Work Release Program: Kiyoko Fanfic

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
Soft footsteps clattered on the stone floor. The rhythmic sounds roused the faceless blade from her cell, alert to the presence of an interloper this late at night. The footsteps stopped and a shrouded figure approached her cell, only identifiable by the richness of their clothes.

"Good evening, my wayward subject," the melodious flute played with the purr of a predator. "I apologize if I'm keeping you from your work, but I hope you don't mind if I take up a portion of your precious time." "Speak," the Faceless Blade spat. "Ah, I hope you appreciate the accommodations, my husband has provided you. They might be a tad generous, but they always had a soft spot."

The Faceless Blade turned the other way on their bed, facing away from the stranger. "Irrelevant. State your business or leave." "Oh, this one has a little bite, no wonder my husband has taken an interest in you. I'm here because I want you to work for us."

"And betray Master Tollus? Save your breath. The "Champion" may have captured me, but I will not surrender my honor. Mark my words, Tollus will burn you for the insult."

The musical flute laughed viciously, joyous at her threat. "Your words have been marked. We both know that your "Master" is nothing more than a jumped-up brigand with powers beyond his station. His ashes will be scattered amongst the pages of so many others. You hold no loyalty to him; he was merely the first to offer to shield you. Yet, you misunderstand me. I am not asking you to bear your fangs at our enemies, I am asking you to bear my husband's children."

The Faceless Blade choked struggling to face the figure. "What?" "Oh, you are one of "those" types. Too busy to study the blade to remember your other virtues." "Enough! I don't know what sort of game you are playing, but I will entertain it no longer."

"This is not some game. This is what I am proposing. Become my Husband's concubine. You are free to reject this offer and enjoy the accommodations. My husband will make sure you are comfortable regardless."

"No."

The figure's face widened with a smile brighter than the crescent moon. "My wayward subject. You can lie to them, you can even lie to yourself, but you can't lie to me." A wisp gently flew from the figures hand, the foxfire fluttering the Faceless blade's ear. Her traitorous ears twitched.

"I know a floof slut when I see one. You may continue to lie to yourself now, but you will be begging to have your second."

The Faceless whimpered, "Why? Why do you want this?"

"Because," the figure stepped out of the shadows, ladened with desire, revealing amber locks and a pregnant belly straining against her kimono, "I'm the biggest floof slut of them all."