Withheld: Demonica

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
Logox0.5.png

We are presenting to you the demo of our sexy demon-filled smut adventure: Withheld Demonica. It's an adult themed game with turn-based combat and tons of sexable demons, imps and all kinds of other succubi and incubi.

At the moment the game only offers one enemy to fight and fuck, but with enough backing we can hopefully expand this game much more.

The game will mostly offer futa/female with the MC being a full female, but getting the option to temporarily turn into a futa in sex scenes. Enemies and NPCs reign from futas to females to males and whoever wins will end up on top. As for fetishes different NPCs and enemies will represent different fetishes, but there will be a lot of D/s content.

It's created by me, @lighterfluid, and @N.W.

You can play the demo here: http://play.whdemonica.com/

Please let us know what you think and consider funding us via Patreon: Patreon

ImpM.png
MCFullBody.png
ImpLossScene1.png

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Where's the big gaping anus?

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
I don't bother with games I know absolutely nothing about ("similar to Tales of Androgyny" means basically nothing, or else it means "go play Tales of Androgyny instead").

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
Made the pitch more fleshed out so that if you don't need to know a certain game to understand what the game will be like.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Made the pitch more fleshed out so that if you don't need to know a certain game to understand what the game will be like.
<sigh> It's an improvement, but what I meant was that the most important thing to list in your game pitch is the pairings (M/F, M/M, F/F, M/H etc) and fetish content (bondage, pregnancy, incest, MILFs etc) that will be in the game because that's what will attract or repel most people at a glance. We go through this with almost EVERY person who posts a new game thread here, so some of us are just getting a bit tired of it.

Reactions: karunama and Kesil

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
<sigh> It's an improvement, but what I meant was that the most important thing to list in your game pitch is the pairings (M/F, M/M, F/F, M/H etc) and fetish content (bondage, pregnancy, incest, MILFs etc) that will be in the game because that's what will attract or repel most people at a glance. We go through this with almost EVERY person who posts a new game thread here, so some of us are just getting a bit tired of it.

Frankly, I think the only reason that listing pairings and fetishes isn't mandatory in the official rules is that this forum isn't being moderated anymore.

Edit; I should also point out to the OP that having some spoiler tags with screenshots or art of your game is a very good idea. Doubly so if you remember to clearly label them.

Reactions: RyanCrossby

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
Well sorry for not reading your mind, you could have just said that in the first place.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The main reason pairings and fetishes aren't listed is because some games don't consider/wall any particularly in on early development. It is generally advised to add it but I'm pretty sure their Patreon listed it.

IMO the biggest problem was solved -- examples of artwork/gameplay. The first post can eternally be cleaned up IMO but showing people what the game is before they go off the forum is definitely the best manner to get your game out there. People play these games for their features; showcasing the combat, sex scenes and a talk scene/general movement scene of some kind will be a good priority to becoming presentable/easy to advertise.

All I know is that people need to stop sighing and acting like this is clear cut -- there is a reason why we have so many people flop coming in with games. If it was easy, there'd be no mistakes from anyone. Particularly if people aren't 100% clear.

Edit: Now, where's the big gaping anus or I riot :ghost:

Reactions: Zavos

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Whether or not their patreon lists pairings and fetishes is utterly irrelevant and you yourself listed the reason why;
showing people what the game is before they go off the forum is definitely the best manner to get your game out there.

It actually goes beyond that, since many (myself included) would *NEVER* risk clicking a link until after I know what sort of content I can expect to find on the other side of it. The likelihood of running into pairings/fetishes you find objectionable is just too high, otherwise. Frankly, features aren't as important. Not even close. While you may stick with a game for its features, the pairings/fetishes are what determine if you are capable of considering it at all in the first place.

And frankly, it really is that easy. Looking at how other people have presented their projects is a painfully obvious good idea for anyone who wants to list their own, and you can go to *literally any thread on this forum* and find people asking for this info to be included, almost always as the very first response. Also, if they haven't decided the extent of the pairings/fetishes they may include, that in and of itself is valuable info for any potential backer of their project.

Last edited:

N.W.

Nov 28, 2017
GameUI2.png

We have updated the look of our ingame UI, since we've gotten a lot of feedback. Let us know what you like / dislike about this new UI. (It's not implemented yet, but hopefully it will be soon.)

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
LighterFluid is leaving our team on friendly terms, and because of that, we need a new coder. So if you or someone you know is or would be interested in coding for our game please contact me either here or on discord you can find me on discord as Doots#0356. Unfortunately, we cannot pay for the work as of right now, but if the game takes off we'll pay you from our patreon funds.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Is this game will be posted on here in the future?

also kinda reminds me of coc with the pictures above

Last edited: