WORKAROUND FOUND: HOW TO PLAY COC WHILE FLASH IS BUGGED IN BROWSERS!!

Maddhawk

Jan 1, 2016
First off a picture is worth a thousand words: http://imgur.com/a/sHs6Q

The above gallery provides and edited picture tutorial on how to obtain a standalone flash player from adobe, at no charge, and play Kitteh's CoC Mod. Cheers folks.

Special shout out to Ormael for helping try and trouble shoot my save game woes. Sadly I cannot get the game to save under any circumstance in Firefox and a search of these forums reveals no relevant solutions as to why. However, this is the next best thing.

Edit In case the images are out of order the proper sequence based on slide titles is:

The Search

Results

Downloading 1, 2, and 3

Running the Game 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

Bugged Game in Firefox

Working Game in Standalone Flash Player

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
You're exactly right. For a while I wondered why most people were having problems while I had none. Then I realized they're using firefox and chrome. Then somebody made a comment that they didn't have any game issues since they were using standalone flash player. So I didn't comment. However, I'm amazed that many people continue trying to use the browsers when the solution is that simple.

The browsers are being super anal over flash since many advertisers use flash. As a result, many sites will drastically slow down your computer while it's being overloaded with flash. To put a cherry on top, hackers are exploiting vulnerabilities in the advertiser's loose flash code and spreading malware. So otherwise good games are getting punished for sites being greedy and playing fast and loose with security issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Some still are lucky to have flash somehow working in Firefox of Chrome but this one should be kept high on coc section to be a help when someone will turn unlucky to have flash bugged in browsers.