Wraith Comic WIP

Sugarmint

May 26, 2019
I am trying to create a rule34 comic featuring Wraith, but it's not going very well because I don't draw line art and it makes drawing comics faster. I thought about writing some story and adding a series of pictures in a sequence for events from within it, could you tell me what you think about this idea? You can find the draft for my text below:

Facility AR-1

A night hides many mysteries under its dark sky. This night is, however, more special.

Wraith is in dire need of a weapon for her next mission, to find out more information about the scientists behind the facility where she woke up. Her voices tell her of a secret weapon, hidden deeply into a forest. She has learnt to trust the voices, as they helped her escape the facility that kept her a prisoner, so she decided to go to the forest.

Once in the forest, she looks around it, however she cannot not be a bit wary of her environment, something is telling her she isn't supposed to be there, but she keeps going. Soon, a lair appears before her. Surprisingly, the door has proven to be suspiciously easy to open and to her delight, Wraith sees a gun container in one of the lair's rooms. She runs towards it and opens it, but to her surprise 2 tentacles come out of the container like lightning and shackle her legs, then 2 more tentacles come which bind her arms behind her. Found defenseless, Wraith does not know what to do, but she knows that she must think fast before the unexpected happens.

She tries to use her powers, but suddenly she cannot hear the voices anymore to guide her and she feels completely helpless and powerless. As if the tentacles could read her mind, they continue their assault. They raise Wraith from the ground and more tentacles come from the container. Two of them circle her breasts, one of them proceeds to go between her legs and the last one rises up to Wraith's head and lets out a pink fog, possibly an aphrodisiac. She starts feeling sensations she never felt before, she wants something and she wants it now, the tentacles sense this and..

In 2 hours, she wakes up confused and can hear the voices again. Before her, in the container there is a box called "Biological Weapon: Reorientation".

I hope this isn't considered self-promotion, you can find my current drawing style on my https://www.patreon.com/sugarmint and if possible, I would appreciate some advice.