealing from people after fucking them to exhaustion. After word got around (her distinctively bright red hair made keeping a low profile kind of impossible) she left and has been power-bottoming her way across Savarra ever since, staying ahead of the law and using the money she steals to afford her Brown Leaf habit. And then in a little town called Hawkethorne she encountered a hunky minotaur who scratched all her itches and now plans to settle down with him after everything is over...

And I have one Champion I'm planning to run but haven't started yet because I'm still playing catch-up with some of my others, but they're planned around going for the kitsune TF and focusing on their content specifically and doing Hime Kinu's path, probably going to play them as another Warrior and am going full-weeb on the name and going to call them Hagane. I figure their parents learned the word from a glamoured kitsune merchant and thought 'it sounded nice'.

Reactions: Zbearbear

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
first is my main. a lupine hermaphrodite amazon thick thighs large ass 1 and half foot long cock with football balls. she grew up in a small tower and lived out her younger years thair when she was 15 her and some friends played a sort of drinking game loser take a alycamly drink that none of them knew what it did, that effects were only temporary being a hour or so. she took it and it gave her a fat cock and balls and she fell in love with it and the next day she went to the alchemist and had him make a potion to make her a herm. left the tower at 19.healy build with thick slabs of muscle that covered her body not the tallest for a lupine but she made up for it in shear muscle power and her headstrong attitude.under her barbarian and warrior upbringing her has a heart of gold but you piss her off you will wish you had never been born.

my second is a kitsune herm. born human black mage and arcanist. average build high in muscle and curvy where it matters.
her adoptive mother was a kitsune that fell out of favor with the others and wanted to spit in the eyes of their patron god. she food the baby human when she was left in the woods to die. may it be abandoned or forgotten form a bandits and highwaymen attacking a caravan she did not know but took her in all the same. she saw this as a way to stick it to their god and turn this little girl not more the a few weeks old into a artificial kitsune. and filled every time she tried to do so. only able to give her a single fox tail and ears. the girl become very skilled in magic at a young age mastering spells that take years to learn and master in a few months. her mother let her have full free will of what she wanted to be and do to a degrey and when she said she wanted to become a herm she did not stop her making her wish come true. at 18 the young girl stated to ask question about kitsunes and why she is what she is and so her mother told her that she was in fact human, despite being told she was a kitsune with a form of birth defects as punishment for her sins. she left no soon after to find out answers and years latter ending up in the frost marches to find the kitsune den she learned about from traveling caravans and other kitsunes that have been their. bal bala bala fulls inlove with kiyoko and become a true kitsune with the aid or keros.

Foxglove

Sep 25, 2020
Fierra - Black mage with the Arcanist background. Although now a wyld elf with cloven-hooved feet, Fierra started out as a catfolk in a small village up north. She learned magic from her mother, a powerful mage, but also a severe helicopter mom who kept Fierra essentially a prisoner in her own house until she was 18. As soon as she was able, Fierra ran away from home, but quickly discovered that she was woefully unprepared for living on her own. She eventually found her way to Hawkethorne, where Garth took pity on her and offered her a room until she could get back on her feet. Fierra has taken advantage of her newfound freedom by becoming an unrepentant slut who will fuck anything not too corrupted, although she doesn't always remember to take brown leaf. As a result, she now has three kids--a minotaur from Brint, and two lupine puppies from some random archer she encountered--in the nursery at Hawkethorne. Promiscuity aside, she is a very kind and cheerful person at heart, eager to repay the kindness the people of Hawkethorne have shown her.

Siegfried - Lupine warrior with the Hunter background. Siegfried was born to a young, unwed mother and learned to hunt at an early age to help put food on the table. The sense of having been abandoned by his father, in addition to the scorn he received from others in his hometown on account of being illegitimate, left him extremely bitter toward most other people. He was thus easily seduced by Kasyrra's promises of unlimited power and sex, quickly becoming a dark knight who only grudgingly accepted his role as "champion" to serve his own goal of becoming her consort and a ruler of the new world. The only thing keeping him from going full demon right now is Kasyrra's repeated assurance that his soul is not "ripe" yet. Ironically given his past, Siegfried never bothers using blank powder and has illegitimate children all over from his travels.

Vixani - Human charmer with the Courtesan background. Vixani was originally a courtesan servicing the nobility of a kingdom across the southern sea, a few days' travel from Jassira. An accidental pregnancy from one of her johns made her realize two things: she really enjoyed the feeling of being pregnant, and married noblemen don't like it very much when they accidentally knock you up. Eventually said nobleman decided he didn't want anyone alive to tell his wife what he'd done, forcing Vixani to leave her daughter in another courtesan's care and go on the lam, eventually winding up in Hawkethorne. Vixani sees Cait as sort of a kindred spirit due to their shared background and southern heritage, but unlike Cait, she takes great enjoyment and pride in being impregnated as many times and by as many different races as possible. She is currently the mother of 31 driders, two lupine puppies via Garret, a tanuki daughter via Lady Evergreen, and a bunch of vesperans she didn't bother to keep track of, and is carrying Fritte's wyld elf child.

Last edited:

Weaver

Sep 3, 2020
My current main, a Wyld Elf slumrat thief with feathered hair, originally by the name of Crow, was a conman who would spend all the coin he stole on drinks and whores. After a few consecutive visits to his favorite prostitute they discovered the woman was pregnant, and Crow fled the town because he was afraid of the responsibility of being a father. After he met Kiyoko and she had Kinu, he wanted to right the wrongs of his past and realized that he legitimately enjoyed being a father. He changed his name to Heron, dyed his hair white and grew it out to signify his new life, and learned magic as a white mage.

Tenalc13

Mar 16, 2020
I don't have a specific character. There are only two saves with a corrupt pс and a clean pс. I test tf staff on them and watch some scenes. I'll wait until or near the release of the game. But I'm planning to create a pc similar to these artworks that I stumbled upon a few days ago because I like them:
1583851113.buxombalrog_badendcommv2.jpg
1586231942.buxombalrog_badendcomm4.jpg
And choose a hunter's background because I like the idea of a hobo from the forest who came out of nowhere and began to beat everyone's asses :D

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
My Current Character Urza is a 6'4" Amazon of an Orc with light green skin, golden eyes and Dark red hair. She is the 3rd daughter of the Tribe's Chieftan. As she grew up she was raised by many, learning from warriors, hunters, and wise women. By the time she was a young woman, there was talk about her being given to another tribe's chieftain as a bride to cement an alliance. Hating the idea she walked out, deciding she will start her own Tribe and family. Remembering the Wise women discussing the transformation abilities of Alchemy she set off to the closest non-Orc settlement to find an Alchemist so she may gain the ability to be able to both Mother and Father children to quicken the creation of her own Tribe.

