[WIP] Time Travel, Clocks, and Kids

The_Rooster

Aug 30, 2017
I'm laying out the framework of two characters and a story line, and wanted to get a feedback on the desire for these topics, as well as its adherence to established canon. These are the barebones blueprint of the plot:

1. A new shop on Tavros Station called the Clockwork Emporium, filled with a variety of clockwork gizmos, gadgets, and, you guessed it, clocks. Specifically clocks resistant to the effects of space travel on time dilation. While light drives come equipped with standard temporal displacement fields to prevent the effects of velocity-based time dilation, they aren't perfect. Moreover, this technology is even less effective against gravity-based time dilation (such as flying near black holes, neutron stars, pulsars). Since serious business must always run on time, these clocks give accurate time readings down to the femtosecond based on Intergalactic Standard Time (IST), and are immune to the effects of time dilation.

2. Ok, look, it's not all nerdy shit. There's a woman to fuck, too, I swear. A human female (still thinking about changing up the race, but I think there's room for another human, and there seems to be a sufficient amount of dog/cat/cow-girls) runs the shop and is happy to tell you about the aforementioned nerdy shit, as well as her family. She's down-to-fuck, and she goes along with a variety of role-play shenanigans based on costumes you can purchase for her, most of which already exist in a variety of stores in game. Here's a quick list of my initial thoughts for sex scenes:
-Schoolgirl Costume: You're a bad teacher, and she's a naughty schoolgirl. Stop me if you've heard this one. Takes place on the nursery level, in the education center, to the delight/horror of the staff
-One-Piece Bunny Outfit: You both go to Anon's bar and she serves you a drink while you act as the grabby patron.
-Nurse Outfit: You can probably guess where this is going.Takes place on the nursery level.
-Butler/Maid Outfit: You wear the servant's uniform and attend to the 'rich heiress'.
-Grav-Cuffs: A few light bondage scenes.
-Other stuff: There's lots of costumes available, and always the possibility for threesomes.

The scenes could begin in a unisex fashion with role-play then break off into a couple different sex scenes based on gender/equipment.

3. During aforementioned shenanigans, affection toward the player is building. During any of the sex scenes, players with penises/semen can impregnate the woman. If affection builds to max before impregnation, or the player is female/incapable of impregnating her, the woman approaches you about wanting to have a child. She suggests future-super-in vitro fertilization (need a better sciency term), which can be done without the need for sperm if the character lacks it, is infertile, or just unlucky. The procedure can be performed on the nursery level. Once the woman is impregnated, one way or the other, all that's left to do is wait... nine months. Damn human breeding cycles. Or is there a shortcut?

4. Once the woman has reached a moderately high enough level of affection for the player, she will reveal her unfinished time travel machine. She humbly requests financial assistance from the player, who can pay a lot of money (10000 credits?) to help her finish the machine. A few days after that, the machine is complete. It has a few functions:
-It can ONLY go backwards in time. Never forwards.
-The player won't be able to use it effectively. The player gets a bad end by messing around with the machine and going back in time before the Tavros space station exists, which ends with decompression, suffocation, and freezing. Or not, if that's too morbid, the player just can't use the time machine at all (until I create an expansion for it).
-The woman uses it as a test and goes back in time a day, then appears in the doorway immediately after disappearing. Maybe wearing nothing, Terminator style.
-The woman travels back in time 9 months, arriving just in time to have her water break, with the player rushing them to the nursery to give birth. (The nursery should probably have this function, right?) Alternatively, the character putters around elsewhere for 9 months.

5. Before she travels back in time, the player has a chance to go to the nursery and talk to Briget about genetically modifying the child, so you have an opportunity to have a Victor Steele like moment reminiscent of the introduction to the game where the player can choose the gender/appearance of the child. Possibly with a few additional options that have been added in recent years. Alternatively, they can let nature take its course and the child will be born with a randomized mix of features from the parents.

6. Once the child is born, due to story line events which I won't go over here, the baby is sent back through time long enough for them to be an adult. This opens up possibilities for further expansion into a parent/child mission and the potential for incestuous sex scenes with your temporal-offspring-kid-adult. That's a little beyond the scope of the project I want to start with, so I'll probably be looking to do that in the future.

Those are the rough cuts of the plot that I currently have laid out. I also have an actual story line to go with it, complete with background information on the woman's family and the origin for her desire to create a time machine, as well as the self-fulfilling time loops that would need to go along with any story like this.

Please tell me what you think, I can take the criticism and advice.

P.S. Also, I need a name for the woman. I'm terrible at coming up with names for people. I think the kid will be named Samuel/Samantha depending on gender, which turns to just 'Sam' for short.

Last edited:

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Hoooboy... there's a lot to say on this outline of submission work but... such a large project for a first time writer here on the site seems a bit overly ambitious to me. If you do proceed to do this then take it in small steps otherwise you'll burn yourself out, which basically turns into the project never being finished.

The_Rooster

Aug 30, 2017
Hoooboy... there's a lot to say on this outline of submission work but... such a large project for a first time writer here on the site seems a bit overly ambitious to me. If you do proceed to do this then take it in small steps otherwise you'll burn yourself out, which basically turns into the project never being finished.
Oh, it's a bit of an undertaking, I'm very much aware of that. And I'll admit it's my first time writing for the site, so it'll take me a bit of learning to get the syntax and the parser tags down. On the other hand, this is definitely not my first time writing shameless smut, and I'm used to writing for longer projects. It might take me a little while, but I intend to focus on one section at a time. The expansion for the player's kid is a bridge I'll cross when I get to it.

The_Rooster

Aug 30, 2017