[WIP] The Haunted Miner

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
It's long been over man. It ended midnight last night. You're waaaay too late.

TFMaster

Well I liked it! It's a shame it never actually got finished in time. It gave me a Dead Space vibe, you know with the whole derelict mining ship thing with zombie like enemies everywhere. I personal think it could've won at least something if it had been finished in time.

Primus

Oct 6, 2017
It's long been over man. It ended midnight last night. You're waaaay too late.
I know. I figure by placing it here, it would be considered one day. I know I'm not going to win the contest with this one. Plus, being marked as incomplete when it was placed in a overview with every submission is a bummer as well and a sure sign it will not be chosen. And with better writers out there, like Sparrow for example, it's not going to happen, epscially since I'm considered a first timer user.

Well I liked it! It's a shame it never actually got finished in time. It gave me a Dead Space vibe, you know with the whole derelict mining ship thing with zombie like enemies everywhere. I personal think it could've won at least something if it had been finished in time.
That was unintentional at first. But as I wrote and realized I was making it Dead Space style, I figured, fuck it, let's make it that way. Really, the only things that are missing are the combat stats and code, but I don't know how to do those for submissions and I can't find any guide on that part. And the sex scenes with the new character at the end. But I don't know if I could get to those and account for everything. I won't even know where to start.