Yoga Classes at the Ten Ton Gym

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Just looking for a bit of reception on the idea before I start working on it, toss your ideas in here as well.

It is what it sounds like, sexy cows in tight yoga pants getting ogled at by bulls, who occasionally go at it with some of the cows.

The participation is split between genders, it's a women only class, so only "female" (idk about having a cock counts you out yet haven't decided) Steeles can join in with them. But if you're Treated and have a lust above 40, beware the occasional horny bull, who may tear open your yoga pants and start pounding you in the middle of a position. (The yoga pants are special New Texan yoga pants that weave themselves back together and are required for the yoga class so I don't have to write as much #noshame.) Non-Treated individuals will not be yoga fucked due to the lack of unspoken pheremonal consent, as well as to create an incentive for getting Treated. Also, special scene for particularly wet Steeles with dripping wet nether regions.

On the male side of things, you can't join the class, but you can fuck/eat out the participants. It's undecided if I should lock this to Treated individuals or not.

Anyone have any ideas/scenes that could be good additions?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
There is some other content touching Yoga stuff. So you may wanna look there too to get some new ispirations on your iddea or whatever gains you may get from checking that other thread.