Last edited:

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
Considering that I currently have around 50 characters (and counting, since I add a few more to each update), there would be no way for me to explain them all, but I would say that my favorites can be divided into 2 categories: champions and alphas.
The champions are 7 characters that I created using The Pantheon as a base and also the NPCs we can relate to in the game.

Lumia = Freyja: A Valkyrie Battle Maiden carrying a Sanctified Gladius, Helm of Heroes, Breastplate, Gauntlets, Winged Sabatons, Ring of Pure Thought, Bronze Pauldrons and Champion's Belt. (in addition to a Camisole, Stockings And Garterbelt under the armor, but of course only a few will have a chance to see this surprisingly delicate and feminine side of it!) He prefers small and delicate boys with an emphasis on femdon!
Her original race (and current, since at the time I am writing this, it is still not possible to sell her soul to Lumia) would be an Amazonian elf with wings and a Nordic beauty!
Her background would be that she was a descendant of two great heroes of the Godswar, a valkyrie and an elf general, and when she discovers this truth, she leaves the military career and starts traveling through Savarra to find out who her ancestors were!

Keros = Inari: A noble Kitsune samurai with all the equipment Kohaku has to offer, (plus A Beast Killer and Hip Quiver) which means he can fit in as a Warrior (with Swift Sword, Straight Pike and Balanced Blade), Mage ( using the different scrolls), or as a Ranger. He always fights alongside Kiyoko, and he almost never "dishonors" his fallen opponents! (unless they hurt his fox wife, because in these cases, he makes a point of being very cruel)
In short, Inari would be the incarnation of my weeaboo side!
His original race was Catfolk, being the youngest son of a noble family and so on. . . However, even if your family has many riches, they were originally refugees from Old Country (which would explain your name)! One day, while browsing the old records of his family's library, he found a diary of his ancestor, the first to arrive from the old country as the servant of a noble kitsune commander who fought on Godswar, when his master died in battle, he took his master's riches and used them to make a fortune.

Velun = Cernunnos: An Elf / Ent Druid who has become one with nature. After a lifetime in the wilds, one day he found an ancient temple in a cave, with a large oak in the center, when he approached and touched the tree, his Wild Mark it seemed to change, its skin that was as smooth as that of a young bud, became as thick as the bark of an adult tree, seeing it as a divine sign, he dropped everything and shared on a journey across the north to meet Velum so he could fulfill his destiny!
He does not like to hurt animals and avoids facing beasts as much as possible. He hates demons with all his heart, for the way corruption corrupts nature! He did not have the courage to kill Alraune, since she was not to blame for her transformation and in practice, she was only Kasyrra’s first victim, so he seeks a way to purify her corruption, in return, he always carries seeds of Effigy to help you in battle!

Tira = Adam: A human warrior wearing heavy armor and hungry for battle, became known on the battlefield as Herald of Tira. As the son of an undertaker and with his mother having died in childbirth, Adam grew up living side by side with death! Surprisingly, his father never blamed him for his mother's death. Perhaps because he works having to deal with death and loss all the time, or he understood that his beloved sacrificed his own life to bring that child into the world, he always strove to be a good father and raise his son well, even that he still missed his wife. As Adam grew up, he watched as his father struggled for livelihoods while still clinging to his wife's memory, he hoped he would be able to give him a good and peaceful life. He decided to become a soldier and always sent most of his salary home, until he received the news of his father's death, after his loss, he left everything behind and went north in search of a new beginning!

Sorra = Tengu: An elf thief with black wings. Born in the gutter and having struggled to survive from the first moments of his life, Tengu was just another poor and miserable elf. Her mother was a slave who ran away when her master tried to kill her for fun after he got tired of raping her. Hidden in the slums, she discovered that she was pregnant, and when the child was born, she prostituted herself to feed herself and her son. As he grew up, he started stealing to help support his mother, no longer wanting her to have to sell herself. Over time, his skills improved and he came to be known as "The Shadow of the Crow", a cunning thief who seemed to fly across the rooftops of the city wearing a bird mask and a cape of black feathers (which were actually his tied wings to a feather cloth in order to hide its wild mark). Even though his mother did not approve of the way he brought money home, knowing that he would end up being killed every night, she knew that in that city, he probably wouldn't get any better. Seeing his mother's distress, the young man assured him that he was always careful not to be caught and to always be one step ahead of his targets, in addition to making a point of stealing only from the unscrupulous nobles and corrupt officers who made that city a trash! This took the weight off his conscience, but it did nothing to relieve his worries as a mother. However, no matter how careful they focus or how rich they accumulate, that did not change the fact that she was still a runaway slave, and one day her former master found her, and when the soldiers took her, they also found the treasures stolen. His mother takes the blame for the theft to protect her son, and was executed by her former owner.When Tengu learned what happened, Tengu put on his cap and mask one last time, infiltrating his father's ways, he always knew the truth about his ancestry, but he never wanted to get involved with the man. When he arrived at the room where his father was, he found the man lying on the bed and seemed to be holding a rope in his hands. However, when approaching, he saw that it was not a rope, but a long braid of cut hair, looking around, he saw an ornate chest that was open, and inside were several other braids, each different from the other, and when he approached the snoring man, he recognized the hair in his hands. It was impossible for Tengu to forget the color and texture of that hair, not after the countless times that they spent hours brushing while they talked about everything. Swallowing the lump in his throat, he took off his mask, took the braid from his mother's hair, put it around the neck of the bastard and started pulling with all his strength as he straddled the struggling man's chest, making sure to look at us eye of him while life was fading!

Mallach = Felix: A catfolk bard with black hair, tanned skin and a profile worthy of the Mediterranean nobility. Felix's life was a journey, literally! His father was an itinerant musician, and they had been on the road for as long as he could remember. His earliest memories were that when he was just a kitten with his father singing for him to sleep on the back of a cart. He never met his mother, his father did not speak much of her, but he said that she was the most beautiful and kind woman he had ever met in his life, that he was his muse, but that as they could not be together, his son was the gift she left with him so that they can always be united through the child. He deeply adored his father, and as soon as he grew old enough to hold the harp, he began to learn music, wanting to follow in his footsteps. As Felix grew up, his talent for music became undeniable, however, his abilities went far beyond those of a simple troubadour, each melody and each note uttered by him was charged with real power. When they discovered that the young man had an aptitude for magic, his father tried to convince him to go to a magic academy, where he could refine his abilities and talves until he became a magician in some noble court, his father wanted him to have a good future, and the gym could guarantee that! But the young man did not accept, he made it very clear that he did not want to be a magician. With or without magic, music was part of his being, and he was not as free-spirited as he was, spending his days in a dusty library listening to dusty old wizards with a drier sense of humor than an old witch's pants! If he had to learn to use his magic, he would do it his way, with his art! In the following years, father and son traveled from city to city, performing with real music and magic shows. However, suddenly, his father contracted a terrible disease that consumed him quickly. In his last days of life, he did not leave his father's side of the bed, and with his last strength, the dying father turned to his son and said: My boy, I had a good life, I sang, danced, fought and loved. But of all the adventures I had, being your father was the best of all. From the moment I set my eyes on you, my life has changed in the most wonderful way. When I held you in my arms and you held my finger in your tiny hands, I could have sworn I saw you smiling, and my heart melted completely. I did what I could so that you could be a great man, and even though the only thing I could leave you with was music, I left you the best I had to offer, and I'm just sorry that I couldn't give you more. But I can give you one last lesson, 'The best songs talk about the best stories, and the best stories are written by us!' so, go out there and live your own story in the best way you can, so that when it's time to leave, you can go without regrets!

