[WIP] Ralph the half-lupine, half-human

Cooldudesteve

Sep 27, 2019
https://docs.google.com/document/d/18dyCizgvI9ODWf4-oZ8gU3dQcOsF0pem0GCDcGtr7fg/

My doc is VERY unfinished and incomplete. I am still working on it, despite my laziness. I made meditation a reference to a CoC character named jojo, where he trains and meditate with you. Fun fact, I was originally going planned to create a CoC1 dogboy character name dougie because CoC1 is my favorite game, however scene CoC1 died (along with the CoC1 wiki) and the event submission deleted at the forums, I decided to scrapped the idea. However, If daddy fenoxo (no homo) actually brings back event submission for CoC1, I will immediately work on it. Anyway, incase you have some suggestions, I will be happy to agree from suggestions. Anyways I hope you enjoy this.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
There isn't anything to even critique on or "enjoy". o.o
You could at least have the basic shit down if you're gonna be posting something, instead of tossing a not even started doc. Even the professionals have SOMETHING written by the time they show their character documents.

To add, turn suggestions on in the doc.

TheShepard256

Fun fact, I was originally going planned to create a CoC1 dogboy character name dougie because CoC1 is my favorite game, however scene CoC1 died (along with the CoC1 wiki) and the event submission deleted at the forums, I decided to scrapped the idea. However, If daddy fenoxo (no homo) actually brings back event submission for CoC1, I will immediately work on it.
Fenoxo has explicitly said that CoC is complete i.e. there will be no more updates for it; that means no more event submissions, ever. If you still want to write Dougie, you might as well recycle his content into Ralph's, or make him a separate character for TiTS or CoC2.

Also, from what I've seen of your previous comments, it would be a very good idea for you to work on your literacy skills; you don't come across as having the fluency in English that event submissions require.