Wooden Shield

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
I've gotten it a couple of times in the past but I can never remember which area it's in. I've checked the forums and googled but I cant find anything about shields. Where can I find the wooden shield?
There isn't such a shield in the game.

EDIT: Whoops, wrong forum...

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
That's CoC2, not 1 :p
Anyway, I swear there weren't shields in the first game other than the Dragon-Shell Shield.

DivergenceEve

Aug 16, 2019
One of the many springfields
That's CoC2, not 1 :p
Anyway, I swear there weren't shields in the first game other than the Dragon-Shell Shield.

Thanks, I guess I was misremembering which one it was in. I will say though that in the CoCED thing you can add a wooden shield to you inventory, has an in-game description and stats. I just could of sworn I had gotten it in game somewhere and didnt want to cheat to get it. Thank you cobra and Kesli​

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You're welcome :) Of course, I wouldn't rule debug items out, or items like Hummus (which, if I remember things correctly, could only be obtained by inputting certain keys).

zabcdefg

Mar 27, 2021
The wooden shield is a thing in the Unofficially Expanded Edition mod where it has a low drop chance from Imps, but it's not in the base game. CoCEd also works for that mod which would presumably be the reason why you're seeing it in there.