[WiP] Sascha, slutty trap doggo!

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Sup normies, it's ya boi DiCkPenis here and have I got a doozy of project for thee.

Basically, I made myself write far out of my comfort zone to see if I could because I feel restricted after completing and submitting three other projects. Thing is, it turns out that writing something I'm not really that into is really easy and also something I'm into. :eek:

So the end result was a super effeminate trappy sugar baby doggo Sascha. He's real trashy in an upper class sort of way but isn't like a slut so you'll just have to like, iunno, woo him.

He's got a pretty cool progression idea where you uncover his story and then he takes you out for nice dates and chats and things.

Choices you make have an effect on his ending: you can either make him your level headed boyfriend or make him an egotistical sugar baby.
Difference? Different sex scenes and post-date interactions. You can either buy gifts for him to use with him or he buys you nice things to use with you... also I think there's a bit of a lack of mostly-monogamous content so consider that also something that's a little outside of my zone.

Anyway, comments and suggestions are open if you really wanna do anything.
Tell me whatcha think!

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Can't say no to more traps.

I really like the core ideas that this character is based around, and really like the proposed sex options. Looking forward to see how this develops.

Backwoods

May 2, 2016
Seattle, WA
Proofread. I like what I'm seein' so far, even if I usually just play pure-female characters. Nothing like a well-written, sassy NPC with actual dating.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Isn't 3 feet long hair kinda overdoing it? You could achieve the same effect with 1-1+1/2 foot long

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
I'm so sorry, but the only thing I can picture is:
tumblr_l0cciiKPtx1qzekdio1_400.gif

Sexy.

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
I'm sure plenty of furries would blow their loads all over that.
If we start pandering to what those people want, before you can say disgusting furry we'll be knee-deep in dog muck, thieving kids, and crusty jugglers.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Isn't 3 feet long hair kinda overdoing it? You could achieve the same effect with 1-1+1/2 foot long
That just means more hair to pull, if there are going to be any hair pulling in the bedroom.

@SoAndSo
And I'm not gonna lie, I first read Sascha's name as Sriracha.

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
A very cute doggo! Thank you very much, he reads well and has a fully developed personality. The art is lovely!
Making me choose between my fetish for healthy romantic relationships and my momdom kink is MEAN /s, but I agree that your method is for the best

Last edited:
Reactions: SoAndSo

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
A very cute doggo! Thank you very much, he reads well and has a fully developed personality. The art is lovely!
Making me choose between my fetish for healthy romantic relationships and my momdom kink is MEAN /s, but I agree that your method is for the best

Glad ya like him, I'll get round to finishing him eventually I promise. :negativeman:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Why did you stop at the lewd!?!?!

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Why did you stop at the lewd!?!?!

Big-ass explanation.

I realised that I tend to work in complex cycles of writing.

I'll have 3-4 ideas or projects on paper that I'll speed-run on until they're solidly fleshed out. Often this means up till the point of sex. Once I hit the sexy parts of something, I tend to burn out quicker because writing good, non-erosive scenes takes a lot of energy and patience (and no, not cuz I'm just wanking away, it's just difficult to write) for me. If I hit walls with all the projects, I tend to take an extended break and figure out which gets priority.
This time, it turned out to be Akane because she's something that's somehow really easy to write for, even the sexy stuff. Paid off too, literally :D got commed for an oral scene. Despite being a ways off from being fully finished, she's closer to completion in essence because her sex scenes are mostly finished.

Next on the list is likely Mirrin as I've made conscious effort to cut and add proper content for her preg expansion. Then it's likely to be Rayleh who is a full paid commission but very big in size. Sascha is just low on the pile right now, unfortunately. He has a nice fanbase and some lovely support but Akane is hot-button and fresh, Rayleh is money and Mirrin is the thing people want the most of (at least as far as I can tell, I may make a poll).

Last edited:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Ah, kool. always wandered why you'd stop when you were so close to completion

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
never thought id be into sascha but damn after reading its something im into though about your last post who is Rayleh?

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
never thought id be into sascha but damn after reading its something im into though about your last post who is Rayleh?

Rayleh is a complex thing: she's wearable armour (like Nova), she's an eldritch mass of tentacles and she's pretty crazy. Currently keeping her submission doc hidden because reasons.

Overlore

May 29, 2019
I'm curious has Sascha been dropped or just busy with other WiP? Cuz I was really looking forward to him appearing.

Mao

Feb 16, 2018
I never saw this project when it was first posted, and now it's resurfaced and it's been on hiatus forever
what an awful tease :c
Hopefully this project will be brought back to life eventually!