Wyld elf troupe

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Hey its ya boy easy G, droppin the link to the Wyld elf troupe encounter for the old forest.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-jFMtatVH06OaqIqp3JI6MwYOMfO7JP-gpvb-mZHBpk/edit?usp=sharing

Currently WIP, but I've made it to the sex scenes so i feel comfortable linking now. Don't get your hopes up too high but you should be able to check back to find new things every couple days.

This is a mostly friendly encounter, with the ability to opt out like a wimp if you don't feel like cavorting with a band of drunk and horny elves.

Eventually, the encounter will support fetishes like being forced to suck a dommy futas soft cock till its raging hard, turning the tables and fucking that futa missionary till she facials herself, breeding an elf, lesbian elf breeding, breeding an elfs mouth, orgies, forgoing sex and just drinking and dancing with a bunch of elves, and hopefully some outsourced material with a dude elf(ostensibly gettin buttfugged by him as a dude or girl and some hella gay victory stuff)

Reactions: valkyr42

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
Hey its ya boy easy G, droppin the link to the Wyld elf troupe encounter for the old forest.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-jFMtatVH06OaqIqp3JI6MwYOMfO7JP-gpvb-mZHBpk/edit?usp=sharing

Currently WIP, but I've made it to the sex scenes so i feel comfortable linking now. Don't get your hopes up too high but you should be able to check back to find new things every couple days.

This is a mostly friendly encounter, with the ability to opt out like a wimp if you don't feel like cavorting with a band of drunk and horny elves.

Eventually, the encounter will support fetishes like being forced to suck a dommy futas soft cock till its raging hard, turning the tables and fucking that futa missionary till she facials herself, breeding an elf, lesbian elf breeding, breeding an elfs mouth, orgies, forgoing sex and just drinking and dancing with a bunch of elves, and hopefully some outsourced material with a dude elf(ostensibly gettin buttfugged by him as a dude or girl and some hella gay victory stuff)

Do we have a choice of not turning the tables on the dommy futa?

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
You have the right to remain gay, yes.

:ghost::gizz:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
M a g i c.