Nareva = Asta: An elf with a snake tongue and an Amazonian body! She was trained in the highest educational institutes in the south, which imitate the legendary faculties of ancient Belhar, but despite having a natural talent for magic, she considered the traditional fighting style of the magicians somewhat boring and outdated. She did not accept having to stay in the rear casting spells while the others went to the front line to have all the fun. So, after completing her studies, she set out on a journey to perfect her magic and combat techniques, determined to one day open her own school for combat wizards, and of course, kick / fuck any ass on her way. . He prefers to wear light armor (if a Mail Bikini can be called armor), relying on his agility to avoid attacks!

Virtuoso

Jul 21, 2020
I bounced around with a myriad of different ideas and a couple characters before I settled on the one I'm going to use for the foreseeable future. I decided I wanted to steep my character in as much of the established lore on the wiki as possible to make him seem as fleshed out and present as I could. This led to bending the established lore, as well as a whole lot of head canon in order to really make the character I wanted. Full disclosure; I'm much more of a vanilla player when it comes to the sexual nature of the game and my own views on these matters are conveyed through my character in what could be interpreted as heavy handed. I have an over active imagination and love to write my own head canon (in my head only) for fantasy and established works of fiction such as LOTR, Star Wars, Mass Effect, Dragon Age and the like. That being so, when I find a world like those in CoC and CoC2 where I feel I can heavily immerse myself and craft a character to pass through these crucibles, It quickly becomes a passion and fun pastime of mine. All that out of the way I hope you'll excuse the sometimes blatant times my character may seem to resemble something from any other work of fiction, especially his name seeing as I ripped it and its definition from LoL just because I thought it was cool.

Rhaast* was born to a nomadic tribe of Wyld Elves that travel the forests of Savarra in search of food, often following the seasons in order to match the times of the year in which the different animals are out and about. He is the son and only child of one of the tribes more prominent hunters and was raised to follow in his footsteps, learning to use a sword and bow from an early age in order to properly feed and defend the tribe. While he has a tenuous relationship with his father due to the heavy expectations placed on his shoulders, his relationship with his mother was one that didn't need words and could be recognized by any who observed it. A proper mommas boy, through and through. His life was fraught with responsibilities as soon as he was old enough to hunt and fight properly, he quickly grew accustomed to bearing that weight and meeting what was expected of him. He was always a curious boy, enamored by each and every new thing he would discover out on the hunt or trekking through the forests of Savarra. Soon the day of his marks manifestation grew near, his twelfth birthday was upon him before he knew it. He awoke that day with a mark that had not been seen before in his tribe, his eyes had become that of a cat. While curious about this new mark, the tribe soon realized it was perfect for him as they watched his now slit irises expand to the size of his pupil when he found something new and interesting and sat there observing it. His father saw it as an act of providence, the Wyld had given his son the ability to hunt day and night now so he must have been destined to be the next Head Hunter within the tribe. His father had always been a jealous and expectant man, when his own mark manifested in a way that would not add to his ability to hunt. Meanwhile his childhood friend now Head Hunter had manifested bunny ears, giving him a distinct advantage in finding prey throughout the forest. A fathers jealousy is a frightening thing to behold, as it is always taken out on his offspring. Such was the life Rhaast* lived every day after his own beneficial mark manifested, his father now resented him as well. This lead to even stricter training than before as the rift between their relationship grew larger and larger as Rhaast* grew to be only what his father expected of him and nothing else in his eyes. The tension between the two came to a head as Rhaast* rejected his fathers expectation on an early winter morning, screaming at him to "...Let me be what I want to be!" This was met with the first and only time his father had ever laid hands on him as his hand came crashing down onto his face leaving a distinct reddening mark. His slit eyes retracted as he looked up into his fathers and found no remorse there, he simply picked up his things sheathing his sword to his waist and slung his bow over his shoulder as he walked with his back to him into the forest. No words of apology ran after him, no words of admonishment, just the silent tension of a familial bond being stretched to its limit as he stepped onward.

The crestfallen Rhaast* ventured deeper into the woods then he had ever gone, his mind beating in tune to his heart "Escape, escape, escape." Almost as if the world or maybe the gods had heard the sound of his heart a storm flew in over head and he felt the long inhale the world took as his own uncertainties about his life swirled in his mind. "Head Hunter? Leader of the tribe? All he ever wanted of me were things he couldn't have for himself." His mind was barraged by thoughts of anger and sadness in equal strength as his legs took him further and further in. Until at last the world exhaled and it began to rain. Rhaast* looked up into the darkening sky as the rain pounded down on his face, he closed his eyes and hung his head down "I guess I should head back." Only when he opened them again did he realize just how far he must have gone, he had no bearing on the direction he came from. No hunters markings on any of the trees in sight as panic slithered its way around his heart until it gripped him in despair. He didn't know the way back, he didn't know where he was. His eyes searched the forest like his thoughts searched his mind as he tried to calm himself and focus. Shelter first, that's the most important. "When the rain finally lets up the tribe will send hunters to search, this is what he must bet on in order to get home." His pace quickened as he scoured the forest for a hollowed tree or abandoned shack, even a large extended root that he could lay under and get out of the rain. In the corner of his eye a patch of gray stood out against the colors of the forest, a pattern that looked like stone for afar. His brisk pace turned into a run, he bolted through the forest with the speed of a trained hunter as his surroundings blurred with the rain crashing down around him. His eyes tunneled on the gray as he grew closer, until he found himself standing at the foot a large tower. Its roof was far above the trees and the age of it was clear as he studied just how overgrown by the forest it had become. The tribe, having travelled south to wait out the winter, had always made it clear to the young that the old fortresses and ruins of what they called the "Gods Empire" were off limits. No good would come from looking in them and it was best to keep to traditional paths and hunting grounds. Rhaast*, the ever curious cat-eyed boy, had never had a chance like this before. He walked around the tower until finding an opening and no sooner after he did a loud crunch came from under foot. He lifted his leg to find a shattered skull under foot, and with his eyes glued to the ground he now say many remains of varying skeletons all around the entrance to the tower. His slit eyes grew wide in a mix of fear and curiosity, and with an anxious heart he stepped lightly into the tower. Drawing his short sword in preparation he made his way through the tower, he passed many more skeletons and signs of battle. The stone walls showing clear burn marks as he ran his finger along the soot and rubbed the ashy mixture between his fingers. He stepped and stepped until at last the spiraling stairs brought him to the top of the tower, and only then did his sword return to his sheathe in an exhale of relief. At the top he found two final skeletons, one had its torso and head pinned into the wall through it ribs with a large two handed great sword. While the other laid with its back against the wall at the other side of the small room. Rhaast* stood in the middle, piecing together what he believed must have happened as his curiosity overwhelmed him.

