[Implemented] Yoma: Roaming C-boy android on Mhen'ga.

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
I've been wanting to write an NPC for a while now and there's a distinct lack of guys with vags in this game, so I figured I'd give it a stab.

Yoma

So far, I've just got some basic talk scenes written up, but I'm definitely planning sex scenes too, just figured I'd see if people can actually deal with his... speech quirk before I wrote much more.
Hell, maybe if enough people are interested I'll give him some a bit more content than that.

TackyShadowGoer

May 15, 2017
I'm glad someone's happy about him :3
Cunt bois are my ultimate fetish... Aside from tentacles, milk, pregnancy, orgies, honey, aliens, birthing, stuffing, yaoi, twincest... You know the list is way too long to type out. Got like 50 other things out there. Other than that I have the feeling this is going to be great!

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
So that's who yout avatar was. Did you draw him? Or did you get art of him before you even started writing him?

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
You know the schpiel...

True, true - I'll be writing him regardless. I really mean if people suggest content I hadn't considered giving him, I'll probably not take a lot of persuasion to add it.
Unless it's follower content. He's not getting that.

Did you draw him?

Yep! I actually didn't intend to write him at the time, but as you can see, I caved.

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
Okay, I'm at my gran's right now, but here's the deal - I've moved house. I don't have wifi for a bit. I can't work on Yoma until I do.

Well, maybe. I have the docs app on my phone, so I can use data if I have a surge of inspiration. But he's technically on hold right now.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Cutting down the sex content sucks but you gotta focus on what you can focus on. There's always the option to come back and add more content later. Keep up with what you're willing to do ;)

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
Yo, sex scenes are done, I'm mid writing a little scene that'll let you use Yoma to slowly raise Steele's intelligence stat, but I reckon I can have it done within a week. Feel free to comb through it,

Reactions: ShySquare

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
Okay, we're done! Yoma's base doc is now complete!
I'd love people to go through and edit it if possible, check my British English spellings haven't crept in etc. =3