[Completed] Penny Waifu/Crewmate Expansion!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Yes, it is, in fact, happening!

PREVIEW DOC: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lgZXcXUS3mzit7q0_pgg7yT-hLLl5XokZYy_OBRWc6A/edit?usp=sharing

The overview goes through everything you need to know, but, for posterity: Fen decided to push Waifu/Crewmate Penny higher up the priorities list. He appreciated my earlier waifu content (Paige, Nenne, Frosty) and, confident that I could make a good waifu out of Penny, left me in charge with bringing her onboard.

So, here's the start! This preview content goes through the initial offer to bring her on board, plus the leadup to the sidequest that, upon completion, will grant you a bit of cash and one whole Fennec fox wife for your ship.

I'm handling the "pure" Penny content - so, Penny that is neither a cumslut nor a bimbo. This does mean that she can have a dick, provided it's not as long as she is tall. Players that want to enlist a cumslutted/bimboified Penny will be able to, but that won't be written by me.

This is just the preview document! All future updates to this expansion will be on my Patreon, so if you want to stay up-to-date on this expansion and everything I put into it, be sure to subscribe! As always, I'll post the completed, full document once her expansion goes public.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Question, what if she not a cumslut but I did give her the maximum dick size then the horse cock?

Zohatu

Sep 22, 2018
This awesome!!!!!!! I can’t to see this put into the game!!!!! You’re awesome B!!!!!!

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
And so the true wait begins!
:yes:

Reactions: Athena

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I find solace in the fact that Fenoxo won't waste months on Penny the way he did on Azra.

A

Athena

Yes! Penny finally gets the waifu treatment! I honestly never thought I'd see the day. Seriously, I forgot it was ever considered. Anyways, Penny's scenes have largly been well-written, and she was one of the most interesting characters you could meet on Mhen'Ga for a while, at least when I first started playing it. I wasn't really into her cumslut or Bimbo expansions - overall, it seemed like an unnecessarily cruel and manipulative thing to do to her. I could still work it more into specific roleplays, but since I'm not a huge of of futanari (or rather, I have to be in a very specific mood for it), unless a de-dicked bimbo or cumslut variant comes along, it's just a big chunk of content that I don't really use.

With that in mind, if this also leads to more scenes for Female Penny, I'd definitely be onboard for this! I liked the preview, and I liked B's previous waifu content (Paige <3 ), so I'm sure this'll be enjoyable either way. I'm just saying...Female Penny needs more love...

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I meant how Fen spent like 3 or 4 months on just one NPC. And pretty much nothing else.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the Patreon doc with 2,000 words! Assuming you've completed the sidequest successfully, the content gives you the option to approach Penny and ask her to join your crew, now that she made enough Oxonium to help dig her out of her hole.

Be warned: I was commissioned to write gushy, lovey-dovey waifu shit, and these 2,000 words are heavy as fuck on the lovey-dovery waifu shit. Prepare to be loved, motherfucker.
“I’ve, uh,” she stutters. Her face turns in your direction, but it takes a moment longer for her eyes to have the bravery to look into yours. “I’ve… been trying to put… sentences, you know, together, ever since I, we, got out. Of the cave. I… uh, I still haven’t q-quite… done it, yet.”

You stand, only slightly, and pull your chair closer to hers, until you’re sitting side-by-side. You put your hand in hers, giving it something to do, and you squeeze affectionately. She squeezes back, rather roughly, like your hand was a stress ball, before she relaxes and tries again, gentler.

You tell her to take a deep breath. She does – stuttering on the way in, and stuttering on the way out. Her lips curl into a soft, nervous smile, and she laughs as she exhales.

“Fuck me,” she laughs to herself, “we just came from stopping an illegal mining operation and digging out a bunch of rocks, and</i> this <i>is the hardest thing I’ll be doing today.”
If you want to read that deviant hand-holding shit firsthand long before it's in the game, be sure to sub to my Patreon!

