Woof disasters

Lone Wolf115

I'm not being mean but not bad but well everyone knows the words there (but not good either but still good in a way I can't seem to put into words.) Otherwise you have skill and potential, but everyone has their own style.

Lone Wolf115

if a compliment, thank you! if not well, I'm aware I'm not the best and while I'm not unhappy with my skills I'm aware I have yet to get to the point where I am fully pleased with them
It's a complicated compliment of sorts but I believe that you will get there it just takes time I'm not an artist just stating a fact. Me personally I hated coloring in school but that's just me (you have to color it before it is done. Me- I have color for you shit brown.) That is me giving you a picture.

Reactions: CitrusWolf

Lone Wolf115

now! A TiTS oc! their name is Sakura!
Don't mean to criticize your drawing but don't Leathians have short tails or did you give your Steele a long tail? (Half question half comment.)
Also what does OC mean I feel like an idiot for not knowing it?

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
Don't mean to criticize your drawing but don't Leathians have short tails or did you give your Steele a long tail? (Half question half comment.)
Also what does OC mean I feel like an idiot for not knowing it?
I thought they had long tails so my mistake then, and oc means original character so not a Steele

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

I thought they had long tails so my mistake then, and oc means original character so not a Steele
Your fine though it's a question I could be wrong. Thanks for the oc answer now I feel like a dumbass for it being so obvious.

Lone Wolf115

I agree, I'd love if men were as nice
I like Kiona, Heidrun, Ula, Tuuva, Maja, but love Nenne well I just wanted to say that I feel more towards Nenne more than the rest. (I literally had to load the game and run to Uveto then the fort and all of their square's to get the names.)

Reactions: CitrusWolf