(Editors Wanted) (Submitted) Ruusan - Suula Merc

TheRealFisto

Jan 22, 2019
So I noticed the lack of Suula dick wielders in the game, or the ones who won't use them right now, AKA Azra.

Then decided to try and write one since I got some free time here's a link to the doc, I wrote until I got to a sex scene. Edits and suggestions are welcome etc

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Okay, what are you aiming to do with this character?

Are they going to be a crew member eventually, or just someone you bump into once in a while?

Will they have just the one sex scene, or will there be others?

Is there going to be any conflict with this merc, be it emotional, professionally or personally?

You still have a long way to go, and I wish you luck.

TheRealFisto

Jan 22, 2019
Okay, what are you aiming to do with this character?

Are they going to be a crew member eventually, or just someone you bump into once in a while?

Will they have just the one sex scene, or will there be others?

Is there going to be any conflict with this merc, be it emotional, professionally or personally?

You still have a long way to go, and I wish you luck.

It's a character with a encounter on Uveto then a place on Zheng Shi, talk scenes, sex scenes etc
No crew planned, not really any major conflic with Steele

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
I'm basically using my comment as a way to mark this so i can read it later

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Looks good so far. It'll need editing, but thats pretty much a given for TiTS stuff in general. I look forward to seeing more of this project.

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
Did my edits, can't wait to see where this goes! Hope she gets in!

TheRealFisto

Jan 22, 2019
Huh, its been almost a month since I started, but now we're into the edit phase! She sits at 91 pages and a little over 42k words, probably just gonna submit her now and edit as I wait since the waiting list is pretty fuckin' long and then... Work on this Kaithrit I'm planning off to the side

I got a weak spot for girls in armor if you can't tell
PicsArt_02-21-04.41.58.jpg

*Edited for word count and page count, also the Lions/Kaithrits name is going to be 'Cilly' I think

Last edited:

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
Glad to see she's finally finished. It's been a nice month watching this doc get completed. Hope she gets in!

Mao

Feb 16, 2018
Goodness if shes anything like Suula, then I'm REALLY looking forward to Cilly!

Robot_Jesus

Aug 29, 2015
With having things being shoved into my ass while I'm asleep not exactly being high on my priorities list i will say she appears to be pretty well written. Might wanna make it more clear that you're gonna get your orifices stuffed as often as you do tho.