your character's proportions

TheGSone

Apr 16, 2020
just curious to see if people have a preferred size for their characters, or a maximum after which it's starts to become unappealing.
this includes height, thickness, tone, breasts, balls, penis, and i'm maybe forgetting something else.

for example, i mostly go for tall and slender, and would probably never go thick without being really toned. for starting cup size, i like C, but i'm willing to let it grow to DD. for penis, i need to have 2 of them, 12 inches at minimun, 18 at max. balls are always a problem, as i want to output by the gallon, without having footballs between the legs.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I run a main female Champion and a secondary male Champion.
Height: between whatever's 1'65-1'70m (main) and 1'70-1'90m in imperial units (secondary).
Thickness: average (main), high (secondary).
Tone: no.
Butt: not too large (both).
Clit: one inch or so (both).
Lips: not too big (both).
Breasts: B-C (main), none-A (if I want to pretend the secondary Champion's sporting moobs).
Balls: large, but not cumbersome (both).
Penises: between 6-8 inches (both).

Last edited:

OmegaUmbra

I tend to like making my characters quite thick and plush. My main character (a fem Wyld Elf/Salamander) has her hips and butt at 20 (eye-catching in the extreme), though I keep her chest at an A cup or B because I like the thought of a dramatic pear shape focusing on hips and thighs. Ever since the inclusion of lipstick, I keep her lips and my other feminine pcs lips exquisitely large. Just a personal thing that appeals to me. 6ft is the max height for any of my champs. I like tall characters but I still like the thought of some NPCs towering over my PC.

For my champs packing heat, I keep their sizes around 7 or 10 inches to a maximum of 12. Anything bigger is a no-go for me. Balls never go beyond baseball size. I typically prefer soft characters, but my hornet, kitsune, and minotaur are at 80 to 90% tone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Female Elf
Height: 6'6" / 198 cm
Thickness: 30-40
Tone: 20-30
Butt: 10-12
Hips: 10-12
Clit: normal size? 1" I guess
Breasts: "G cup"
Balls: none
Penises: none (except 6" magicock I guess)

MzlOCrK.png

Jan 31, 2022
I generally try to not go for too thick or buff but with some "meat on her bones" so to speak, so something like mid-high tone, avg thickness, C-D cups etc

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
In general I don't go over dd in breast size and 12 in cock size and I tend to play more feminine PC's like female, herm or trap and I normally have a bubble butt too

Oh Philomena

Jan 20, 2022
I always play a lady champ and tend to go with a slender but soft physique — flat tummy, a little bit to grab on the thighs and booty.

And then I go nuts with the titties because. I don't know. I just like to embiggen them. The special dialogue you get with certain characters (Kura, the milking barn attendant, Arona) if they're really big always makes me happy.

I usually get them up to G-cups or thereabouts and then either leave it alone or shrink them down to D-cups so I can do the enlarging part again. But I do keep a backup save with something ridiculous like NN-cups to get the special Arona dialogue that only triggers if your milk production is genuinely ridiculous.

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
I always go for some kind of fusion or blending of this:

this:

and this:

Because its a sex game. ¯\(ツ)

My female orc barbarian characters usually start out like this.

female_orc_by_osmar_shotgun_d9p1gg0-fullview.jpg

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
I like playing as variety in gender (shemale, traps, herm, etc) and variety of body figures so my pcs go from A cup - Jacques cup and tone, thickness, hips & butts in different sizes. I like it when the writing takes account to different body types pc have like how certain characters like Evelyn, Evergreen, etc. comments on ur breast/ butt/ hip sizes.

While I do have a lot of pcs, my favorites are feminine characters so they're either herms or pure females. They are really into being pregnant so they always end up with big knockers (EE - LL), voluptuous hips (15-20), and big butt (12-18). I like having my pcs with super motherly figures. But I don't particularly like disproportionate looking characters or hyper sizes that much (ironic considering my fav characters include Berwyn & Brint). So I always make those motherly types have high tone (80-100) bc you know how else are they gonna support those boobs without their backs breaking apart. They also tend to have high thickness (40-80), and make them tall (6'5"ft - 8ft) to kind of make it more proportional. So mostly amazonian & bear physiques.

I only do hyper sizes and ridiculous proportions like Jacques cup and 18 inch+ dongs with corrupt characters. Bc you know corruption and magic shticks make ur boobs & balls float or something.

Last edited:
I have 2 champions, one male and one female. Like most games, I tend to stick to somewhat realistic proportions. This is mostly due to finding hyper sized, unrealistic proportions to be unappealing and thus I tend to stay away from such things. That being said, I am grateful that CoC2 offers the player the choice to be whatever they want. It's nice that it caters to everyone.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Just like I generally don't do too much TFing away from what you can get from character creation, I mostly keep to starting proportions as well. My main Champ is as follows:

Female Human
Height (in): 71
Tone: 75
Thickness: 30
Butt: 7
Hips: 8
Breasts: DD
Penis: Human, 6in, no balls

She's eventually going to go valkyrie so those proportions might change a bit before the game's done depending on how the transformation works.

Lone Wolf115

Usually Female Lupine and Catfolk that then become herms with 12 inch penis or if is the character that is Lupine with Brienne 18, breasts are around an F-cup (either one size higher or lower) max Lupine height and lowest Catfolk. From character creation I do the Amazonian build.

Zbearbear

Sep 9, 2019
I like them thicc. The thiccer. The more endowed the better. I like to see how far gone I can go with body augmentation. That's just me. Main character is a tall, painfully thicc, extremely stacked and hung amazon monster girl. Just how I like it.

