[WIP] Sweet P's: A Candy and TF Shop

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BCgQxWbj-mbksFsnxFcEVRUU58As_7peYhdjO117X0E/edit?usp=drivesdk

Decided I'd try my hand at putting together a shop for things like fluid flavor TFs and maybe even some crazier food-based stuff should any ambitious folks step up to the plate.

The store's manned by Ashe, a half-kaithrit modded with Sylvanol and some flavoring TFs.

I've never been great with pitching things, so I guess I'll let the doc speak for itself! As usual, any questions, comments and concerns are appreciated.

Some things to look out for/keep note of:
  • Kula will be back in some capacity. Not as part of initial content for the store, but I'll write her as what will most likely be a "weekly" encounter.
  • I plan to keep the bulk of Ashe's sex content to his after-hours bar content, but there will be some sexytimes stuff for store hours.
  • Along with Kula making a return, I plan for Priscilla to make an appearance to visit her beloved nephew.

Last edited:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Looks fun and a trappy kitty boy to play with is always welcome. Though a shame we auto dodge the facial introduction. Do we have to be treated to get hit on purpose and taste the cute little kitty trap?:p

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Looks fun and a trappy kitty boy to play with is always welcome. Though a shame we auto dodge the facial introduction. Do we have to be treated to get hit on purpose and taste the cute little kitty trap?:p
I understand your pain, sir. But take heart! You'll be able to taste the kittyelf regardless.

Will there be a penis mod that can give the PC something similar to Ashe's?
That is certainly in the cards.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
If you are referring to it being smooth, then you can already have it in way zil, naleen/leithan, raskvel, avian and shark dicks have the "smooth" flag. Though, I suppose that one could make a smooth flag giving TF.
I'm under the impression that the flavor aspect was more of a point of interest, but I guess a wondrously smooth cock TF could be a thing. Either as part of a TF, or a straight up "Smooth" flag adder as you mention.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Something that gives the smooth flag would be nice. The more TF's we have for tweaking individual flags the better.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I'm under the impression that the flavor aspect was more of a point of interest,
Woops! Though, I don't know how what would be pulled off? With a new flag? new penisType? Even though we already have two not-human cocks (zil and hrad cocks) or maybe make it a perk or status effect?

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Woops! Though, I don't know how what would be pulled off? With a new flag? new penisType? Even though we already have two not-human cocks (zil and hrad cocks) or maybe make it a perk or status effect?
I was playing around with the idea of it being a flag, but mayyybe a perk could be good too.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Flag, unless you want to have a perk that gives all penises from then on flavor.

Reactions: Lord Lodestar

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Perhaps Ache can sell multiple flag granting items (or a single item with options for multiple flags) to add -flavored tags to dicks, or remove them, with the flags themselves being mutually exclusive.

Reactions: Draconoid

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well sometimes there could be other way to handle things than: let go and slap into code a new flag(s).

Reactions: NotYouNorI

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Quick progress update for the lovelies! (And a shameless bump)
Started working on the sexytime stuff. Right now, as far as initial content goes, any sexy time stuff at the shop is going to be "covert" oral stuff. I'm saving all of the other fun things for when Ashe is off shift, but that doesn't mean that more stuff during the shift is completely off the table. Potential x-pack fodder and all that. I've edited the OP to have a few notes about future content/x-pack stuff as well.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Not a lot to report at the moment other than the fact that I'm still working on the Under-the-counter oral where Steele is doing the blowing.
And that now Ashe has a face to go with the name.
Oh wow. He looks so damn good. Is there a nude bust of this one yet for us to nibble on until we can wrap our lips around him?

Reactions: Lord Lodestar

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Oh wow. He looks so damn good. Is there a nude bust of this one yet for us to nibble on until we can wrap our lips around him?
Not yet. I decided to go with something a bit more "cute" as opposed to lewd when I commissioned that piece, but you can expect to get a nude bust/art in general some time in the future.