[WiP] Sheinnai, Living Artefact (weapon, companion)

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
helo frens

is yaki soba here

Savin gave the greenlight for me to work on this companion and the general backroom talk has been positive so here's the doc as it is currently. I'm not sure on what the end count is going to be but considering how large and extensive some of the others are, it actually technically wont end. :confused: But das aight. Anyway, read here if you're into spoilers and things:

So yeah, leave an edit, opinion, love song, a packet of biscuits in the mail, etc, etc, and hope it tickles ya pickles.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
8/10, looks great and has super cool promise but sad lack of benis.

Crinkles

Jan 14, 2018
Sounds awesome and this may be a stupid question but.....what is the reason not to use it?

Why would anyone pick some other weapon over a fuckable waifu weapon which takes whatever weapon shape you need it to? The better it is the more it crowds out other weapons until there isn't really much of a choice.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Sounds awesome and this may be a stupid question but.....what is the reason not to use it?

Why would anyone pick some other weapon over a fuckable waifu weapon which takes whatever weapon shape you need it to? The better it is the more it crowds out other weapons until there isn't really much of a choice.

If there's going to be a comfortable variety of weapons that encourages class-power mixing, I think the options I've added here fit in pretty well. It's difficult for it to be 'standard' for anything because it's designed to be a defensive-magic leaning weapon regardless of choice. If it's too strong? Reduce some numbers here and there, that's all. This is all being designed without the combat damage or mechanics being fully set in stone so it's all up in the air anyway. I'm leaning on having it have slightly lower raw damage values.

Crinkles

Jan 14, 2018
Combat balance is a concern, but not my main one. My concern is it being far and away the most interesting weapon in the game.

In TiTS I find myself always wearing the goo armour, cause she is so fucking cool. What can really compare to her? I love it but I have to force myself not to use it sometimes, for variety's sake.

So I suppose my issue is essentially this content setting a standard which more "normal" content cannot reach. Which almost feels like an unfair thing to raise.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016

I personally do not like the idea of a sentient weapon, so I prooobably won't use it. Sorry SoAndSo!

Reactions: Coalsack

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
honestly this is the most unique project out of all three games as this is the first sentient weapon to exist on the forum

Reactions: SoAndSo

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Could you add an option to reject the weapon? Shiny or powerful, i'm going to 'nope' out due to it being a dickgirl thing.

Reactions: Coalsack

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
So by sexy body, do you mean the body of a TRAPPY BOI? :ghost:

RetJames

Apr 12, 2018
If we only carry back a little over 100 pounds of crystal, this body is gonna be tiny AF with how dense crystals are. Quartz for example is 2.6x the density of water. If you were to want the equivalent of a 100lb human you'd need 260lbs of crystal.

I don't know what your intention is for the demeanor of the restored Sheinnai, but I'd be TOTALLY DOWN for a 5' 250lb "petite" companion that does not take no for an answer.

I never liked the characters where we got to chose their gender. I liked the Gargoyle in CoC because she had a very distinct personality and story, but fulfilled sex scenes of many types, whereas the sexbot Beth/Ben you recover on Tarkus in TiTS always felt really cheap to me since it seemed like a less defined character. What I'm saying is I'm gonna love Sheinnai if you got a strong idea of what its personality is. Don't water it down.

Also is it Shay-nay or Shay-nye?

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
If we only carry back a little over 100 pounds of crystal, this body is gonna be tiny AF with how dense crystals are. Quartz for example is 2.6x the density of water. If you were to want the equivalent of a 100lb human you'd need 260lbs of crystal.

Yee, I got plans for dis. Relates to making a body buuut no spoilerino yet. :catte:

I don't know what your intention is for the demeanor of the restored Sheinnai, but I'd be TOTALLY DOWN for a 5' 250lb "petite" companion that does not take no for an answer.

I'll keep ya guessing :smuggo:

I never liked the characters where we got to chose their gender. I liked the Gargoyle in CoC because she had a very distinct personality and story, but fulfilled sex scenes of many types, whereas the sexbot Beth/Ben you recover on Tarkus in TiTS always felt really cheap to me since it seemed like a less defined character. What I'm saying is I'm gonna love Sheinnai if you got a strong idea of what its personality is. Don't water it down.

Also is it Shay-nay or Shay-nye?

Ye, I got a solid idea down. Also, it's pronounced the latter.

Cheers dude!

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Neat.

Also is her dick gonna be anything special?

It might be, I need to figure out her appearance details first. Got a doozy of an idea but it's heavily detailed.

She's male, you say?

:ghost:

Booo, boo this man, boo.

giphy.gif

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
So thats what? 2 males, 1 shemal, 1 trap, 1 futa, 2 females-3 if Hugs hellhound becomes a thing though he might make her a futa. A good blend from the looks of things

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Quick update: hit 22k, a vague outline of what Sheinnai's new body looks like. Hopefully will have this transformation business done soon and then its the actual meaty stuff.

Pursang

Apr 7, 2018
I like how her body-form takes queues from the way her weapon-form looks. It reinforces the fact that she's a living weapon, nice bit of continuity there. :catte:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
The line about what her dick is like in the appearance section is kinda confusing but otherwise it's nice.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Just a small note: That's the weirdest looking "spellblade" description I've ever seen. A two-handed, curved scimitar-like thing? Aren't spellblades usually one-handed, at least? With the other hand being for actually casting the spells and such

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I for one like some idea of a magically infused blade which needs both of your hands to channel the thinamagiks.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I for one like some idea of a magically infused blade which needs both of your hands to channel the thinamagiks.

Oh yeah, misunderstand me right here, I'm not saying it's *bad* or anything, just that it's an odd choice

Should probably have worded myself a little better honestly

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Oh yeah, misunderstand me right here, I'm not saying it's *bad* or anything, just that it's an odd choice

Should probably have worded myself a little better honestly

I figured that since most spellblades in games are essentially 'a one hand sword that buffs magic' most of the time, I'd rather something that was a balanced weapon in its own right be done. A 2 handed casting focal point that just also happens to be good at hitting things in the face? Sounded fun to me.

Reactions: wallpaper