Yammy species?

Touchandgo

Dec 11, 2018
I'm wondering if Yammy is a modded women or a species not in the codex yet. I like the gill/fin combo, and I couldn't remember any of her talk options stating her species so I checked the wikipedia. Apparently she may be a 'Sparadat', but there's no codex entry or wikipedia entry on them and as far as I am aware there are no other similar characters. Is this correct? And if it is, is there a codex entry in the works for them?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'm wondering if Yammy is a modded women or a species not in the codex yet. I like the gill/fin combo, and I couldn't remember any of her talk options stating her species so I checked the wikipedia. Apparently she may be a 'Sparadat', but there's no codex entry or wikipedia entry on them and as far as I am aware there are no other similar characters. Is this correct? And if it is, is there a codex entry in the works for them?

Correct, she is a sparadat. There's no Codex and unless somebody writes another NPC of the race or otherwise adopts it, I doubt there will be one.

Touchandgo

Dec 11, 2018
Correct, she is a sparadat. There's no Codex and unless somebody writes another NPC of the race or otherwise adopts it, I doubt there will be one.
Thank you for that! I've been working on an entry for the Christmas competition, but after that I was planning on doing a small NPC with the whole fins/gills thing. If there was already species that would have been perfect, but Yammy fits the bill closest. Do y'all have a good guide/advice on writing a species codex entry?

braincoral

Jul 27, 2017

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Thank you for that! I've been working on an entry for the Christmas competition, but after that I was planning on doing a small NPC with the whole fins/gills thing. If there was already species that would have been perfect, but Yammy fits the bill closest. Do y'all have a good guide/advice on writing a species codex entry?

Check the other codex entries, they usually follow a pattern. Appearance, history, planet, diet, reproduction, etc.