The small room looked like what must have been one of the skeletons living quarters, it had bookcases lined with rotted and decayed books. A bed larger than he had ever seen was the center piece, large enough to fit easily ten people as Rhaast* arched one inquisitive eyebrow searching from each of the skeletons and then back to the bed. Giving up on understanding such an unnecessarily large bed, he turned his attention to the books. Picking them out in order and quickly flipping through only to find pages falling out, some were rotted beyond repair and any that weren't were written in a language he had never seen before. A fruitless endeavor. While the sounds of the rain drummed on overhead, he approached the great sword and inspected it. Clearly of human make, but made of a material that was foreign to him. He ran a finger carefully along the blade, surprised to find that not only was it still sharp but easily much sharper than any sword he had ever held. He plopped down cross-legged as he pondered it all. "Whoever owned this tower, and consequently this room, must be the human skeleton with sword through it..." he paused for a while searching both skeletons and thinking back to his traversal up the tower. "A battle to kill all who lived here, with the chief of the targets being him, I suppose. A battle that killed all who or most of those that fought in it... otherwise the bodies of their comrades wouldn't have been left hear this long." He reasoned to himself. "But none of the bodies had any weapons on them or any remnants of armor. So this happened long enough ago that looters and otherwise picked all that was valuable at a glance clean." His eyes rested on the sword, "Except the one that they couldn't remove." He rubbed at his temples before finally removing his gear and bow placing them down next to the bed, before he himself let out an arduous sigh as he sunk down again placing his back to the footboard of the inexplicably large bed. He rested his head against it and closed his eyes as his ears listened to the crashing of the rain against the roof and walls of the tower. He opened them once more to look once to the skeleton pinned against the wall on his left, then once to the one resting the same as he was on his right. Rhaast* audibly sighed through the words he spoke "Not gonna end up like you two sad sacks." before closing his eyes to rest again. His few remaining thoughts returned to his home, his mothers worried face until his heart yearned to see her again, to embrace her and wash away the doubt and fear that has been building since this little escapade had begun. The sound of rain blurred as his senses dulled and his head slunk, falling into sleep and darkness.

He dreamed of his father first, of the times he spent with him riding his shoulders before he was old enough to draw a bow. He saw his mother, compassionate yet stern in teaching him about his mistakes. He felt again the pride he had as he walked from the forest into the Tribes clearing with his first successful hunt draped over his shoulders. He felt contentment wash over him for a long while until his dreams fell back into the darkness of sleep. What then arose from that darkness was a face twisted in rage and fear, then another that wore a calm but firm devotion that seemed to accept what was unfolding before him. There faces danced in his mind until the full picture came into view. He watched as a heavily armored human wearing metal of white and gold about him took the final steps of the tower, he watched as his appearance sent a darkly cloaked man into a rage within that small room. He watched, he felt, them die as one plunged a sword through the others heart... no through his entire being as the other cursed him audibly as dark miasma escaped from the cloaked man and seeped into the armored one. He watched with bated breath as the armored human drew a knife from belt and slunk against the wall. He smiled in his final moments, before driving the knife into his own neck and dying there. The miasma that was seeping into the armored man fractured with a deafening scream that shook Rhaast* awake. As his eyes opened, his body in a cold sweat and his eyes searching the very room he had just dreamed about in a panic. He heard same audible loud noise berate his ears as he hurriedly covered them with his hands, eyes wide in fear. Only to watch as the wall the sword was buried in gave way and crumbled down to the canopy below. The room was silent again except for the rain that had been beating against the wall was now free to pour into the tower itself. Rhaast* grasped his chest as his heartbeat quickened in an effort to settle it. Left to ponder what he had just seen, far from convinced it was just a dream he now needed to make sense of it all. He had heard some stories of the Godswar from his tribe, but nothing he had heard lived up to what he just witnessed. "That must have been a Paladin from the legends... fighting a wraith? No. Fighting a human corrupted by one perhaps?" His mind tried to make sense of it all with the few pieces he understood. "But then what was that blackish smoke that seeped into his body? And why did it scream? Why could it scream?" All his questions were washed away by one thing, he could stay in this tower no longer. Not wanting to risk that same experience happening again he quickly gathered his things and made for the stairs, stopping at the top for only a moment to cast a glance and the skeleton of the assumed paladin. He would never forget what he saw the paladin do, what he was capable of as a human. He took off down the stairs and out the door into the forest of bones once more. As he stopped to attempt to make out the direction he had run to the tower from, he spotted the sword once more. Now free from the collapsed rubble alongside the skeleton, he cautiously stepped over to it avoiding stepping on anymore remains of the bodies around the tower. Examining the sword once more, he reached down and gripped its handle.

No sooner than he had done so did the miasma he once saw screech loudly into his ears again. Try as me might he could not drop the sword, as he watched in horror as the black smoke emanated from the handle and swirled its way up his arm. He felt paralyzed, the screeching became a language he could not comprehend as the smoke reached further and further up his arm. As soon as the smoke reached his head, he lost consciousness and fell amongst the other remains, his hand still holding a vices grip on the handle of the sword against his will. Darkness took him, but he did not dream. His body ached and deformed, his bones grew and expanded. The blackness of the smoke seeped into his body, the blood vessels turning a coal black with strong juxtaposition against his pale elf skin. His hair darkened from its natural blonde to a sheenless black, and as the darkness seeped in to the veins surrounding his eyes, so too did the whites of his eyes change into darkness. As if staring up into a starless sky, with a cats eye moon piercing the shadow. Just as it seemed the shadow would overtake him and his mind, it stopped. His body relaxed from the tense flexing it had just endured, as it fell limp and he reflexively let out a sigh in relief.
His body laid there, forever changed as the rain beat down upon his unconscious self. But this time dreams did take him, or rather a nightmare perhaps. He found himself standing on a still water surface, no ripples or sound but only his reflection in the water. He looked down into the water to see his new form, but was surprised at himself that he did not feel shocked. Until it dawned on him, he really could not feel anything at all. His reflection spoke, thought he knows his mouth did not move. This time the voice of the miasma was his, but it was twisted and angry, a voice Rhaast recognized could not have been his own. "Wait... Rhaast?" he looked into the reflection as it peered into his soul, its mouth parted with coherent words this time "We are Rhaast now" There was no surprise, no feeling toward this, nothing at all. All that remained was acceptance, "Ah, we are Rhaast. So then I am now Rhaast. I was once myself and me alone, but now we are me." He searched back through his memories and found them in disarray as they were jumbled with the memories of another as well. A strong memory pushed its way to the surface, his mothers face, and something stirred in him again. One single tear shattered the stillness of the waters surface as the love he held for his mother hit him like the sun parting the clouds. "We are me... but I am still me." The reflection scowled but wore a face of defeat before disappearing into the waters darkness. "I cannot forget, I will not forget you mother."

