XXXivilization: Chapter 2 (Public Update/Release)

Xivilization

Oct 8, 2018
bgmlXYo.jpg

(Sorry everything is so big. I couldn't make the image sizes smaller with the BB code editor for some unknown reason.)

Hey everyone,

(All pertinent links, including one to the browser version of the game that you can play right now, can be found below.)

I'm the creator of XXXivilization, a 4X strategy game where you play as the leader of a budding civilization in a sex-fueled world. Your sole focus is to expand your borders and ultimately conquer the world by any means necessary.

My goal is to make something akin to the strategy games I love, like Civilization, and tell a story as a player works their way through conquering the world. As you expand, you'll meet new people and factions along the way that may help or hinder your progress while you balance and shape your civilization back at home.

When I first started the game there wasn't much in the way of images, but I've spent the good part of the last year refining my ability to add more visual appeal to the game. Here's an example of the type of artwork you can expect while playing:

uxuRzSH.jpg

EKjZxJ3.jpg

0UuOa29.jpg

BBnkBrv.jpg

I recently updated my game to Chapter 2, which is a massive update with a ton of changes and additions that practically transforms it into a new game. It includes two new maps, four new factions, and dozens of new events, sex scenes and images.

(I apologize for making a new thread with a new account but I forgot my credentials and don't think I have access to the email I made my old account on. I also don't really understand the proper ettiquette or action for a sort of "Chapter 2" situation, so please forgive me.)

You can download the game from our Discord: https://discord.gg/STN2kEH

Or you can play via any browser by going here: https://www.xxxivilization.com/

Here's a link to my Patreon in case anyone is interested: https://www.patreon.com/xxxivilization

I’d greatly appreciate any and all feedback players have for improving the game and/or their overall thoughts as always.

Thanks for reading and potentially playing,

hw21

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Man, sometimes it's dangerous to be on this site for a person like me. Need to find me some eyebleach. Anyway, this is where I ask my traditional question; What fetishes and pairings will it have? And how similar is it to the previous xxxivilization? Obviously m/f and f/f. I won't be able to unsee the evidence for those, lol. Coincidentally, an easy way to avoid reactions like mine is to hide your pics behind a spoiler tag. Just in case you care about that sorta thing.

Reactions: Kesil

Xivilization

Oct 8, 2018
Man, sometimes it's dangerous to be on this site for a person like me. Need to find me some eyebleach. Anyway, this is where I ask my traditional question; What fetishes and pairings will it have? And how similar is it to the previous xxxivilization? Obviously m/f and f/f. I won't be able to unsee the evidence for those, lol. Coincidentally, an easy way to avoid reactions like mine is to hide your pics behind a spoiler tag. Just in case you care about that sorta thing.

It's not a new game. It's a continuation of the old one. You can start at the very beginning of Chapter 1, at the start of Chapter 2, or wherever your last save is. There are a lot of new features, quality of life changes, etc.

art926

Sep 8, 2015
Hyperboobs are everywhere, mister cat! They are going to strangle us all...

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Hyperboobs are everywhere, mister cat! They are going to strangle us all...

Hypertits are something I'm mostly inured to at this point. It's the bright red *other* ladyparts that make me feel queasy every time I see them. My profile pic already has all the pussy I ever want to see in my life.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Gave it a whirl and these are my thoughts

chapter 1 is a lot smoother than v1.75, only issue I found in this chapter was the appearance of the second red light quarter which required research only available in chapter 2

Chapter 2 was a lot buggier
  • Area fights stopped working you lost 20 energy and nothing happened
  • The building tree - when you clicked on some buildings it said the previous building was missing when it wasn't [sometimes it let you build sometimes it didn't?] very confusing following the fire
  • Auto promote toggled off and on?
Things I never solved [just so you know I can't comment on anything gated behind these]
  • The labyrinth tried Intelligence 200, tried doing the same option 3 times in a row.... what was I missing?
  • How do you talk to the elves?
  • Crusader stack tried with all powers/all stats max and a size 25 army still got pounded
  • Where is the cheat button?
Suggestions
  • Mission log [sometimes you talk to some one and you don't know if it has counted] something with prompts would be nice [I have played this a few times and always forget about the Free Man/Paradise plot for like a 100 weeks]
  • If you make a mission log have it list everything taken at the start of chapter 2. You are a god emperor so bear grudges [and have people to write them down]
  • If a follower has something to say highlight or * them and then the talk option, it can be had to spot among all the other options
  • Mark the Cyclops on the map [I had to conquer all but 2 squares to find him- not fun] or at least say he is a mountain dweller
  • Don't have two Red Light Quarters maybe call the second the "Palace of Pleasure" or "Red Light City"
  • When you take over the Guild allow the building of an "Exchange" which would then permit auto trading [eg every turn you auto trade 400 wood for 200 food ] removing a lot of fiddly micro management
  • Have a pray for Bimbo/lactation edicts [so you can use faith rather than gold] [A pray for happiness may also be handy (religion is the opiate of the people)]
  • If you lactate have a breast feed interact option so you don't have to spank everyone into liking you
  • I liked the New Cat People using faith as a conquer option you need more stuff like that. This also provides an opportunity to spruce up some of the repeating events. If say after researching Worshiping Half-Gods you got additional faith based options eg instead of telling the flat chested girl to pray for better assets give her them and earn some belief
  • While we are on events my statue is randomly changing in height from wood to marble to gold. Have it ratcheted so you keep the same statue but if your popularity falls have it unkempt/graffiti-ed/vandalized/torn down
I hope these help...if you can get me started with the elves I may have a few more

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I have not finished chapter 1 yet, but I do have some thoughts on what I've experienced so far.

