[Cancelled] The Hosemaster

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Well, it's time for some good ol' fetish content.

This one is a good Samaritan named Nate. Nathan if male, Natalie if female. Nate. I know, I'm a narcissist. It's a character who offers water out for free... but also developed a water kink and loves the idea of a hose in someone's holes. Only appeals to some people, you can ignore the character completely if you're not into it. I know I'm into it.

Anyway, here's the link to the document.

Done as of December 24. Submitted as of Dec 27.

Cancelled and deleted as of 4/28/19, it would have been rejected anyway.

Last edited:

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
include a regular water bottle consumable so i can stay hydrated or im walking

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Initially read it as "Horsemaster".

iu

Reactions: Crablord

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Reactions: Natetheman223

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
alright now this is epic
Screenshot_1.png
its lame i cant steal/buy her water guns though

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
If Nate's fetish/kink is fluid/water inflation, why not take it up a notch?
Why not also give Nate a cum inflation kink/fetish?
You could optionally give her/him Nuki Nutbutter and Throbb/Virection after interacting with Nate for some time.
I would also like some belly rubbing, if it's appropriate.

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
If Nate's fetish/kink is fluid/water inflation, why not take it up a notch?
Why not also give Nate a cum inflation kink/fetish?
You could optionally give her/him Nuki Nutbutter and Throbb/Virection after interacting with Nate for some time.
I would also like some belly rubbing, if it's appropriate.

The thing is, there are already several instances of the player/npcs getting cum inflated. Both Nate and I need a break from all that.

Belly rubbing will definitely be added, however.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
Ah!
Bummer.
I just checked the Mhen'ga NPC/Hostile on the wiki and none of them are able to sexually inflate Steele, maybe except for Penny.
But it's fine if you don't want to write it, it's your NPC after all.
Or maybe you could do a poll to measure people's interest into Nate's Nuki Nuts perk transformation.
OR maybe its just me that would like Nate to be a water inflation loving futanari.

Speaking of, would it be possible to add a third gender choice for Nate to be futanari?

Last edited:

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Ah!
Bummer.
I just checked the Mhen'ga NPC/Hostile on the wiki and none of them are able to sexually inflate Steele, maybe except for Penny.
But it's fine if you don't want to write it, it's your NPC after all.
Or maybe you could do a poll to measure people's interest into Nate's Nuki Nuts perk transformation.
OR maybe its just me that would like Nate to be a water inflation loving futanari.

Speaking of, would it be possible to add a third gender choice for Nate to be futanari?

At the moment, I have no desire to change the overall base of Nate: a very thin catboy/girl with a water kink (so no herm). I'll tell you my plans, which MAY change.
- Finish fight scenes with normal Nate and Hosemaster roleplay variant with win/loss scenes
- Add the ability for Nate to sneak in the player's ship and inflate them when they sleep
- MAYBE add the ability for Natalie to get fuckable nipples that she can take hoses in for exclusively breast inflation
- MAYBE add the ability to give Nathan silicone implants so he can then get fuckable nipples and do the previous thing
- Add the silly mode fire hose

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
- MAYBE add the ability for Natalie to get fuckable nipples that she can take hoses in for exclusively breast inflation
- MAYBE add the ability to give Nathan silicone implants so he can then get fuckable nipples and do the previous thing
i dont normally like this water stuff, but i'd like these things