The water he stood on now rippled, once, twice and then a third time. They were coming faster now, the sounds his body was hearing were reaching him. The ripples cascading across the waters surface, footsteps across the ground, birds chirping in the trees, voices of familiar people. The feeling of a his hand still firmly gripping the sword, his consciousness was returning slowly. Faintly aware of time passing he waited, was it days? Weeks? There was no way to tell, no light to pierce the darkness of the pool he stood alone on. Nothing. A rumble shook him, and then another as the water he had been standing on lost its shape and he sunk into its depths. His eyes opened met by people kneeling all around him, needing to adjust, it felt akin to being born again as his eyes washed away the blurriness and settled on one face out of them all. "Mother." as he reached his hand out and she took it just as quickly, pressing it to her cheek as he felt the the tears stream down. He felt his heart burn a sensation that felt alien but all too similar as she held your hand. This loving moment was then broken by the realization that she seemed to be the only one happy to see him. The faces that surrounded him were shocked, some in horror, others in disbelief. Until his slit eyes, resting in a socket of darkness, finally reached his fathers. His dreams of him within the tower, his parting moment of anger and sadness, all came rushing back and shattered. "That is not my son." His eyes were that of hatred and distrust, "Whatever did this to him changed him, this thing is not my son!" Something... died within Rhaast. As if it had been struggling to live and finally gave its parting breath and withered. But something was also born in its place. With the expectations of his father, along with his relationship with him now irreparable in his own mind, he felt a strangely liberating feeling well within him. A freedom he had not had since he first picked up his first bow so long ago, he could now have it again. His father left the tent followed by many others, until all that remained was his exhausted body, his mother holding his hand harder than he had been gripping the sword, and the tribes doctor. Many questions followed over many days, his mother hardly ever left his side. All these questions brought up many of his own that he held within his mind. He answered to the best of his ability, recounting the experience starting from his disagreement with his father. Both the doctor and his mother listened quietly until he finished before asking follow up questions, until Rhaast made them understand that he was no longer just himself. The doctor explained methods he could try but he had never heard nor seen anything like this, and reversing the process was beyond his abilities if it was possible at all. And with that he stood, wished him a safe recovery, and left. He laid there, pondering about what the times to come might be like as his mother stroked his now coal black hair. They talked for a long time, until Rhaast finally settled on a few things. "I cannot stay here. Not with him, not while I'm still like this. I need time, I need to learn who... we are." His words felt heavy in his throat as she listened, until he took her hand into his. His face strained as he fought back the tears, the sides of his mouth pulling down and a few rebellious tears escaped his eyes. "I have to leave. I need to know that happened to me, so I can learn how to reverse it." She nodded in understanding, but never spoke.

The fated day arrived as he was finally strong enough to move on his own again, adjusting to the changes in his body. He returned to his family tent one last time to pack his things, slinging his pack over his shoulders alongside his short sword. As he reached for his bow his fingers hesitated, then returned to his side. He looked at the bow for quite a while before deciding to leave it behind, he had to. At last he picked up the great sword that sealed his fate that day and wrapped in cloth, fastening it to his back. He was ready, double checked and knew he had everything he needed. Doubt and anxiety clawed at him, the real unknown was before him. He silenced such lingering thoughts, he resolved himself to his purpose. Hunt down any and all information about the Godswar, learn what he needed and find someone to undo what had been done. And If It couldn't be undone... cross that bridge if he gets there. The walk to the edge of the tribe was long, many stood and stared. Some had gazes of relief, very few that he had known had gazes of hope and clasped hands, nodding at him as he passed. He lastly reached his mother, who wore a solemn smile but her eyes were filled with sorrow. They shared a long hug, but neither spoke until he did. "When I'm done, I will come back." Prompting a tearful exhale of hopeful joy from his mother, they released the hug and exchanged a knowing glance. He made his bearing and took his first steps toward the road.

All Rhaast's with a "*" are placeholders as his name before the change is undecided.

Well if anyone bothered to read this far, Thank you! I have a general idea of how he gets to Hawkethorne from here and how long it takes him/ what he encounters but I felt this was long enough as backstories go. Especially for posting to this forum. I would love and appreciate any constructive criticism and comments on it so I can refine it to the best it can be. Just know any advice will be taken with a grain of salt.

Thank you!

Zawarado

Aug 29, 2020
For Virt
Very small thing, it prolly wouldn't effect your character much at all, but most of the world is fairly illiterate at this point. So, coming from a tribe like background, in this world, I doubt he was taught to read. So those journels he happened across in the tower, the language being one he doesn't recognize wouldn't be an issue, just reading and writing in general would be

Last edited:
Reactions: Virtuoso

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
I bounced around with a myriad of different ideas and a couple characters before I settled on the one I'm going to use for the foreseeable future. I decided I wanted to steep my character in as much of the established lore on the wiki as possible to make him seem as fleshed out and present as I could. This led to bending the established lore, as well as a whole lot of head canon in order to really make the character I wanted. Full disclosure; I'm much more of a vanilla player when it comes to the sexual nature of the game and my own views on these matters are conveyed through my character in what could be interpreted as heavy handed. I have an over active imagination and love to write my own head canon (in my head only) for fantasy and established works of fiction such as LOTR, Star Wars, Mass Effect, Dragon Age and the like. That being so, when I find a world like those in CoC and CoC2 where I feel I can heavily immerse myself and craft a character to pass through these crucibles, It quickly becomes a passion and fun pastime of mine. All that out of the way I hope you'll excuse the sometimes blatant times my character may seem to resemble something from any other work of fiction, especially his name seeing as I ripped it and its definition from LoL just because I thought it was cool.

