[WIP] Naomi: the Clockmaker

The_Rooster

Aug 30, 2017
This is my first project for TITS, but I've been involved in a few other erotic writing projects in the past, so I committed the cardinal sin of creating an NPC as my first attempt.

So, since time is money and all that, here is the document:

Naomi: the Clockmaker

It's going to be a pretty large project. Even more-so if my planned expansion gets the green light. I intend to update the document in this thread regularly when I have a few scenes created, but it's still probably going to be a while in the making.

For a quick summary:

Naomi is an unmodified female human who owns a clock shop on Tavros Station and sells a wide variety of clocks.

Current intended features:
  • Vanilla, bondage, roleplay, and exhibitionism sex scenes
  • The ability to buy her costumes, unlocking more roleplay/sex scenes
  • Details about her products, including modern and historic clocks
  • Details about her life and family
  • An affection gauge that builds through interaction/sex and unlocks scenes
  • A short delivery job
  • A mission to board a pirate ship
Update: Hey folks, sorry for the long gap between updates. Been very busy IRL, but have had lots of time lately to settle down and write. The current version is over twice as long as the v.1 version. I'll try and be better about updating every few scenes, instead of every 50 pages or so. Check out the changelog below

Changelog:

v.2:
Added numerous scenes, including quite a few sex scenes. Here's a quick breakdown of what's been added: Quickie, Oral (Male and Female versions), Massage (Player), Catgirl scenes, Omelet scene (I'm not sure why), Appearance, 4 chat scenes, and other transitional scenes.

Feel free to leave any comments or fixes, it should work on the Google document.

Last edited:

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Holy fuck that's a lot of content, I sure hope none of the coders lose their minds if this project gets to that point.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Amazing content!! I love the detail on the clocks, especially the mechanics of the hourglass, water clock and the scientific design on the chronological regulators.

She's really cute, excited to read more!

Reactions: ApocMora

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
Oh my god, Naomi sounds adorable! Gimme!

In all seriousness though, she sounds like an extremely adorable character that would definitely be worth chasing. Just one question though; what benefits will buying a clock grant? It's little use having a shop where you can't buy anything (worthwhile).

Reactions: ApocMora

The_Rooster

Aug 30, 2017
I'm probably the only reader who homed in directly on the descriptions of the timepieces instead of the sex scenes. :) Anyway, I think that they could benefit a bit more from the futuristic technologies available in the game. Such as hourglasses made with minute ball bearing instead of actual sand, or a water clock using a fluid that doesn't have the disadvantages of water.

That bit about the ball bearing hourglass I can definitely add, though I'll probably counterbalance it by saying that many hourglass shoppers prefer the traditional use of sand or powdered marble, since aesthetics are a consideration.

As for other futuristic technologies, that will definitely be a major aspect of the ship clock section. I plan on making ship clocks important for tracking time rates as affected by light speed time dilation (figuring that while light engines protect against most dilation, they don't nullify it completely, and may malfunction) and gravitational time dilation, and their effects on scheduling business meetings, deliveries, financial transactions, computer event timestamps, pay rates by the hour, family separation pay, etc. I figure Steele Tech probably does a lot of mineral harvesting around high mass objects like black holes since they act as heavy metal condensers. And here's another source.

I also kind of have a plan to make the 'Science' section include timekeeping by alien species.

Oh my god, Naomi sounds adorable! Gimme!

In all seriousness though, she sounds like an extremely adorable character that would definitely be worth chasing. Just one question though; what benefits will buying a clock grant? It's little use having a shop where you can't buy anything (worthwhile).

I'm not sure if clocks will be available for purchase in the first release, but I'd like to do something about it in a planned expansion. Really, though, I can't think of any real practical use the clock would have for Steele other than prettying up their apartment in the Nursery. My real intention for Naomi is for her to be a quest giver, with a current plan of one minor job and one substantial mission, and at least one more major mission possible in an expansion.

