XchangeText(5minDemoUp) and Xchange VN(Pre-release).

LJ.Solodev

Apr 7, 2016
I decided to create a couple games based off of a certain sub-reddit dedicated to the idea of a pill that changes your gender, with the permission of the creators of the concept I am developing one fully text based game and one visual novel style game.

Mac/Windows but will be released in browser and for smartphone.

Check out my blog for the demo and for all future updates although I will respond to comments here and over on the blog.

Very early! Primarily just posting for anyone who wants to follow/be part of the development.

Always free!!!
http://ljsolodev.blogspot.com/

Xchange Text
This game has a short demo up on my blog

The premise here is you take a pill to change your gender and turn into a hermaphrodite, however your the fact you have a penis is generally ignored with partners who do not wish to use it and only wish to have sex with you as a woman. The demo only consists of one such character so if you want the full experience you will have to wait for future releases.

Xchange VN
Pre-release, in other words you can't play it yet. I will be using commissioned art for this one hence the wait on release, I need to find the right artists. This game will be from your perspective as a man turned into a woman.

Some differences between the two games:
XchangeText                                          Xchange VN

Hermaphrodite PC                               Male turned Female PC
x-Change Drug not regulated            x-Change Drug released publicly and regulated
Text only with simple UI                     Visual novel with a heavy focus on items and surrounding

There are many more but as you can read on my blog I am writing this after work about to pass out, I just wanted people to know these games are being developed.

LJ.Solodev

Apr 7, 2016
So much for peacefully passing out, a bug has been found. I am fixing it right now. I'll update the DL links in the next 5-10 minutes.

Edit:
Bug has been fixed.

If you had to go through the hassle of downloading the bugged version I apologize, if you didn't get to the scene where you get a chance to read all four versions of the cumshot scene you got the buggy version.

Last edited by a moderator:

LJ.Solodev

Apr 7, 2016
You probably already know this, but there is an adult Visual Novel called X-change that involves a man turning into a woman.

Yup I do know, thanks for the heads up though! They will be completely different, as far as the Visual Novel X-Change I don't believe they worked with the sub-reddit at all like I am so I hope to be much more true to the original idea.

The Silver Bard

Sep 2, 2015
Yup I do know, thanks for the heads up though! They will be completely different, as far as the Visual Novel X-Change I don't believe they worked with the sub-reddit at all like I am so I hope to be much more true to the original idea.

The Visual Novel was released in 1997, so I think it predates the sub-reddit by a bit.