New Frostwyrm Content Thread! [Current Project: Flurry The Frostwyrm (Implemented!)]

Kurumin

Jun 29, 2018
it's written but not yet implemented, and also is not B's creation.

To get it, when it comes out, you either take a blood sample from Frosty after beating her (locking out of her content), or ask for it once you're an item. You get the quest for the whole thing from the doctor at the Steele research base.
Thank you

Reactions: Primename

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
QCriGYe.png

Frostwyrmling crewmate might be on the menu again.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
if I could through more money at you than I already do I would

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
So who here is ready for an expansion pack????

Check out THIS PATREON POST, YO

Commissioned straight from Savin, this expansion pack aims to deepen your relationship with your eldest kip. To paraphrase the Overview in the document:
  1. She gets a name: introducing Nykke! Similar to how Valrynn is Frosty's 'canonical' name, the name Nykke was one of the names Savin floated during a pow-wow over Frostwyrm naming conventions ages and ages ago.
  2. She gets her own little lair, chiselled straight out of Frosty's own lair. You and your daughter can get a little more personal, private, and snuggly in there, without the threat of being intruded on by Frosty or any of your other daughters (if applicable)
  3. She'll get a handful of talking topics, to broaden her worldview and expand on her character.
  4. At least three new sex scenes are planned: one for vagina-having PCs; a vaginal scene for dick-having PCs; and an anal scene for dick-having PCs. It's a Savin-produced commission, after all! I might also make the PC-getting-dicked scene anal-friendly, just to broaden the options and the appeal, and, if wordcount allows for it, I might write a fourth scene involving boob-play or something.
This is not the Frostwyrmling crewmate expansion - that comes later, if ever.

“I need a name,” she says determinedly, standing back onto her feet. “Would you name me, my Qal?”

You could, if she wanted you to, but this is also her opportunity to name herself if she wanted. She’s already shown initiative in creating her own nest; what better way to truly make herself special as a Frostwyrm than to create her own identity? {Not silly:You sometimes wish you could have made your own name to go by.}{Silly:You didn’t get a say in making your own name – some asshole named you and that was that – and you don’t want her to be stuck with the same fate.}

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Eldest kip getting some extra special parental attention sounds amazing. I look forward to future developments.

Also if you do end up doing something with boobs, I would suggest that lactating players ought to get something special. It just feels fitting given the relationship.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
I'm honestly kinda looking forward to the Eldest kip getting expanded some, maybe I'll set some funds aside for a walk on the beach. :allears:
Also I should probably give that doc a look when I can.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the Frostwyrmling doc. It's been a bit slow going, I realize, but I recently caught my muse and my stride again, so with any luck, regular updates will continue.

Anyway, I wrote the first of her three talking topics! You ask Nykke what she wants in a mate, and she gets a little... carried away towards the end of her description.
But, one day, [fw.name] managed to get the better of you. And when she had the upper-hand and was in a position to kill you – she didn’t. She recognized you and the fact that you kept sparing her, and she extended the same mercy to you.

Nykke is hanging on your every word, her bright [pc.eyeColor] eyes lighting up every time you pause for effect. To finish your story, you tell her that [fw.name] recognized your strength, and pined that she hadn’t found another pureblood Frostwyrm like herself, so she decided that you were worthy to breed with her. You turn to Nykke and nudge her as you say that the rest is living, breathing history.

You can find the doc on my Patreon, once again.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated, completing the chat about psionics, wherein your daughter attempts you teach you to use psionics and it fails completely. I wanted to get a bit more done, but I wasn't happy with how it was coming out, and I decided to call it in rather than write tired and come up with something I wasn't totally satisfied with. In any case, it should only be one more talk topic, and then I'll move on to the sex scenes, so that's something to look forward to!
<i>I could try to teach you, my Qal,</i> she says, and you feel a tinge of anxiety across the spectrum of your connection – you can’t tell if she’s secretly hoping that you’d say yes, or that she immediately regrets offering.

You reply that you’re supposed to be the Qal, and from what you’ve learned, that means you’re supposed to be the teacher. You’d suppose that, if Nykke went through the effort to teach you to communicate like a Frostwyrm, that would make her the Qal between you two.

A myriad of ideas and emotions leak across the connection simultaneously, and you can tell that Nykke is trying her best to restrict them from flowing to you. They’re all positive emotions, ranging from happiness that she’d be given the opportunity to be put in your position and help you the way you’ve helped her; to ideas as to how she might be able to impart what limited skill she has with her own psionics to you; to some… other, more personal fantasies about the sudden change in relationship in dynamic between you two, where she is the Qal and you are the kip.

As always, you can find that shit here.

As an aside, this thread is now the most-viewed thread in the Event Submissions subforum, edging out the Uveto planning doc by a little bit. You guys are really excited about fucking some dragons!

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I'm sorry, but who's Nykke?
Commissioned straight from Savin, this expansion pack aims to deepen your relationship with your eldest kip. To paraphrase the Overview in the document:
  1. She gets a name: introducing Nykke! Similar to how Valrynn is Frosty's 'canonical' name, the name Nykke was one of the names Savin floated during a pow-wow over Frostwyrm naming conventions ages and ages ago.
  2. She gets her own little lair, chiselled straight out of Frosty's own lair. You and your daughter can get a little more personal, private, and snuggly in there, without the threat of being intruded on by Frosty or any of your other daughters (if applicable)
  3. She'll get a handful of talking topics, to broaden her worldview and expand on her character.
  4. At least three new sex scenes are planned: one for vagina-having PCs; a vaginal scene for dick-having PCs; and an anal scene for dick-having PCs. It's a Savin-produced commission, after all! I might also make the PC-getting-dicked scene anal-friendly, just to broaden the options and the appeal, and, if wordcount allows for it, I might write a fourth scene involving boob-play or something.
This is not the Frostwyrmling crewmate expansion - that comes later, if ever.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
But on the other hand, you will think of sports shoes whenever you talk to her.
Not quite! For I have a memory so terrible, I forgot this thread even existed mere seconds after I....... Wait, what are we talking about?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Unfortunately, I have a bit of a non-update today:

I had started late and was only planning on doing one talking topic before wrapping it up and going to bed, but as I was writing it, I grew to dislike it more and more. The topic was going to be an educational discussion on incest and why it's an unusual thing outside of Frostwyrm culture, but after writing about a thousand words on it, I decided to scrap the whole thing because it unfortunately didn't fit the tone or feel that I was hoping to achieve.

Hopefully I'll actually have an update tomorrow, with something I wouldn't mind putting my alias on.

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
Unfortunately, I have a bit of a non-update today:

I had started late and was only planning on doing one talking topic before wrapping it up and going to bed, but as I was writing it, I grew to dislike it more and more. The topic was going to be an educational discussion on incest and why it's an unusual thing outside of Frostwyrm culture, but after writing about a thousand words on it, I decided to scrap the whole thing because it unfortunately didn't fit the tone or feel that I was hoping to achieve.

Hopefully I'll actually have an update tomorrow, with something I wouldn't mind putting my alias on.

Take your time. Better to do it right then do it quickly. It's the stuff with the Frostwyrm that made me pledge in the first place so it's good to see that you're not releasing what you don't think is good enough. Keep up the good work B.