[WIP] Vanae Follower Project

Kaitsja

Jul 17, 2017
Currently working on a Vanae follower. Been wanting one for awhile, so I thought I'd write one myself. Could definitely use some feedback. Advice would also be great. For sex scenes, there will be quite a few. I haven't listed them yet, but I'll get around to it eventually.

Everything is still very rough and will be refined later down the track when I have a clearer idea of things.

Document is open to suggestions.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Gk4CwOuzFlipcOeZsf_07ST57zr4tvvpS1kBbfFKQDQ/edit

Last edited:

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Hey, vanae stuff is always welcome in my books. I just hope you go through with it.

Also don't go too overboard with content at first, 2 or 3 scenes is enough for starting your npc. It'll get hard to edit and you'll end up seeing it as a chore to improve upon.

Devs will also like it if it's simple and/or relatively easy to implement while being at least semi-decent.

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
I'm a bit hesitant about her having a dick, especially because the extinction of their species males and having to rely on other species was kind of an important plot point. Would she even be allowed to leave, especially now that other Vanae would see her as technically male?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I'm a bit hesitant about her having a dick, especially because the extinction of their species males and having to rely on other species was kind of an important plot point. Would she even be allowed to leave, especially now that other Vanae would see her as technically male?
I wouldn't risk it. With JimThermic gone, there's no one to really consult regarding the lore of the species.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
If the dick were to be gained after leaving the tribe, I wouldn't see any breaking of lore occur.

Last edited:

Kaitsja

Jul 17, 2017
During her time with the tribe, she does not have a dick. I have yet to reach the part where she does get one.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
out of pure curiosity why does she have a description for eyes if they're always closed?

Kaitsja

Jul 17, 2017
out of pure curiosity why does she have a description for eyes if they're always closed?
Because they're not always closed. While her eyes are functionless, they still exist. Other than that, I like the way Vanae eyes look.