Xiokir's Art Stuff

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Your character is 7 years old and from 1895?

Who doesn't like seven-year-olds? Oh right... ban and police and stuff. Nevertheless I like it. Your version of Del is cute as faq!

Xiokir

Dec 9, 2015
Your version of Del is cute as faq!
thank you very much!

Oh goodness. So if any of you remember the Mei I mean Jade pic I was going to fix up, bless your hearts. I was working on it occasionally every week. Because the tits man. The god damn tits. Them jiggly gravity defying fucks were giving me so much trouble. BUT I think I got it. I'm sorry this took so long @Nik_van_Rijn LMAO this was legit hard.
0731db3a5d.png

e2a1ed367a.png

Last edited:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Oh goodness. So if any of you remember the Mei I mean Jade pic I was going to fix up, bless your hearts. I was working on it occasionally every week. Because the tits man. The god damn tits. Them jiggly gravity defying fucks were giving me so much trouble. BUT I think I got it. I'm sorry this took so long @Nik_van_Rijn LMAO this was legit hard.
These are some awesome busts. One of the best things anyone has ever done on my request.

Also, why on earth would you apologize for delivering something you worked on hard, for free and with taking in all the feedback to work on some more? Creative types are weird...

I hope all your struggles mastering the art of tits were not in vain and provided you with some useful experience.

Speaking of chesticles: between these two images, the AMeizing one has a slightly more asymmetrical breasts compared to the normal Jade, which I assume sports the finalized version. I feel like an asshole pointing that out, but you are bound to notice this sooner or later.

Thanks again.

Xiokir

Dec 9, 2015
Speaking of chesticles: between these two images, the AMeizing one has a slightly more asymmetrical breasts compared to the normal Jade
wait. WAIT hoW DID THIS HAPPEN, I literally finalized them at the same time after i made sure the boobs were symmetrical.
well I fixed it anyway, so nobody say her slightly smaller tiddy...

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
wait. WAIT hoW DID THIS HAPPEN, I literally finalized them at the same time after i made sure the boobs were symmetrical.
well I fixed it anyway, so nobody say her slightly smaller tiddy...
You are the MVP, mang.
If the Bossman hasn't seen it yet, he probably should. Best Panda needs more love and a minute or two in the spotlight.

Xiokir

Dec 9, 2015
streaming, this one will be less hectic, couldn't focus yesterday lol.
https://www.twitch.tv/sirmetaknight
stream ovah.
With that I have a question. Do you guys mind when I post stuff that's not related to Fen&co?
say for example this Sorcery comic I was working on stream, It's obviously not related to any of the game but... I like sharing with you guys I dunno P:
7bd3283aa2.png

Last edited:

n666

Aug 27, 2015
I'd say post more, doesn't matter if it's related to the games or not.

Xiokir

Dec 9, 2015
Hello, yes I died. But thanks to some fortunate circumstances, I've been resurrected.
I've just been doing a lot of commission stuff and... playing games.

ANYWAYS HERE ARE SOME ARTS:
Makius, LukaDoc's old old character that never got implemented into the game. One has him without his doctor's coat. I'm afraid I've made him too sergal-like?
Ahi, a character by WorldofDrakan, another character that was never implemented in the game. (I desperately want to put a lot of MLG gifs and stuff around him... the set up is almost too perfect.)
And a picture of buff Reaha back when she was a military lass! When you want buff Reaha but your morals don't allow her to get the Treatment.

Attachments

• maki.png
    maki.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 142
  • makii.png
    makii.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 130
  • ahi.jpg
    ahi.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 136
  • boeufcow.png
    boeufcow.png
    559.3 KB · Views: 135
Reactions: Night Trap

Xiokir

Dec 9, 2015
Oh I forgot to include this one, it's of my character encountering Roshan Blue bubbles for the first time with Semith smilin' in amusement. This one is more of an experiment with colors and actually... kind of therapeutic piece? It's got really calming colors, and I just work on it when I'm stressed.

Attachments

• woahman.png
    woahman.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 143

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Oh I forgot to include this one, it's of my character encountering Roshan Blue bubbles for the first time with Semith smilin' in amusement. This one is more of an experiment with colors and actually... kind of therapeutic piece? It's got really calming colors, and I just work on it when I'm stressed.
This scene looks less like a fancy drug party a more like a selling of one's soul. Semith really rocks that Mephistopheles look, while your lovely half-puppy Captain still can now be officially up(?)graded to a high school girl. Love the hair, you should post more pics of her. Also, finally give us the name.

Last edited:

Xiokir

Dec 9, 2015
hello hello! im sorry i haven't been active as of late, have a lot of commissions to do ):

but! in my spare time i sketched (and rendered a bit) a harpy of ..royal descent, dedicated to a local harpy enthusiast.
(i hope she sees it, i know how it is going through tough times and paranoia...)

after i'm finished with my commissions i kind of hope to dabble into actual nsfw stuff
so look out for that

Attachments

• harpi princess.png
    harpi princess.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 128

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
What? Harpies?!

Your signature makes me sad.

RandomCrow

Dec 30, 2016
I was so inspired by your Shade Irons sketch that I made a tracing of it with a few changes of my own...

Shade Irons Mod.png

It took about three days to make, and I never quite finished the right boot, but I hope you like it!

Last edited:

Xiokir

Dec 9, 2015
I was so inspired by your Shade Irons sketch that I made a tracing of it with a few changes of my own...

I feel honored :D I've never know anyone who I inspired to draw something. It's a good trace, I really like the addition of the knife :)

Reactions: RandomCrow

RandomCrow

Dec 30, 2016
I only have about a year of on-and-off practice, so don't judge me too harshly :(

On that note, I'm always looking for good digital artists whose work I can study and admire, so if you have any recommendations I'd love to hear them!