Writer Characters/Builds

Zawarado

Aug 29, 2020
So question for all the writers of Coc2! What type of character do y'all play??

Like Savin, in your game, are you a Flamemander warrior using a sword that's super into anal?

Or Tobs, are you a Kitsune spellblade that's super down for baby making with fox wife??

Wsan! I see your profile pic here is a cat wearing headphones, so...Catfolk bard, right?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
My one and only main character since before release is Tyria, a shemale elf thief from a noble background. She's thick, has a doggy dick, fat milky tits, and a donut butthole. Mostly run her with a mix of weapon damage powers and white magic. She's extremely good; effectively undefeated by dungeons thanks to sky-high damage output and good aggro management.

Zawarado

Aug 29, 2020
My one and only main character since before release is Tyria, a shemale elf thief from a noble background. She's thick, has a doggy dick, fat milky tits, and a donut butthole. Mostly run her with a mix of weapon damage powers and white magic. She's extremely good; effectively undefeated by dungeons thanks to sky-high damage output and good aggro management.
Well honestly color me surprised, you AREN'T a Mander?? But cool! Tyria sounds like a pretty top notch Paladin

Reactions: Salomon

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I play a female elf warrior called Aurenas. Big tiddy, long leggy, great accompaniment to Brint (yes I play with my own companion fucking sue me) since I play her as a total sub and Cait gets to join in too. I like to give her big two-handed swords.
I'll eventually start up a separate save to have a minotaur male MC + Brienne but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Also I'm terrible at the game and had to get other people to give me saves to test Winter City. I tend to stay completely away from balance discussions except for back in the early days when 2h was really shit and unfun and I would rage about it in devchat once a week.

Zawarado

Aug 29, 2020
I play a female elf warrior called Aurenas. Big tiddy, long leggy, great accompaniment to Brint (yes I play with my own companion fucking sue me) since I play her as a total sub and Cait gets to join in too. I like to give her big two-handed swords.
I'll eventually start up a separate save to have a minotaur male MC + Brienne but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Also I'm terrible at the game and had to get other people to give me saves to test Winter City. I tend to stay completely away from balance discussions except for back in the early days when 2h was really shit and unfun and I would rage about it in devchat once a week.
I play Elf for my main story character too, seems like a big favorite in the community

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Once Tychris comes out, you'll have a lot of fun then!

Or we for that matter. Every peace of new content is fun ^^