Rhaast* was born to a nomadic tribe of Wyld Elves that travel the forests of Savarra in search of food, often following the seasons in order to match the times of the year in which the different animals are out and about. He is the son and only child of one of the tribes more prominent hunters and was raised to follow in his footsteps, learning to use a sword and bow from an early age in order to properly feed and defend the tribe. While he has a tenuous relationship with his father due to the heavy expectations placed on his shoulders, his relationship with his mother was one that didn't need words and could be recognized by any who observed it. A proper mommas boy, through and through. His life was fraught with responsibilities as soon as he was old enough to hunt and fight properly, he quickly grew accustomed to bearing that weight and meeting what was expected of him. He was always a curious boy, enamored by each and every new thing he would discover out on the hunt or trekking through the forests of Savarra. Soon the day of his marks manifestation grew near, his twelfth birthday was upon him before he knew it. He awoke that day with a mark that had not been seen before in his tribe, his eyes had become that of a cat. While curious about this new mark, the tribe soon realized it was perfect for him as they watched his now slit irises expand to the size of his pupil when he found something new and interesting and sat there observing it. His father saw it as an act of providence, the Wyld had given his son the ability to hunt day and night now so he must have been destined to be the next Head Hunter within the tribe. His father had always been a jealous and expectant man, when his own mark manifested in a way that would not add to his ability to hunt. Meanwhile his childhood friend now Head Hunter had manifested bunny ears, giving him a distinct advantage in finding prey throughout the forest. A fathers jealousy is a frightening thing to behold, as it is always taken out on his offspring. Such was the life Rhaast* lived every day after his own beneficial mark manifested, his father now resented him as well. This lead to even stricter training than before as the rift between their relationship grew larger and larger as Rhaast* grew to be only what his father expected of him and nothing else in his eyes. The tension between the two came to a head as Rhaast* rejected his fathers expectation on an early winter morning, screaming at him to "...Let me be what I want to be!" This was met with the first and only time his father had ever laid hands on him as his hand came crashing down onto his face leaving a distinct reddening mark. His slit eyes retracted as he looked up into his fathers and found no remorse there, he simply picked up his things sheathing his sword to his waist and slung his bow over his shoulder as he walked with his back to him into the forest. No words of apology ran after him, no words of admonishment, just the silent tension of a familial bond being stretched to its limit as he stepped onward.

The crestfallen Rhaast* ventured deeper into the woods then he had ever gone, his mind beating in tune to his heart "Escape, escape, escape." Almost as if the world or maybe the gods had heard the sound of his heart a storm flew in over head and he felt the long inhale the world took as his own uncertainties about his life swirled in his mind. "Head Hunter? Leader of the tribe? All he ever wanted of me were things he couldn't have for himself." His mind was barraged by thoughts of anger and sadness in equal strength as his legs took him further and further in. Until at last the world exhaled and it began to rain. Rhaast* looked up into the darkening sky as the rain pounded down on his face, he closed his eyes and hung his head down "I guess I should head back." Only when he opened them again did he realize just how far he must have gone, he had no bearing on the direction he came from. No hunters markings on any of the trees in sight as panic slithered its way around his heart until it gripped him in despair. He didn't know the way back, he didn't know where he was. His eyes searched the forest like his thoughts searched his mind as he tried to calm himself and focus. Shelter first, that's the most important. "When the rain finally lets up the tribe will send hunters to search, this is what he must bet on in order to get home." His pace quickened as he scoured the forest for a hollowed tree or abandoned shack, even a large extended root that he could lay under and get out of the rain. In the corner of his eye a patch of gray stood out against the colors of the forest, a pattern that looked like stone for afar. His brisk pace turned into a run, he bolted through the forest with the speed of a trained hunter as his surroundings blurred with the rain crashing down around him. His eyes tunneled on the gray as he grew closer, until he found himself standing at the foot a large tower. Its roof was far above the trees and the age of it was clear as he studied just how overgrown by the forest it had become. The tribe, having travelled south to wait out the winter, had always made it clear to the young that the old fortresses and ruins of what they called the "Gods Empire" were off limits. No good would come from looking in them and it was best to keep to traditional paths and hunting grounds. Rhaast*, the ever curious cat-eyed boy, had never had a chance like this before. He walked around the tower until finding an opening and no sooner after he did a loud crunch came from under foot. He lifted his leg to find a shattered skull under foot, and with his eyes glued to the ground he now say many remains of varying skeletons all around the entrance to the tower. His slit eyes grew wide in a mix of fear and curiosity, and with an anxious heart he stepped lightly into the tower. Drawing his short sword in preparation he made his way through the tower, he passed many more skeletons and signs of battle. The stone walls showing clear burn marks as he ran his finger along the soot and rubbed the ashy mixture between his fingers. He stepped and stepped until at last the spiraling stairs brought him to the top of the tower, and only then did his sword return to his sheathe in an exhale of relief. At the top he found two final skeletons, one had its torso and head pinned into the wall through it ribs with a large two handed great sword. While the other laid with its back against the wall at the other side of the small room. Rhaast* stood in the middle, piecing together what he believed must have happened as his curiosity overwhelmed him.

The small room looked like what must have been one of the skeletons living quarters, it had bookcases lined with rotted and decayed books. A bed larger than he had ever seen was the center piece, large enough to fit easily ten people as Rhaast* arched one inquisitive eyebrow searching from each of the skeletons and then back to the bed. Giving up on understanding such an unnecessarily large bed, he turned his attention to the books. Picking them out in order and quickly flipping through only to find pages falling out, some were rotted beyond repair and any that weren't were written in a language he had never seen before. A fruitless endeavor. While the sounds of the rain drummed on overhead, he approached the great sword and inspected it. Clearly of human make, but made of a material that was foreign to him. He ran a finger carefully along the blade, surprised to find that not only was it still sharp but easily much sharper than any sword he had ever held. He plopped down cross-legged as he pondered it all. "Whoever owned this tower, and consequently this room, must be the human skeleton with sword through it..." he paused for a while searching both skeletons and thinking back to his traversal up the tower. "A battle to kill all who lived here, with the chief of the targets being him, I suppose. A battle that killed all who or most of those that fought in it... otherwise the bodies of their comrades wouldn't have been left hear this long." He reasoned to himself. "But none of the bodies had any weapons on them or any remnants of armor. So this happened long enough ago that looters and otherwise picked all that was valuable at a glance clean." His eyes rested on the sword, "Except the one that they couldn't remove." He rubbed at his temples before finally removing his gear and bow placing them down next to the bed, before he himself let out an arduous sigh as he sunk down again placing his back to the footboard of the inexplicably large bed. He rested his head against it and closed his eyes as his ears listened to the crashing of the rain against the roof and walls of the tower. He opened them once more to look once to the skeleton pinned against the wall on his left, then once to the one resting the same as he was on his right. Rhaast* audibly sighed through the words he spoke "Not gonna end up like you two sad sacks." before closing his eyes to rest again. His few remaining thoughts returned to his home, his mothers worried face until his heart yearned to see her again, to embrace her and wash away the doubt and fear that has been building since this little escapade had begun. The sound of rain blurred as his senses dulled and his head slunk, falling into sleep and darkness.

