[WIP] Othana: Gryvain Girly Guy Herm and Sculpter

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
All aboard the gay train! This is my latest project, a girly herm boy:

Othana Nikael (Otty for short) is a modded gryvain living his life as a pilot and traveling artist. Having modded his body years ago, he's now more of a femboy herm than a full-on futa, still possessing his original gryvain dick and pussy. He can be found on Tarkus, where he's currently residing, seeking out new inspiration for his art in the rusted dunes of the scrap yard.

When he meets the PC, he'll show them around his traveling gallery of a ship, and after a lot of talking and not-too-subtle hinting, he can be fuck. Otty's a dommy guy, though, and if you want to get with his cute purple boy-pussy, you're gonna have to be willing to sub for a bit.

Here's his document: Othana Nikael the Herm Boi

------~~~~~~------

Anyway, I've been working on this new boi for a bit now. I just recently finished everything but his sex content and am now posting him in typical fashion. I got all his talk scenes and stuff done, but there's a high chance I'm going to end up rewriting some of those talk scenes, parts of his intro, and quite likely all of his appearance screen because that one feels real jumbled at the moment.

So, as always, and feedback is appreciated, especially with those scene I mentioned in the paragraph above, and since I've never written a guy-herm/trans-ish character before.

Soon, I will start writing all that good bondage sex, which I'm really looking forward to since I haven't written any before.

(No, there will be no table-turning or breaking for Otty, you sick bastards.)

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Aside from some typos (like some words that got repeated or used in the place of a more accurate one), it's shaping up nicely so far.

I also really liked the sculpture called "Tnetnoc Oggerp Arre", quite an 'ambitious' project indeed :p, one can only hope it will be finished one of these days ;)

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Slowly but surely working on Otty's sex scenes, but writing sex at this point is tedious at best, so I might cut an option or two. Also, I'm debating on giving him a Sera type [Sex] button where the game (Otty) automatically chooses a scene for you, so some feedback on that would be cool. I personally think it's a neat idea that works well with dommes.

What you, the reader, will probably enjoy, though, is some nice art of Othana I got from Chatai, a wonderful artist I've commissioned a couple times before.

70commission.png

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
So, uh, hate to necro, but I gotta ask; Is this still a thing, or has it been shitcanned?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Writing forum posts explaining why I'm not writing certain things at the moment makes me want to write even less.