[WIP] Roxy, the Laquine Power Bottom

SheepPun

Apr 30, 2016
Gdoc

This is Roxy, a female Laquine who loves power bottoming and has a breeding fetish that I've been working on for the past few days. Her base content does involve preg content.

I'm far from done as a lot of the writing is framework, filler, or waiting to be revised and added to but feel it's for the best to share this now in case I'm on the wrong track with her. I feel like I should say more but I have a bit of a headache right now haha.

EDIT: Gdoc is acting up. Will fix soon

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Hmph, GDoc is giving me a 502 error. Server error.

I did want to mention, I peeped it before... I didn't notice Roxy saying anything about the sterility plague. That why she got a breeding fetish?

Edit: Looked it over. Disregard Roxy not saying anything about the plague, she just doesn't make a big deal about it.

One change I would recommend is

You suggest to go back to your ship only to have Roxy butt in with a, "Nope."

to

You suggest going back to your ship only to have Roxy butt in with a "Nope."

Last edited:

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Well dayumn, that is pretty good, hope you can conclude with your project quickly and submit it cuz I'd love to see it in the game.
And it has a really good amount of content for a first implementation, 29 pages and 9k+ words are something.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Praise the manageable tiddie.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Tits don't gotta be huge honkers damnnit. And not everyone needs them just to please you. I'm honestly super duper glad she's more modest in the chest, after seeing so many DDs and larger in this damn game, anything smaller is a gem. (Plus being petite myself, it's nice to see less endowed girls every now and then in the sea of garganguan tits. You may not like them, but I do for personal reasons outside the fact that they're more aestetically pleasing to the eye.)

Last edited:

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Big boobs suck. While you have sex they're just two gross and floppy balloons that wobble everywhere and it makes snuggling uncomfortable, I like to be head-on-head, not be separated by 10 miles of boobs that are in the way :colbert: My opinion tho :catte:

Reactions: Freed85 and Emerald

BitchBroken

Dec 24, 2017
Big boobs suck. While you have sex they're just two gross and floppy balloons that wobble everywhere and it makes snuggling uncomfortable, I like to be head-on-head, not be separated by 10 miles of boobs that are in the way :colbert: My opinion tho :catte:

Really, you'd go as far as calling them gross? I can't even wrap my head around that.

If she's got a great figure - big tits accentuate it, for me anyway. +If the form is nice and they don't droop like slinky's it's mouthwatering when they bounce during sex. That being said I probably like them in all sizes, just prefer the big ones.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Is there an update? *checks*

Darn it, I don't see any on the doc. :(

SheepPun

Apr 30, 2016
Worry not I'm slowly but surely plucking away at Roxy. I just have some other priorities to tend to first.
My goal though is for the next major update to revolve around her sex scenes.

Enjoy this shitty 20 min sketch of her;
Roxer.png

SheepPun

Apr 30, 2016
So I've gotten stupidly sick within a couple days. I decided to just update with what I got now because I have no idea how long this cold will be and how it'll effect my writing.

What got added:
Doggy scene - vaginal variant
Special Rutting scene - Still heavy WIP but hey, it's there.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Cursed be me for necromancy, but earlier this year year I asked SheepPun if she were still around (still is! Busy but okay!) and inquired about Roxy. Long story short, I took it upon myself to finish the breeding bun in her stead. I just wanted this thread to get bumped for possible addition to the Implemented subfolder later, and to let anybody know, who may not be following me, that Roxy is going to be added to the game with all her promised features.

Ok you can hit me with a stick for necro now.

Watched the Adjatha stream earlier tonight - smoll bewbs or not, Roxy is one smexable little bun-bun. Especially as described as being a power bottom with a thing for breeding and outsized playmates. I guess the whole tab A into slot B mentaility as Laquines of either sex carry horse-sized-capable bits and bobblies.

It. Hit. All. Mah. Buttons. More than body, a sexy attitude and demeanor totally trips my toggles. ;> Especially anyone that would keep my company when I flip out my goods. ;>