He dreamed of his father first, of the times he spent with him riding his shoulders before he was old enough to draw a bow. He saw his mother, compassionate yet stern in teaching him about his mistakes. He felt again the pride he had as he walked from the forest into the Tribes clearing with his first successful hunt draped over his shoulders. He felt contentment wash over him for a long while until his dreams fell back into the darkness of sleep. What then arose from that darkness was a face twisted in rage and fear, then another that wore a calm but firm devotion that seemed to accept what was unfolding before him. There faces danced in his mind until the full picture came into view. He watched as a heavily armored human wearing metal of white and gold about him took the final steps of the tower, he watched as his appearance sent a darkly cloaked man into a rage within that small room. He watched, he felt, them die as one plunged a sword through the others heart... no through his entire being as the other cursed him audibly as dark miasma escaped from the cloaked man and seeped into the armored one. He watched with bated breath as the armored human drew a knife from belt and slunk against the wall. He smiled in his final moments, before driving the knife into his own neck and dying there. The miasma that was seeping into the armored man fractured with a deafening scream that shook Rhaast* awake. As his eyes opened, his body in a cold sweat and his eyes searching the very room he had just dreamed about in a panic. He heard same audible loud noise berate his ears as he hurriedly covered them with his hands, eyes wide in fear. Only to watch as the wall the sword was buried in gave way and crumbled down to the canopy below. The room was silent again except for the rain that had been beating against the wall was now free to pour into the tower itself. Rhaast* grasped his chest as his heartbeat quickened in an effort to settle it. Left to ponder what he had just seen, far from convinced it was just a dream he now needed to make sense of it all. He had heard some stories of the Godswar from his tribe, but nothing he had heard lived up to what he just witnessed. "That must have been a Paladin from the legends... fighting a wraith? No. Fighting a human corrupted by one perhaps?" His mind tried to make sense of it all with the few pieces he understood. "But then what was that blackish smoke that seeped into his body? And why did it scream? Why could it scream?" All his questions were washed away by one thing, he could stay in this tower no longer. Not wanting to risk that same experience happening again he quickly gathered his things and made for the stairs, stopping at the top for only a moment to cast a glance and the skeleton of the assumed paladin. He would never forget what he saw the paladin do, what he was capable of as a human. He took off down the stairs and out the door into the forest of bones once more. As he stopped to attempt to make out the direction he had run to the tower from, he spotted the sword once more. Now free from the collapsed rubble alongside the skeleton, he cautiously stepped over to it avoiding stepping on anymore remains of the bodies around the tower. Examining the sword once more, he reached down and gripped its handle.

No sooner than he had done so did the miasma he once saw screech loudly into his ears again. Try as me might he could not drop the sword, as he watched in horror as the black smoke emanated from the handle and swirled its way up his arm. He felt paralyzed, the screeching became a language he could not comprehend as the smoke reached further and further up his arm. As soon as the smoke reached his head, he lost consciousness and fell amongst the other remains, his hand still holding a vices grip on the handle of the sword against his will. Darkness took him, but he did not dream. His body ached and deformed, his bones grew and expanded. The blackness of the smoke seeped into his body, the blood vessels turning a coal black with strong juxtaposition against his pale elf skin. His hair darkened from its natural blonde to a sheenless black, and as the darkness seeped in to the veins surrounding his eyes, so too did the whites of his eyes change into darkness. As if staring up into a starless sky, with a cats eye moon piercing the shadow. Just as it seemed the shadow would overtake him and his mind, it stopped. His body relaxed from the tense flexing it had just endured, as it fell limp and he reflexively let out a sigh in relief.
His body laid there, forever changed as the rain beat down upon his unconscious self. But this time dreams did take him, or rather a nightmare perhaps. He found himself standing on a still water surface, no ripples or sound but only his reflection in the water. He looked down into the water to see his new form, but was surprised at himself that he did not feel shocked. Until it dawned on him, he really could not feel anything at all. His reflection spoke, thought he knows his mouth did not move. This time the voice of the miasma was his, but it was twisted and angry, a voice Rhaast recognized could not have been his own. "Wait... Rhaast?" he looked into the reflection as it peered into his soul, its mouth parted with coherent words this time "We are Rhaast now" There was no surprise, no feeling toward this, nothing at all. All that remained was acceptance, "Ah, we are Rhaast. So then I am now Rhaast. I was once myself and me alone, but now we are me." He searched back through his memories and found them in disarray as they were jumbled with the memories of another as well. A strong memory pushed its way to the surface, his mothers face, and something stirred in him again. One single tear shattered the stillness of the waters surface as the love he held for his mother hit him like the sun parting the clouds. "We are me... but I am still me." The reflection scowled but wore a face of defeat before disappearing into the waters darkness. "I cannot forget, I will not forget you mother."

The water he stood on now rippled, once, twice and then a third time. They were coming faster now, the sounds his body was hearing were reaching him. The ripples cascading across the waters surface, footsteps across the ground, birds chirping in the trees, voices of familiar people. The feeling of a his hand still firmly gripping the sword, his consciousness was returning slowly. Faintly aware of time passing he waited, was it days? Weeks? There was no way to tell, no light to pierce the darkness of the pool he stood alone on. Nothing. A rumble shook him, and then another as the water he had been standing on lost its shape and he sunk into its depths. His eyes opened met by people kneeling all around him, needing to adjust, it felt akin to being born again as his eyes washed away the blurriness and settled on one face out of them all. "Mother." as he reached his hand out and she took it just as quickly, pressing it to her cheek as he felt the the tears stream down. He felt his heart burn a sensation that felt alien but all too similar as she held your hand. This loving moment was then broken by the realization that she seemed to be the only one happy to see him. The faces that surrounded him were shocked, some in horror, others in disbelief. Until his slit eyes, resting in a socket of darkness, finally reached his fathers. His dreams of him within the tower, his parting moment of anger and sadness, all came rushing back and shattered. "That is not my son." His eyes were that of hatred and distrust, "Whatever did this to him changed him, this thing is not my son!" Something... died within Rhaast. As if it had been struggling to live and finally gave its parting breath and withered. But something was also born in its place. With the expectations of his father, along with his relationship with him now irreparable in his own mind, he felt a strangely liberating feeling well within him. A freedom he had not had since he first picked up his first bow so long ago, he could now have it again. His father left the tent followed by many others, until all that remained was his exhausted body, his mother holding his hand harder than he had been gripping the sword, and the tribes doctor. Many questions followed over many days, his mother hardly ever left his side. All these questions brought up many of his own that he held within his mind. He answered to the best of his ability, recounting the experience starting from his disagreement with his father. Both the doctor and his mother listened quietly until he finished before asking follow up questions, until Rhaast made them understand that he was no longer just himself. The doctor explained methods he could try but he had never heard nor seen anything like this, and reversing the process was beyond his abilities if it was possible at all. And with that he stood, wished him a safe recovery, and left. He laid there, pondering about what the times to come might be like as his mother stroked his now coal black hair. They talked for a long time, until Rhaast finally settled on a few things. "I cannot stay here. Not with him, not while I'm still like this. I need time, I need to learn who... we are." His words felt heavy in his throat as she listened, until he took her hand into his. His face strained as he fought back the tears, the sides of his mouth pulling down and a few rebellious tears escaped his eyes. "I have to leave. I need to know that happened to me, so I can learn how to reverse it." She nodded in understanding, but never spoke.