First, I really like the law system for customizing my people and society. This is one of my favorite things to do in any society or civilization builder games. I wish that more of them had a real impact on the game and there was more progression to some of them. You get basically all of the gender/size customization options except slaving immediately, taxes are the only other thing that you get new options for with technology. It would make sense if official endorsements were the only option initially, with more being unlocked at higher techs/building with greater effects on your society. More effects, positive and negative, from having different size/sex preferences would be really nice. For example, larger size preferences could result in clanswarriors having larger base assets and improving those assets could be cheaper for both the warriors and leader.

A counter for when a law becomes traditional would be a nice quality of life improvement. You could do some interesting things with that too, such as traditional laws having one final large effect and a smaller ongoing effect that can never be disabled. For example, an official endorsement runs for 20 max turns, at the end of which causes a final boost of 50 points and afterwards never does anything again. While a higher class citizen or tax exemption maybe gives a permanent boost to the chosen class of people when it runs out, but also permanently locks in the happiness/tax loss effect as well. This would also mean that if you want to keep pushing up certain preferences, you have to keep adding in new laws to support them and your society has more weight to it thanks to this permanence.

Second, on normal difficulty at least the combat is deeply unsatisfying and feels unfair. The clan warriors are frankly awful. They quickly fall behind the enemies you're encountering and the very rare level ups barely improve them at all. Near as I can tell, you cannot improve your clan warriors in any way, just add more of them. It doesn't take long for them to be nothing but glorified meat shields for your leader, which you have to spend a big chunk of your resources on to be able to win most of the fights in the game. To make things worse, they have very large upkeep costs for essentially just being an extra 100 health in most cases. There needs to be some way we can make them better without fighting or more new units to unlock earlier on.

Last I'll mention a bug. The law that causes you to only get one sex 'by the gods' doesn't seem to work. I tried that for futa babies for a few weeks and it didn't affect my gender ratio at all. It was paired with a law causing a different sex's babies becoming slaves, but I also ended up with those slaves anyway.

savagesix

Nov 18, 2017
Still playing with chapter 1, but I've noticed a few things.

my population numbers make no sense:

Population
Overall population : 9020

Women : 9020

Men : 3611

Futas : 9020

It's possible this might be because I wanted my civ to be primarily futas and female, and I discovered that using prayer to give all futa and all female babies is not mutually exclusive. It still doesn't explain the male count though and why, I assume, it isn't being used.

I like the concept of the edicts but in practice there's very few that you want all the time, which makes the traditions system a little unnecessary. Maxing out something like preference for big dicks means you don't really need anything that will keep increasing that preference since there's basically nothing that happens to lower preferences other than your own actions. This wouldn't be as much of an issue except the VAST MAJORITY of law policies have the purpose of changing preference. I'd suggest adding a lot more policies, maybe ones that can affect other things in the game, like giving you more of a resource- policies to promote religion or trade, for example, with a tradeoff in something else. Something like excess food being sold or donated to the temple, or encouraging charity through religion to increase happiness which costs faith and money, things like this. Something to increase energy at the cost of other resources might be useful as well, conquest is slow slow slow.

the autolevel for units doesn't seem to do anything at all.

Last edited:

DarkSinfulMage

Nov 18, 2016
Sorry for cross post - it's hard to know what venues have attention, anymore.

- CRITICAL: Loading a saved file game as an import to chapter 2 will cause a permanent bug where saving becomes broken. Please add option to simply load a direct chapter 2 save without import or clean up the process to not break saving.
- When you go from male to female or futa, it triggers a reset of the Paradise events - messing up your progress. Similar problems elsewhere.
- There aren't as many events for male forms.
- While the quest for godhood is fun, the strategic setup of the game seems thin. That the game is in chapters makes this much better, but the grind always seems linear.
- Lactation events proc for males. As well, there's not changing your mind if you say "no feed our people" as male then change your mind after getting lactation.
- Transformation options for more characters would be great. As would more scenes where they respond to strategic choices in your empire.
- Longdick is long on male player - doesn't keep pace with others.
- Current lategame doesn't seem to be much more than a war of numbers. Perhaps more powers in the tree would be nice.
- Game is light on muscle descriptions and ability descriptions, especially post-100. Perhaps spread out muscle descriptions and other physical descriptions in order to not make everything absurd too quickly.
- Events that repeat a lot should be reworked to include descriptions or variations as a result of progress/changes in your kingdom.
- Definitely expand laws and edicts, and add a lot of text associated with things you decide on and buy.
- Chapter 2 events will play over each other, ignoring your actual progression or possibly corrupting it.

All in all, I really like what was added for chapter 2. I really wish there was more variation in images and content so you care that you acquire some characters and feel they aren't just finished after they join. I'd rather have fewer characters with more content than adding character after character after character.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
New update has broken all my old saves

I posted the bug report

Will you be so kind as to post when this is fixed

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Well Version 23 allowed me to use oldsaves

played it a couple of times and the it said it could not save any more and to delete old saves to make space

I deleted about 5 and it still would not save

Tried reloading twice and kept getting this

upload_2020-8-24_19-42-25.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-8-24_19-41-39.png
    upload_2020-8-24_19-41-39.png
    55.8 KB · Views: 2

Ainonna

Jan 4, 2018
Would it be possible to make that, during the slave breeding festivals, the ruler, if futa, also has the option to be bred, instead of merely breeding? If the ruler is well-endowed, then she could also serve as a perfect mother as well. Of course, if she does get pregnant, then she wouldn't be able to join in to be bred for some time, but still be able to breed someone else.