Erzulie

Oct 4, 2021
Every kind imaginable, changin on a whim, but there are two mainstays that I think make my choices very different from everyone else's:

Female and gynomorph: Thickness and tone of Y e s, butt of y e s, and every perk that a character can possibly have without mechanical detriment -- I collect 'em. There's a factor that one can manipulate in TiTS and CoC1 but not in CoC2 that I maximize with this scheme which is clit size. I tend to go for six to eight feet long. If it isn't Cronenbergian, I'm not interested. It's a shame such shenanigans aren't available in CoC2 and doubly a shame that no game I know of lets you make the clitoris prehensile.

Male: The shortest height possible which makes the extra-long secondary penis (primary penis is reasonably-sized) a shortsword in proportion. This is less fun than it could be because I haven't seen much that interacts with height. A 4-foot-tall hypercompetent lethario is conceptionally entertaining.

Dbj614

Jan 8, 2023
My main is generally an 8 foot tall medium thickness Shemale. Thick when it comes to hips and ass but still described as having a soft six pack.

hips hover around 11-13 and ass hovers around 12-14. Breasts tend to be no bigger than Ds.

dick size never goes above 6 inches, and generally stays at the 3-4 inch range. Trap pouch is always a thing, but I always make it a point to use transformatives to gain the “messy orgasm” perk and pay meira off to maximize my cum production so my characters orgasms are out of control. For the record my character is strictly a submissive bottom so only cums through penetration.

love fantasizing about my character being this literal larger than life, confident, sexy, and heroic champion in public and then thinking that she’ll drop to her knees and be completely submissive to a group of Minotaurs. Or when she ends up captured by the corrupted lupines she actually very much enjoys being bound and turned into their sex slave for a week straight and is actually upset when her companions or sanders rescues her. Sorry if that got too vivid, I got a little excited while writing it lol

ForeverLurker

Feb 9, 2022
I have a male human mage
6'2
Penis 8 inches
Toned average build

I tend to stick with "realistic" proportions in these games. Basketball sized nuts and tits that are three times larger than your head just take me out of the scenes. Just imagine you get into a fight with someone with baseball sized nuts it's noticeable and I'm kicking you there

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
For my d-girl runs, G-cups are the high end of acceptably ridiculous in my book, as is 8 inches. When I play male characters, they have neither, so it is just a matter of not letting them get too hippy [over 10] or too built [over 75].

Verro

Jul 4, 2023
Female Human (Demon-Morph)
Height: 69 inches
Thickness: 45
Tone: 35
Lips: 4
Butt: 12
Hips: 12
Belly: 3
Clit: 0.5
Breasts: GG
Balls: Cantaloupe (about 20 inches I think)
Penises: Knotted, Demon - 18 inches

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
I'm mostly gonna decide to roleplay some type of character first, then I adjust Champ body to better support the idea.
I'm also no stranger to save editing for give myself a quicker start.

So I settled on a few Champions:

1.Extra thicc cowgirl warrior, of course two-handed, of corse futa. With fair skin, ember eyes and gorgeous scarlet mane, scarlet as the roaring flame of desire inside her.
She wants it all: to be as tall as possible, to have the biggest horns, to grow huge tits and ass, and of course, to have the biggest horsecock and balls that alchemy can help create!
She greatly enjoys fuck and being fucked by anyone and in any way possible, so she ends up with medium-high corruption, but as long as it's fun she doesn't care. She's determined to take from the Marches everything they have to offer.

2.A kitten boy wizard, with a pair of black pigtails on his head, big purple eyes and cocoa color skin.
Being a lean shorty... possessing a delicate figure with a slight girly touch, he's 5.3 feet tall and has a feline dick 5 inches long.
Making his way with extreme caution through the Marches, the little wizard hurls fire and lightning at all who wish to force themselves on him. Also stays away from corruption. And even with less aggressive doms he keeps himself on guard and tries to keep distance. At least until there's a chance to turn the tables on these pesky doms and tops, since that's his big quirk. But in general, he just loves sex and is willing to participate in any bedtime activities with people who are nice to him.

3.A pretty fit wild elf archer with pale skin, long alabaster hair with a pair of long rabbit ears of the same color on top , and sky blue eyes. A full female. Full pure. She's 6.2 feet tall, with perfect C cup breasts, a firm ass and nice rounded hips. She mostly act cold and prefer girls in bed. But she doesn't mind using her ghostlight cock on men or getting a good anal fuck every now and then. But her tight pussy is only for the true queen worthy of all praise - Etheryn. And she'll do anything to get that sweet dick.

I also have a concept for a new Champion for the next run.

A simple, unremarkable human girl. Medium height, thin, with a boyish figure, short brown hair and similarly brown eyes. A white mage who just wants to help her friends with her spells.
But in this kind soul grows an inexplicable urge that frightens her very much, a desire to consume tainted fluids, particularly incubus cum and succubus milk.
Time after time she is losing a fight against this pernicious urges and get changed, but does everything in her power to reduce her corruption and remain herself at least in the mind's eye. So now she looks like a complete demon with all that horns, wings, voluptuous red body and infernal cock, but remains a pretty pure and good friend to everyone.
Well she's also acquired a strong tendency to submit to domy people and a great admiration to big dicks in general. So she rolls down in the rabbit hole very quickly with Kas, Brint, Arona, Berwy, Evelyn, Evergreen, Kalysea, Orlaith etc. Even though she remembers she's on a mission to save the world.

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
Male Lupine
Height: 7’5
Thickness: 32
Tone: 75
Hip: 5
Butt: 5
Penis: 12 inch
Balls: 20 inch round 6.2 across