The fated day arrived as he was finally strong enough to move on his own again, adjusting to the changes in his body. He returned to his family tent one last time to pack his things, slinging his pack over his shoulders alongside his short sword. As he reached for his bow his fingers hesitated, then returned to his side. He looked at the bow for quite a while before deciding to leave it behind, he had to. At last he picked up the great sword that sealed his fate that day and wrapped in cloth, fastening it to his back. He was ready, double checked and knew he had everything he needed. Doubt and anxiety clawed at him, the real unknown was before him. He silenced such lingering thoughts, he resolved himself to his purpose. Hunt down any and all information about the Godswar, learn what he needed and find someone to undo what had been done. And If It couldn't be undone... cross that bridge if he gets there. The walk to the edge of the tribe was long, many stood and stared. Some had gazes of relief, very few that he had known had gazes of hope and clasped hands, nodding at him as he passed. He lastly reached his mother, who wore a solemn smile but her eyes were filled with sorrow. They shared a long hug, but neither spoke until he did. "When I'm done, I will come back." Prompting a tearful exhale of hopeful joy from his mother, they released the hug and exchanged a knowing glance. He made his bearing and took his first steps toward the road.

All Rhaast's with a "*" are placeholders as his name before the change is undecided.

Well if anyone bothered to read this far, Thank you! I have a general idea of how he gets to Hawkethorne from here and how long it takes him/ what he encounters but I felt this was long enough as backstories go. Especially for posting to this forum. I would love and appreciate any constructive criticism and comments on it so I can refine it to the best it can be. Just know any advice will be taken with a grain of salt.

Thank you!
And I thought I was immersed when I wrote about Tengu and Felix's past! Generally I prefer to make a character with a simpler and more generic background and deepen it throughout the game, but I am really impressed!

Virtuoso

Jul 21, 2020
And I thought I was immersed when I wrote about Tengu and Felix's past! Generally I prefer to make a character with a simpler and more generic background and deepen it throughout the game, but I am really impressed!
Thank you! It's still a work in progress for the most part, I do prefer to have one single extremely fleshed out character instead of many. And I go a bit overboard for the fun of it when I try to craft a character with many different dimensions and problems, but that people can still relate to their own lives. I treat it like writing a character for a book, which makes it so long winded but it's fun for me so I don't mind. Glad you liked it!

Zbearbear

Sep 9, 2019
My Champion was a simple traveling hunter, casual bard, and occasional bow for hire when they came through Hawkethorne. They were a loner most of the time, but did work with company as needed. Was never one to really into local issues, but he just could not sit by with Cait in trouble. Especially if there was a wee bit of coin to ask for later. They figured showing a few highwaymen the business end of his bow would be no trouble and did not expect to end up going two to two with the cult. When he came face to face with Kasyrra, it stirred something in them. Part of themwanted to submit to her while the other half wanted to send her back to where ever she came from.

In their first encounter, they weren't strong enough, and gave a piece of himself to her, and they finds themselves submitting to her more and more willingly whenever they cross paths. But like in the story they would tell, maybe they might be able to save her and undo the corruption she's unleashed on his world. He cares deeply for the companions they'vemet along the way. The initial encounter with Kas awoken his own corruption and desires to change their body to fit the chaos on the inside now.

They've adapted their body to the hunt now, shedding a part of their humanity to combat the inhuman threat. A chimerical hybrid of reptile, feline, and wyld elf. There were some...unforseen side effects. The whole growing breasts and beastial genitals have become a tolerated inconvenience along with managing the hungers of their new form, food and sexual wise. But they fear the longer they remain in this form and the longer they cross paths with Kasyrra without undoing her work, the less they're going to want to return to normal. The remnant of their humanity worries about the newer priorities since the change. Wanting to add to and expand their new form. More hips. Bigger breasts. Longer tail. Extra genitals for more efficient breeding. And they're starting to think that that's actually alright.

Reactions: Salomon

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
i have two pc's with back story's and a bimbo pc one in the making

the first is lilith my noble black mage herm who is my corruption run
lilith was born as a human noble one child of many half siblings as her father tended to get his maids pregnant while she actually was born to his wife he already had a heir in her older brother who seemed to be perfect in everything he did while she loved her books and had a secret stash of magic books and often practiced in secret as her parents hated magic and wanted their kids to become warriors like they had been beforehand and a week after she came of age she was seendoing magic and banished form the family only allowed to come back if she abandoned magic as a whole but unlike their wishes she takes he first boat away and ends up in hawkethorne where she spends the first week hurled up in her room reading her books when the one night she went down for a drink a cute catfolk shows up and she meets a demoness where she could not help but lay with the most beautiful thing she had ever seen even loosing her virginly to her and after feeling the corruption sped inside her twisting her mind she fell in love with the feeling when oneday after growing a cock and smelling some lovely flowers gaining some demon horns and wings and fucking kas with her new cock decided that kas has the right idea but maybe she should be in control with kas by her side (and oneday will become a pink demon looking mouse once the tf's are added)

my second is mano/kohaku my charmer kitsune trap who was once a wyld elf with a fox tail mark
a young wyld elf who was born to a thief father and a bard mother who once found out she was pregnant decided to return home to her family's farm even asking the father to come with him who declined the offer never wanting to be a father left her behind he grew happy and loved often learning many songs form his mother until oneday a famous bard needed shelter for the night hears one of mano's songs and decided to make him her apprentice and after years of learning under her he slowly ended up hating her she was cruel person always putting him down and claiming his songs as her own when oneday she decided to hit him he snapped screaming at her and left ending up in hawkethorne ended up helping cait and with a strong will barely rejecting her when after meeting brint he quickly looses his virginity to him and once he ends up meeting kiyoko he grew fascinated with the kitsune and the moment kero offered for him to sell his soul he took up the offer becoming a kitsune after released kiyoko and his daughter kinu and all of his loved children much to the shock to keros seeing just how many there where and later when river tells him about changing his name quicklt took the offer changing his name to kohaku to suit his new life as a kitsune