Thanks for the edits so far, everyone. I'm making adjustments to the original document as we go. And thanks for the compliments, glad to hear you like her so far.

Last edited:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Slapped down a few comments. Gotta say that she's quite the entertaining character.

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
If all else fails, they can just be little things to add to your ship for some extra description text, or whatever.
True.

Actually, what if your new punctual companion clock would make it so that certain activities take less time? The better the clock, the greater the effect! And different categories would have that effect on different aspects of life. A ship clock would, for example, make space travel less time consuming, whilst a watch would make personal things go faster.
That’d be a feature I’d pay for

The_Rooster

Aug 30, 2017
True.

Actually, what if your new punctual companion clock would make it so that certain activities take less time? The better the clock, the greater the effect! And different categories would have that effect on different aspects of life. A ship clock would, for example, make space travel less time consuming, whilst a watch would make personal things go faster.
That’d be a feature I’d pay for

It's not a bad idea, but it would be pretty hard to explain how a clock makes a ship go faster, or a watch makes a person go faster. The main problem is that I don't know if this capability is even technically possible in the game. Time events may be hard coded instead of linked to a variable, which would mean going in and adding a variable to every event that took time to occur in the game. Or not.

Either way, I think it's not too much of a problem to make a way to buy a clock from her for your apartment. Something like... choose a size (small, medium, large, huge), choose a material (stone, wood, silver, gold, platinum, crystal), choose a subject (person, people, horse, rocket, planet, penis, etc) then clock type (digital, analog, something else?). Then the cost is based mostly on the size and material. You can then look at the clock in your room, and it'll feed out something like:

"You fondly regard the clock you purchased from 'The Sundial'. The towering clock stands eight feet tall, looming over you (if taller). You run a hand across its crystalline surface, feeling its smooth exterior and defined ridges. Before you stands a truly colossal crystal horse cock, the medial ridge pleasantly marking the halfway point for your eyes' journey from testes to tip. Installed in the flared head of the equine penis is an analog clock, its two hands unerringly displaying the current time."

Something like that shouldn't be too hard to make. I guess I should think about what to do if the player is a real freak and wants more than one clock in the same room. Finding an actual benefit for owning a clock? I have no idea. Then again, decorating your apartment may become a thing. A hero's gotta have his trophies, right?

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
It's not a bad idea, but it would be pretty hard to explain how a clock makes a ship go faster, or a watch makes a person go faster. The main problem is that I don't know if this capability is even technically possible in the game. Time events may be hard coded instead of linked to a variable, which would mean going in and adding a variable to every event that took time to occur in the game. Or not.
Right, the coding thing I had not considered. You'd have to ask one of the coders about that. As for my suggestion, don't think of it as the clock making you go faster, but the clock helping you save time by making you more punctual.
"As the ship's engines flare to life with an air-filling buzz, you turn your head to the large clock you had installed in your computer. Mmh, you're well ahead of your schedule. At this rate you might actually make it to your destination fairly quickly. Good thing you had that thing installed..."

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I mean, yeah, you can make it so ship flight takes less time.

Vixshiv

Nov 12, 2017
I figure Steele Tech probably does a lot of mineral harvesting around high mass objects like black holes since they act as heavy metal condensers. And here's another source.
https://phys.org/news/2017-08-theory-heavy-elements-primordial-black.html

neat little thing to learn about black holes and how they literally blast heavy metals out, on a more related note i quite like Naomi as a whole, it's certainly a different occupation to have but a interesting one none the less.
looking forward to seeing this project slowly get more complete and (hopefully) get implemented.

The_Rooster

Aug 30, 2017
Maybe that's weird but man, I love those technical details about mattress etc

Thanks, I love making up random technologies that aren't really important, but would probably occur at some point in the distant future. Doesn't really feel like I'm writing sci-fi until I add them.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
Will it be possible to give her some cute/clock-themed clothing or will it be only for cosplaying? (If there's already some, I just didn't want to spoil myself.)

Last edited: