You cannot buy another ship if the ship has gadgets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco0408

May 29, 2022
First of all, my native language is not English, so I used a translator.

The ship is a Casstech Z14. Bought two Shield Vampireen from uveto and one Thrust Vectoring System. After that, I was thinking of getting a Sidewinder while keeping the Casstech Z14. So I'm going to buy Ova'LEK. However, the buy button was changed to try on, and if you select it, you will be moved to Busky's shop. Same thing happens when I try to buy another ship. Then, after selling all the Shield Vampireen and Thrust Vectoring System, I was able to purchase normally.

I don't know yet if this happens in other saves as well.

bibbitybobbityboop

Aug 1, 2022

The ship is a Casstech Z14. Bought two Shield Vampireen from uveto and one Thrust Vectoring System. After that, I was thinking of getting a Sidewinder while keeping the Casstech Z14. So I'm going to buy Ova'LEK. However, the buy button was changed to try on, and if you select it, you will be moved to Busky's shop. Same thing happens when I try to buy another ship. Then, after selling all the Shield Vampireen and Thrust Vectoring System, I was able to purchase normally.

That sounds super weird. What version are you on? Despite installing the exact upgrade and gadgets you mentioned, I was unable to reproduce the bug on Game Version: 0.9.016-PUBLIC#2419

The only thing I noticed was that, as usual, Vahn will not accept the Casstech Z14 as part of any trade.

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States

I think its a shopkeeper bug instead of a ship bug. I've had that bug on multiple occasions, just kinda forgot to report it.

Have you talked to Aliss/Busky before talking to Vahn? That more than likely is tied to the bug.

Marco0408

May 29, 2022
I think its a shopkeeper bug instead of a ship bug. I've had that bug on multiple occasions, just kinda forgot to report it.

Have you talked to Aliss/Busky before talking to Vahn? That more than likely is tied to the bug.

I can't remember if I talked to Aliss, but I definitely did talk to Busky.

Status
Not open for further replies.