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Once this gets in I will have 3 crew members with horse cocks
Whose the third? Penny, Shekka, Azra has a Suula and Kase has a kitty dick. Sera's is human, I suppose you could give bess/ben one but I'm not sure that counts since they could have any dick.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Whose the third? Penny, Shekka, Azra has a Suula and Kase has a kitty dick. Sera's is human, I suppose you could give bess/ben one but I'm not sure that counts since they could have any dick.
ah fuck I was thinking of dryad when her content isn’t finished yet

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Ah yes the dryad would make 3 when she's added

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated with 1,500 words! Which is a little less than usual, but I mistakenly started writing a little too late in the day and I'm starting to run on fumes.
Both of the ladies look in your direction as you enter unannounced. “Ah, speak of the devil and [pc.heShe] will appear,” Flahne says, a comforting smile on her lips. “So,</i> this <i>is the devil that’s taking you away from me, Penny?”

Penny’s cheeks are lifted, and her lips are rosy red – even from where you’re standing, you can tell she isn’t wearing lipstick. She must have spent the last twenty four hours smiling nonstop.

“Yeah,” Penny answers dreamily, her eyes positively sparkling when she sees you. With one hand on her keyboard, she beckons you forward with her other. “Although, [pc.name] came here in a spaceship. Don’t devils come from underground? I thought it was angels that descended from the sky.”
With this update, Penny is officially on the crew! I still have 4,000 words of interactions to work with, though, so from here, I think I'll write some talking topics - namely, how she feels about you fucking other people in your crew, and I'm thinking maybe a topic where Penny can wear either her police uniform or her civilian clothes (which I invented for the purpose of this expack) while on your crew - and, I think I'll write a bit of her meeting Paige and getting into doing yoga with her. Which will escalate, of course.

If all that sounds pretty great, then you can read the full document ahead of time by subscribing to my Patreon!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Okay, so, I might have accidentally written 2,900 words. And I might have accidentally made 1,015 of them a striptease scene, where Penny slowly gets naked, then redresses, in front of you. And it might only be half-done.

Have two teasers:
She kicks at her suitcase, lying on the floor between you two. “I, uh, kinda smuggled a few shots of Throbb onboard with me. You must know what Throbb does to a person by now, right? I….” {She puts her two index fingers together, bloats her cheeks, and shies away, unable to look you in the eye./Her lips curl inward and her head leans to one side, her body following with it, as she struggles with what she wants to say next.} “I was… {sorta wondering/hoping} if you wouldn’t mind if I, uh, used them on myself.”

You ask her how much she packed. “Three shots,” she answers. “One for us both, and one for a mutual friend… or an extra one for one of us, if one of gets</i> particularly <i>dominant… or submissive….” Her eyes lock onto yours, and the tip of her pink tongue slips from the corner of her mouth, giving her lips a thin, wet lick. “Or… one of us could take</i> all three<i>… and then–”
You hear the click of her button coming undone, and then the zip of a zipper being slowly, teasingly drawn down; then, she reaches behind her, and undoes the denim clasp above her tail, keeping her shorts to her hips. Her formerly tight, clingy, torn jeans come loose, but they don’t fall; she has to give them a slow, methodical yank, down one leg, and then the other, shimmying a slow, snake-like shimmy, letting them naturally drop down her soft, fuzzy, shapely legs.

She’s wearing a red thong that clings to her form, standing apart from her crisp-colored fur. Feeling your eyes on her, she peers over her shoulder and whistles at you, pulling your gaze away from her body. When you look her in the eye, she smirks, and her thumb pulls, then snaps, at her thong – your focus is conflicted, and she smirks wider.
I am absolutely going to go over my wordcount limit at this rate.

If you want to read my epic, 2,900 word accident, be sure to sub to my Patreon!

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
Okay, so, I might have accidentally written 2,900 words. And I might have accidentally made 1,015 of them a striptease scene, where Penny slowly gets naked, then redresses, in front of you. And it might only be half-done.

Have two teasers:

I am absolutely going to go over my wordcount limit at this rate.

If you want to read my epic, 2,900 word accident, be sure to sub to my Patreon!

This is *really* interesting. So we can get a Throbb scene with Penny even if we already have her a cock (ie SynthSheath)? Also I just realized the idea of using Throbb alongside your lover is really hot :gizz: