[Work in progress] Anno shop upgrade

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
Okay, first time doing this. Time to throw.... 8 and a half hours of on and off work into the meat grinder. I would like to state that as of posting this I was more so just trying to get everything in my head out of it. Some things are wonky. Some things are over powered. Some things I will probably have someone want to strangle me for, for coming up with because I have a spastic detailed oriented mindset and I can't help but nit pick relentlessly at things.

Nothing is balanced other than a crack shot I could take into the dark on these items. Nothing is in a polished, perfectly flagged, parsed, or formatted state. I will take care of any combat related texts when I get the rest of the items down, after I get it all in a way that doesn't potentially gnaw at someone's sanity if it doesn't already. Please let me know if any of my ideas will be too much, or will require such a monstrous overhaul of the code that it's not feasible currently or will never be beyond a single item I am posting..

Last edited:
Reactions: n666

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
Currently out of equipment ideas. Not sure on the Shuriken for the black market shop. It kinda sticks out to me like sore thumb. Anyway, I'm going to wait on some sort of feed back before I go further down this rabbit hole.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
You see even if Steeletech is a mining company we still have some sweet gizmos stashed away. Most of it isn’t meant for fighting given the fact that we’re a mining company.
It's a bit redundant - maybe remove the "given the fact [....]"

Reactions: Kodoku

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016