word

QualityCuntrol

Nov 12, 2019
I've found that it only resets once the current egg hatches, but it could just be coincidence...?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Hmm, well, with 6 days of spamming explore on a wyvern tile, i never came across the scene, even blowing a load in her after every fight with maxed virility/feracity. Seems that, at the very least, this particular scene has a frustrating low occurrence rate to it.

Did you do that *after* your current wyvern egg hatched?

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Hmmmmm... no i don't think i did, didn't think i'd be unable to have two at a time, i already had two harpy eggs. Although in saying that, i now wonder if the first harpy hatched before i plopped out the second, i did them one right after the other though so i don't think so, but i'm not entirely sure.
No specific pregnancies in the game can overlap, even for generic enemies. You can't knock up another Wyvern until the prior Wyvern pregnancy has resolved itself, since it's coded as a single pregnancy. It's a limitation of the current pregnancy implementation that's probably never going to change.

Last edited:

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
The Kid Wyvern have actually default Green lizard skin ? or is always like that ? her mother have Normal human skin.