[MOVED] ***The Ringed Ripper

Achyor

Jun 15, 2020
Bebis
<!><!>Special Notice<!><!>

<!> As of recently, this character and their file have been drastically revamped. <!>
<!> Their contents have now been relocated to
Project Event Dump Thread and will remain there. <!>

Apologies to anyone who might find such news uncomfortable since it is coming out of the blue. Quite honestly, this is the way I operate. :S

Last edited:

TheShepard256

I think having her actually kill her targets during her first encounter doesn't fit well with the tone of the game, and it'd be better for her to simply incapacitate them. Of the two killer NPCs currently in-game, Tessa is only revealed as an assassin after trying to get to know her and she never kills anyone on-screen, and (Bad Ends aside) Kara's kills come after the reveal that she's going up against the Black Void (setting the tone that KQ2 is going to be more serious than the rest of the game) and are either quick and clean or have the gory parts not elaborated upon. If you want the Ringed Ripper to be a killer, I think it would be best to follow those established precedents and give Steele some sort of warning or easing-in period before you show the results of her killing, as well as not go into detail on the carnage.

Also, since other people are going to say it anyways, making an entirely new character isn't the best choice for a new writer; it would be better for you to gain experience writing scenes for already-existing characters* before tacking larger projects like this.
*Or write a new Extrameet character; half the point of Extrameet is that it allows for simple, standalone sex scenes and is thus a good way for new writers to prove themselves.

Achyor

Jun 15, 2020
Bebis
I think having her actually kill her targets during her first encounter doesn't fit well with the tone of the game, and it'd be better for her to simply incapacitate them. Of the two killer NPCs currently in-game, Tessa is only revealed as an assassin after trying to get to know her and she never kills anyone on-screen, and (Bad Ends aside) Kara's kills come after the reveal that she's going up against the Black Void (setting the tone that KQ2 is going to be more serious than the rest of the game) and are either quick and clean or have the gory parts not elaborated upon. If you want the Ringed Ripper to be a killer, I think it would be best to follow those established precedents and give Steele some sort of warning or easing-in period before you show the results of her killing, as well as not go into detail on the carnage.

Also, since other people are going to say it anyways, making an entirely new character isn't the best choice for a new writer; it would be better for you to gain experience writing scenes for already-existing characters* before tacking larger projects like this.
*Or write a new Extrameet character; half the point of Extrameet is that it allows for simple, standalone sex scenes and is thus a good way for new writers to prove themselves.

I was questioning if the route I taking for the initial encounter(introduction) would a bit too... off-putting. I'll certainly crank down the more unpleasant parts in time, as well as add some forewarning markers. Thank you for the much needed response!

Ah yes, this is my first project, but will definitely be one of my last to complete. There's more, smaller projects I'd rather be working on right now than this one; it's all just for a better setup. My brain would shrivel down to the size of a prune if I fully tackle this behemoth. Extrameet is a good idea, will definitely tap into that for practice!

Last edited:
Reactions: Athena

TItsFan21211

Jun 25, 2020
Hi guys! I feel its finally time to post this project I'm working on.
I'll start off by stating that I'm quite new to writing erotic fiction. As well as pixel-art(art in general), but hey, looks like I'm pretty good at it with little practice.

A dreaded kui-tan vigilante: The Ringed Ripper

A peculiar kui-tan rogue who drifts to other planets in pursuit of respite, business, and ruffians of the like.
This kui-tan is rather elusive and difficult to find. PCs will come across her in odd locations and situations prior to the first encounter.

Don't even know what else to say, this character is, and will be complex. Possibly even paradoxical, in a somewhat comical sense. Which'll making them all the harder to create, and all the more interesting.

I'm a fan of mystery, so here are a few ambiguous, silly names I had thought of that vaguely conveys some of her characteristics.

Sun'Nooki
Razor Leaf
Lamp Head
B'n'W Nookie

Haven't figured out the what stats to put yet, because... her stats are variable. Will probably divide her in branches: from The Ringed Ripper, to S....., to whatever else.

Yup, that's about. There's not much to her right now.

All-in-all, I have big plans for this one, lots of ideas. But damn, making a persistent character like this is will be pretty tough. Also debating whether this chick would best be in a far later development of TiTs, given her leveling and such.

I'd very much like some constructive criticism of what portions I have now. So please, comment away guys!

Good luck! This looks like a fun project that would be great if implemented in the game :)