[WIP] Yancy: Off The Clock Expack

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Partially because people seem to think I just do any old thing that's gay, here we iz. In reality, I just do things that make sense (like fixing Alex) or adding content that I prefer (see my abandoned attempts at TiTS before) for earlier world content.

And as it might come off, this is an expansion for New Texas' very own milk stud Yancy.

• Yancy can be encountered in more than just his milking job -- catch him in the gym or the bar, alongside the option for first-time meetings unique to these areas.
  • Additional sex scenes -- currently planned to be 4, with a 5th possible in another option.
  • Character building -- basically, find out what Yancy does on the job beyond dealing with the milking of New Texan cowgirls. Work out with him, drink with him, and delve into the background of the rambull's life leading up to his treatment and job placement.
  • Quality of Life scenes -- this is a small package of scenes (sexual and nonsexual) that will better interconnect Yancy with the other members of New Texas.
This is a very simple bullet listing but if you glance at his document you'll see that the project is overall fairly moderately sized. I've been working -- and plan to continue working -- on Yancy between my CoC2 work but intend to do a fairly large content push for him soon that will likely try to wrap him up. So yeah; hopefully this can hold people over or give some insight into what I'm up to on the TiTS side of writing.

Edit: I want to iterate that there was another thread for this but that thread is rather old and a tad bit outdated. The goal is to keep this thread on top in the pursuit of ensuring that there's no missed information. Sorry for any confusion for those who may have seen the prior thread -- it's still there but I do not intend to use it.

Last edited:

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
Haven't had much time to read it, just wanted to say it's amusing that the 18+ warning appears after you've already gotten a full-on look at his cock

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Haven't had much time to read it, just wanted to say it's amusing that the 18+ warning appears after you've already gotten a full-on look at his cock
Well the other side of the meme is that the only ways to normally reach the doc are from going to an 18+ site.

So in reality the warning is completely unnecessary.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
“My name’s Yancy, and no, I’m not a nancy. When I clock out, I'm done milking people. So if you're looking for a private session or something, you've got the wrong guy.
Titty folk gonna hab some special interactions and shit. A man who works with tits gotta mention it, amiright?

With my drider wrapped up, I'm doing some dabbling and preparing to hit Yancy full force probably within the next 7 days. Very likely that some of this will get second passes & junk to make sure it's still solid -- given that some of it was written a month or more ago when I was doing some development work on Yancy -- but after that, full force writing.