Xiokir's Art Stuff

Xiokir

Dec 9, 2015
Hello everyone, my name's Lora, and I'll be posting any Fen/Alder game related art here. I don't really draw smut very often so apologies.
1376350204667.gif

shade irons.png Shade Irons, January 2015

waer.png Anno, Aug 2015

benoit.png Benoit, the blind Basilisk, May 2013

Attachments

• benoit.png
    benoit.png
    794.5 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:

Xiokir

Dec 9, 2015
Thanks for the compliments everyone! Err, to add new photos should I just edit the first post or make a new post in this thread?

L

Lawleious

Just make new posts in this thread Its your thread after all :p  so no need to edit the original post plus its faster.

Xiokir

Dec 9, 2015
it's been 4 months,, oops. So!! I'll try to post more regular. I ran out of motivation, since it's in such high demand but low quantity. But I got some motivation of my own! And I'm back to drawing regularly. 

Here's something I did yesterday for my friend's birthday. (we both like genji butt)

4 cal.png

Xiokir

Dec 9, 2015
Hey guys, I just realized... I've been drawing a lot of naked people, mostly women (for practice in gestures/anatomy/etc!!! I swear  :shibe: )
I realized.. I can turn these naked people into any char, so what char would you guys like to see? (in the Trials, Corruption, and Eden universe preferably) 
ex.

ss+(2016-09-04+at+06.22.09).pngss+(2016-09-04+at+06.28.30).png

More rendered:

ss+(2016-09-04+at+06.15.09).png

Last edited by a moderator:

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Lose the tits and make it Delilah. Do what you like goddamnit! Stop swearing for no reason dumb me.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
If you have any sketch with an appropriate bodytype, I would really like to see Syri done in your style, or if have something you can transform into a basis for drawing a plump girl - Jade needs some artistic love.

If you will make Jade to channel Mei, I'll love you forever.

Xiokir

Dec 9, 2015
Lose the tits and make it Delilah. Do what you like goddamnit! Stop swearing for no reason dumb me.

Ohh! I haven't seen any art for Delilah besides Gats'! You are correct, this must be done.

Jade needs some artistic love.

If you will make Jade to channel Mei, I'll love you forever.

I'll see what I can do, and I can definitely do the Mei thing, Mei is my bae  :p  

Xiokir

Dec 9, 2015
You know I actually realized that I have a shit-ton of art (from fen/alder games) stockpiled from like ... forever ago. I also realized I should post it. I'll post one piece a day for less clogging

mothman.pngSydian(M). A tiny ref, May 2015

n666

Aug 27, 2015
Nice works and the older ones too, please continue to post stuff.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
I love the Shade piece. It truly make her look  like a badass bounty hunter

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
My, my, that Benoit looks way more fierce than any of my mental images ever were! Not that it's a bad thing, mind you. If you're asking for ideas, and people are asking for rarely seen characters... may I suggest the likes of CoC's Sanura or Hakon? Or CoC's Renvra or Colenso? I haven't played FoE in ages.

I was going to ask for "my" Ben, but that'd be getting into request grounds :p

Xiokir

Dec 9, 2015
I was going to ask for "my" Ben, but that'd be getting into request grounds :p

I drew my Ben 8) so when I complete it enough to show y'all I'll post it here.

Here's today's drawing (1am counts! I might post another pic later)

Demon Mechanic from Champions!  Made Feb 2016

little fun facst: I drew the face/head with a mouse because my tablet broke in December! I drew the neck and shirt just now cause demons are always decent! I also drew him with his hair down just cause?

demond.pngcute demond.png

Bonus: When I opened this up again I read the layers and just started cracking up, why do I do this to myself, just try to guess what layer is what.

layersmao.png

Reactions: Night Trap

Gram

Aug 21, 2016
Nicely done art you've got here Xiokr, definitely keep us posted on more pieces!

n666

Aug 27, 2015
Nice work. If you don't mind a little critique, the facial structure might need a bbit more practise.

Xiokir

Dec 9, 2015
Nice work. If you don't mind a little critique, the facial structure might need a bbit more practise.

I don't mind critique, I absolutely love it :D! But, could you be more specific? What area/s of the face do you think need to be improved?

n666

Aug 27, 2015
The mouth might be too much at an angle and the mandibles seem to be aligned differently in relation to the face, but the perspective might be to blame for that one.

An that's about all my untrained eye can tell you.

Xiokir

Dec 9, 2015
The mouth might be too much at an angle and the mandibles seem to be aligned differently in relation to the face, but the perspective might be to blame for that one.

An that's about all my untrained eye can tell you.

you are correct with the mandibles, as for the mouth i was attempting to make him smirk P; a bit too angled though maybe

Xiokir

Dec 9, 2015
Here's a very quick Anno I did a few days ago (like.. 10 minutes?)

anno.png Anno, September 2016

I'm working on a Rubi picture I did because it looks like garbo, and I'll post it when it's not as garbo (sometime soon) 

Reactions: Night Trap

Xiokir

Dec 9, 2015
I'm later than usual but here is @Nik_van_Rijn's Jade (as Mei) request!

Hmm.. I don't know how to feel. I don't really draw furries very much, and neither plump girls (and the ref wasn't curvy) so I had a bit of trouble with it and don't think some parts are accurate, but overall I think it turned out aight. I got lazy and so the hands/certain parts of this pic are badly rendered and some parts might look wrong RIP. But I got it "done" in 11~ish hours. Who is Jade's creator, does anyone here know?

reg.pngmeijade.pngmeisansglass.png Jade, Sep 2016

Me and the Rubi picture are at war right now.

Reactions: Upcast Drake

Xiokir

Dec 9, 2015
my stomach is not being nice today so idk if i'm gonna get a pic done ;-;