Workout Tweek

Malcarther

Oct 11, 2016
so i was looking at the wiki for belly size and didn't see anyway to bring the size down. in fact after my character finished a strange egg pregnancy the size went up instead of down. so i was thinking that if your character isn't pregnant u should be able to work off those extra pounds at the gym on New Texas. the way it would work is the game would save your base belly size at from the start of the game and anything extra could be lost by working out

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
so i was looking at the wiki for belly size and didn't see anyway to bring the size down. in fact after my character finished a strange egg pregnancy the size went up instead of down. so i was thinking that if your character isn't pregnant u should be able to work off those extra pounds at the gym on New Texas. the way it would work is the game would save your base belly size at from the start of the game and anything extra could be lost by working out
1) this should be in the general TiTS forum or bug report forum, not in this subforum.

2) read the sticky threads

3) belly size doesn't really convey "extra pounds" as in fat, as low tone and mid-high thickness does that. It's primarily a stat for pregnancy and inflation (be it from milk or cum).