Words going off the side

quickpawmaud

Feb 8, 2018
Florida
i cant see about 3 to 5 letters on the right side of every line it is off center and hard to see i have never posted in this forum so i am not positive this is the correct area to ask what to do to fix this i am playing with the revamp mod i dont know if that is causing it i have not played in a long time i dont remember if it was like this before

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
This has been bugging me too. I updated to the newest version of the standalone flash player and it still has this issue pop up after playing for a lil while.

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
Huh... never saw that one before.
Have you tried using Ctrl + F to go fullscreen? Tried changing your desktop resolution?

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Still happens at full screen and max desktop resolution, although maybe I just have a small monitor at 1440 x 900.

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
Try a 16:9 resolution, since you're using a 16:10 one, 1280x720 might be a "good" option.
My theory of why this is happening: Flash you're drunk, go home.

(but seriously, how this happened is beyond my knowlegde)

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Try a 16:9 resolution, since you're using a 16:10 one, 1280x720 might be a "good" option.
My theory of why this is happening: Flash you're drunk, go home.

(but seriously, how this happened is beyond my knowlegde)

Actually just tested that for a few and it seemed to still occur.

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
Actually just tested that for a few and it seemed to still occur.

Huh.

Well, does any other game (other than CoC) do that to you or is exclusively to this one?
Maybe it is that you're using Windows 10 with a "outdated" video card? Or even the card itself? Who knows...

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Huh.

Well, does any other game (other than CoC) do that to you or is exclusively to this one?
Maybe it is that you're using Windows 10 with a "outdated" video card? Or even the card itself? Who knows...

Only CoC does it. So far turning off the enemy stat column helped though.

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
Alright, thanks @Turis for the help.

I'll have a look when I have time. It may be an actual bug and not a isolated case.

MethBoy

Mar 30, 2018
After having a look because I had the same issue, it seems that if you have the enemy stat column on every time you go into a battle it pushes the text slightly out of the screen. It looks like it just keeps going. The only solution I found was to save, turn it off, and then reload the game, or if you want to keep it on: Reload the game every few battles.

EDIT: It seems that some people have the same problem while using image packs, though I can't say for sure as that hasn't happened to me, and I have an image pack installed.

Last edited:

The Question

Jan 6, 2016
I pointed this out on the github a while back, but it is the new enemy stat colemn that is at fault here as MethBoy has said.

There is an option to disable it in the options which tells the game to use the old system. This fixes the issue altogether. I'm sure they'll have this fixed by the next version, but for now its best to disable this feature.