WIP stuff ideas (I'm scared to post but doing it anyways)

TheForgotten

Dec 30, 2015
These are just some ideas i have. Kinda nervous and scared of outcome here but I'm throwing ideas out there.

Ill update this thread when i have something ready to post.

This is the Pet's Post, a pet store where you can buy pets and interactions (hopefully with crew and special interactions with ausar into pet play)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/...G0Y4wcSEkGb4ZB4Fo/edit#heading=h.gq7ntdidq5bz
P.S I don't claim to be a writer, I just have my imagination and this is my first post.
p.s.s please be gentle

Last edited:

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
These are just some ideas i have. Kinda nervous and scared of outcome here but I'm throwing ideas out there.

Ill update this thread when i have something ready to post.

P.S I don't claim to be a writer, I just have my imagination and this is my first post.
p.s.s please be gentle

Well, you were kinda right to be nervous. This is not the section for just posting ideas: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/what-the-idea-subforum-is-for.4983/
You need to actually be willing to write the ideas you post in this subforum, and you didn't even post any, ideas that is, lol.
Don't worry, tons of people make this mistake, at least once a day, or every other day. A thread was just made about it: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/su...s-subforum-to-avoid-spam-and-off-topic.10443/

TheForgotten

Dec 30, 2015
I just now written something so this is a stub or i guess place holder. I'm linking it right now. Its no where finished yet

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
That gdoc link requires permission for access. You should make it so it doesn't, so people can actually see it.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
You didn't give much context here or in the doc. Why does the outside of the shop look like a ruin with bullet holes? Is this shop supposed to be on myrellion? Why is there pet store seemingly centered around terran dogs be on Myrellion?

And there are weird stuff like that bit where you name-drop Duchess before you introduce her via name tag.

Also on a less serious personal note, the way you capitolize "dane" makes me imagine
Dane.png
in place of Duchess

Reactions: ShySquare

TheForgotten

Dec 30, 2015
You didn't give much context here or in the doc. Why does the outside of the shop look like a ruin with bullet holes? Is this shop supposed to be on myrellion? Why is there pet store seemingly centered around terran dogs be on Myrellion?to

And there are weird stuff like that bit where you name-drop Duchess before you introduce her via name tag.

I have not thought of why the store looks the way it does but i was going to blame war.

Also on a less serious personal note, the way you capitolize "dane" makes me imagine
Dane.png
in place of Duchess

Well in real estate location is key and i left that out due reasons such as
A. Didn't plan that far
B. Don't know where this shop would fit in
C. i was tired

However, I don't think it would fit in myrellion because i thought it was already full, unless theres room in myrellion. Also i kinda would like it in an ausar planet.

Sorry for the confusion of Dane in my writing i probably should type Great Dane. I will try to amend my story as such. Plus i was watching old reruns of scooby-doo and thats what happened.
I'm also trying to get this crew friendly and smut available but the last part might take even longer as i don't know how to right orgasm worthy smut.

Also this is the best picture of Dane and should be used for his picture. In fact there are characters that still need new pictures done.

TFMaster

Well in real estate location is key and i left that out due reasons such as
A. Didn't plan that far
B. Don't know where this shop would fit in
C. i was tired

However, I don't think it would fit in myrellion because i thought it was already full, unless theres room in myrellion. Also i kinda would like it in an ausar planet.
How about Uveto? Uveto IS an Ausar colony the Huskar are just Ausar modded for the environment and the Planet is still under development and it could use some new content to flesh it out.
Also this is the best picture of Dane and should be used for his picture. In fact there are characters that still need new pictures done.
Ditto on that!

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
How about Uveto? Uveto IS an Ausar colony the Huskar are just Ausar modded for the environment and the Planet is still under development and it could use some new content to flesh it out.
Donno, but remember, ausar aren't fond of ausar going full anthro dog-morph.

TheForgotten

Dec 30, 2015

Ditto on that!

Savin did say that Uveto was looking for more content.

Donno, but remember, ausar aren't fond of ausar going full anthro dog-morph.

Oh yeah! I forgot about that little detail. My bad.

Sorry, ive been working on it here and there but please continue making sure i get this stuff perfect.
For uveto im not sure what would go there, I still got 8 people to flesh out for the pet store.And like above mentioned the ausar would probably not be too friendly with a full doggo cause conflict. Maybe another planet?

But on uveto, i would probably say since its cold, a place where you can get hot foods and drinks to warm you up. Plus maybe a sled team saves you when you black out from the cold to be greated by a huskar whose delivering...medicine to.... a group of throb victims only surviving the cold due the the immense heat in their loins?
I dont know why a seal and orca popped into my mind but they could run a sled shop or fishing spot.
When i finish this, ill see what i can make up for uveto

im going to shut up now.

Thanks to those that give suggestions on the doc.

Last edited:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
a place where you can get hot foods and drinks to warm you up.
That already exists in the form of the bar in the town called "the Freezer" it's also where the folks who rescue you if your health reaches zero in wilderness hang out.

TheForgotten

Dec 30, 2015
That already exists in the form of the bar in the town called "the Freezer" it's also where the folks who rescue you if your health reaches zero in wilderness hang out.

True, but like i said just spitballing. I kinda dont know if staying with uvetos theme of cold is something i could do.But it would be a perfect place for snow cones.

P.S. reading how to write smut so i can write smut.